Dr. A ♥ O

Saturday-Interview CaturdayX3 VJ Peeps for Cairo!

79 posts in this topic

We cant sleep!!!! GRRRRRRRRR!!! Well there are four of us that I know of tomorrow!! They just havent announced!! Im expecting it to be busy!!! Hey no excuses for the husbands they should be able to text message you at least as soon as they are out of the embassy and if they have vodafone or mobinil its 3le a minute to call you!!!!

I got baby's dress ready...Im ready husband is shaved!!!I wish everyone goodluck!!! I will post as soon as I get back!!!! *hugs* have a great slumber party!! its 12:44 am now!!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Chaishai- The bees are getting in somewhere...might want to go snooping around the windows/doors of the house. I get a wasp every now and then- have no clue how they get in..

Prayers for all the interviews today. I know the waiting can drive you just crazy. All is good; all is good. :)

IS IT IFTAAR yet?? :wacko: Surprisingly I am doing pretty well for having last ate at 5:30 this morning and it is now after 7pm. 1 1/2 more hours to go. I do have that "last-part-of-the-fasting-day-headache" though. Might go see "The Time Traveler's Wife" tonight-complete with my popcorn and pop. It is a no-kid weekend!

Enjoy the rest of the day!

Baj

ah. the longing....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
We cant sleep!!!! GRRRRRRRRR!!! Well there are four of us that I know of tomorrow!! They just havent announced!! Im expecting it to be busy!!! Hey no excuses for the husbands they should be able to text message you at least as soon as they are out of the embassy and if they have vodafone or mobinil its 3le a minute to call you!!!!

I got baby's dress ready...Im ready husband is shaved!!!I wish everyone goodluck!!! I will post as soon as I get back!!!! *hugs* have a great slumber party!! its 12:44 am now!!!

I know for sure that they take away the cellphones before entering the Embassy. Maybe this is the reason. We have all waited long, a little longer is also okay - but I pray that everyone gets their VISA tomorrow/today.

My wife is going in for her interview at 7:30 am as well. So yes, Ramadan Kareem and please pray for us as well.

I think that makes it 4 interviews on Sunday Cairo.

Good luck....

I will be checking VJ Forum all night if I can; so please if anyone hear anything please post. Take care all.

--------------------------------

Aug 30, 2008 -- Married in Cairo

Oct 28, 2009 -- Wife arrived USA

Sep 6, 2011 -- Mailed I-751 Packet to lift conditions

Sep 13, 2011 -- NOA received date.

Sep 29, 2011 -- Biometric appointment.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

WOW! 4 Interviews!!! My eyes are popping out! I was just thinking I have to catch the bus in Boise at 8 am tomorrow so I hope I hear from Waleed before I have to leave at 7:30 am mountain time so I can let you all know the news.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

WOW! 4 Interviews!!! My eyes are popping out! I was just thinking I have to catch the bus in Boise at 8 am tomorrow so I hope I hear from Waleed before I have to leave at 7:30 am mountain time so I can let you all know the news.

Let's see ... doing the math ... 7:30 ... 8 hours difference I'm guessing ... that's 3:30 I think here ... yeah, that should be plenty of time. If not, maybe he can make himself a little VJ account and tell us himself?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

He used to have access to mine but never used it. Once he made an account called Mr. Orange Coat or something to respond to someone but his post was blank so they did something to his account. Is it time to start yet?

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good luck everyone on the interviews! I forget what my husband wore but I think it was just slacks and a nice shirt and tie. Doesn't really matter too much about what they wear below the waist if the interview's in Cairo since they interview through a glass window, much like going to a bank teller. :)

Happy Ramadan everyone! I can't believe how excited I am to drink a cup of tea! :dance::dance:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
:dance: two hours till interview time! :dance:

I'm here for you girl! I keep on checking in to see if there is anything new :) Take care sis!

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Wishing your husband luck. I am nervous and excited for you. I hope he has a short interview and can call you quickly with good news!

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.