Calypso

Your Filipino Wife/Fiancée

80 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It's not always the "greencard" that Filipinas are after at. My husband is sooooo cute and so hot, I was already imagining what our kids would look like when I met him. :P

January 16, 2008 - sent I-129F (Vermont)

January 21, 2008 - NOA1

March 16, 2008 - NOA2

August 7&9,2008 - Medical K1&K2

August 21, 2008 - Paid document verification fee (P1,300)

August 27, 2008 - Interview

September 08,2008 - Document Verification request sent to NSO

Spetember 19,2008 - Document Verification done -sent back to US Embassy Manila

November 03, 2008 - Case under review

November 26, 2008 - VISA printed

November 28, 2008 - VISA in transit

December 02, 2008- VISA IN HAND

January 12, 2009 - Arrived USA, POE Los Angeles

January 21, 2009 - Got married

January 22, 2009 - Applied for SSN

AOS

February 10, 2009 - Went to Dr. Janet Pettyjohn for form I-693

February 11, 2009 - Sent our AOS packet to Chicago

February 12, 2009 - Packet received signed for by L BOX

February 22, 2009 - Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP

March 17, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

March 21, 2009 - SSN card arrived in the mail

April 6, 2009 - took driver's license exam and passed! (written and road test)

April 10, 2009 - Repeat Biometrics Appointment

April 14,2009 - Received AP documents in the mail

April 16, 2009 - Received EAD in the mail

SEptember 4, 2009 - GREENCARD received

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blush: It seems to me that American men have their own way being romantic then. Edited by Arbind.Ariadne
17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Timeline
:blush: It seems to me that American men have their own way being romantic then.

TRUE! But greencard issues would always come up when an American decides to marry a non US Citizen. With me, I got offended but it's a fact. My hubby said he never thought about it, its the people around him.

January 16, 2008 - sent I-129F (Vermont)

January 21, 2008 - NOA1

March 16, 2008 - NOA2

August 7&9,2008 - Medical K1&K2

August 21, 2008 - Paid document verification fee (P1,300)

August 27, 2008 - Interview

September 08,2008 - Document Verification request sent to NSO

Spetember 19,2008 - Document Verification done -sent back to US Embassy Manila

November 03, 2008 - Case under review

November 26, 2008 - VISA printed

November 28, 2008 - VISA in transit

December 02, 2008- VISA IN HAND

January 12, 2009 - Arrived USA, POE Los Angeles

January 21, 2009 - Got married

January 22, 2009 - Applied for SSN

AOS

February 10, 2009 - Went to Dr. Janet Pettyjohn for form I-693

February 11, 2009 - Sent our AOS packet to Chicago

February 12, 2009 - Packet received signed for by L BOX

February 22, 2009 - Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP

March 17, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

March 21, 2009 - SSN card arrived in the mail

April 6, 2009 - took driver's license exam and passed! (written and road test)

April 10, 2009 - Repeat Biometrics Appointment

April 14,2009 - Received AP documents in the mail

April 16, 2009 - Received EAD in the mail

SEptember 4, 2009 - GREENCARD received

:star:You must have asked yourself once what if she might just use you to obtain a GC or get you to send her $$$ but you still gave it a shot.

:luv: FAE

The thought never crossed my mind. Claudeth has always come across so honest and above-board (L)

I don't think about it, sounds like your the one whos not sure?

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

:star:You must have asked yourself once what if she might just use you to obtain a GC or get you to send her $$$ but you still gave it a shot.

What's with her after all that you've become so fond of her and the process of bringing her to the States stirs excitement, frustration, and anticipation? :huh:

I met MANY women online that simply wanted money. But you very quickly learn who is sincere and who is not. Those are lessons that remain with you. But I trust my wife absolutely even with the problems I had with many of the others online. And I agree with the others in the forum. If you dont trust her there can never be real love and the relationship is doomed. Don't even consider marriage without complete trust and respect - in spite of the love you might feel and the physical attraction.

Mark and Gladys!

pe0zrjk.png

Together in Love Forever!

My fiance and I are in a perfect relationship (according to our standard of perfection). He is in Santa Monica and I am in Cebu but the distance is merely physical.

Just like some of the American men in this forum who admitted that they initially had minor reservations, my precious baby also told me during his visit the what-ifs in his mind like what if I am just naturally nice. I couldn't blame him. I am 22 and he is 37 but never been married. I was already teaching for two years when he met me and when we decided to file for the K1 visa, I didn't continue with my supposedly 3rd year as a high school teacher.

As I have said, I initiated this topic just to fish for compliments on behalf of my fellow Filipino women. My sugar plum showers me a million compliments each day and you can do the same to your own in any way given and here it is. Like wise men say, flattery is different from compliment. The latter is healthy.

FAE :luv:

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Filed: Timeline
My fiance and I are in a perfect relationship (according to our standard of perfection). He is in Santa Monica and I am in Cebu but the distance is merely physical.

Just like some of the American men in this forum who admitted that they initially had minor reservations, my precious baby also told me during his visit the what-ifs in his mind like what if I am just naturally nice. I couldn't blame him. I am 22 and he is 37 but never been married. I was already teaching for two years when he met me and when we decided to file for the K1 visa, I didn't continue with my supposedly 3rd year as a high school teacher.

As I have said, I initiated this topic just to fish for compliments on behalf of my fellow Filipino women. My sugar plum showers me a million compliments each day and you can do the same to your own in any way given and here it is. Like wise men say, flattery is different from compliment. The latter is healthy.

Yes, but you did it in a way that did not degenerate the thread into a comparison of "Why Filipinas make the best wifes." That is either an amazing feat, or, somehow this thread made it under the radar. Either way, congratulations. :thumbs:

P.S. I think you will really like Santa Monica. I took Marie on a trip to Santa Monica Pier on her first visit to Los Angeles, and she loved it. The picture in her siggy was taken there.

Edited by Mister_Bill

Yes, but you did it in a way that did not degenerate the thread into a comparison of "Why Filipinas make the best wifes." That is either an amazing feat, or, somehow this thread made it under the radar. Either way, congratulations. :thumbs:

P.S. I think you will really like Santa Monica. I took Marie on a trip to Santa Monica Pier on her first visit to Los Angeles, and she loved it. The picture in her siggy was taken there.

Thank you, Mister Bill. I certainly will like Santa Monica, especially because my precious baby is there. :dance:

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

well with my fiance, I find him so attractive lol.. but that is just the bonus.. his character is wonderful.. that's why im marrying him ^_^ and ive noticed american men are more romantic and very expressive which is what every woman likes hehehe .. :">

as for the greencard, i was originally going to study in the states to get my MBA then from there prolly AOS or not go work in another country so it's not something im after lol..

plus ever since I was a kid.. I've had a HUGE crush on elijah wood, although my fiance thinks he's g*y lol so ive always had my eye on someone different lol

Luke 18:27 Jesus said" what is impossible to men is possible with God."

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

03/02/09-k-1 visa starts

09/09/09-K-1 visa approved

10/24/09 - WEDDING

11/09/09 - AOS

02/25/10-GC approved

08/26/10-319B n400 starts

11-09-10 Interview 10 AM >Approved

11-09-10 oath 2 PM Fairfax, VA

All glory, praises, thanksgiving and admiration belong only to God.

Jeremiah 29:11 "for i know the plans i have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you¬ harm you, plans to give you hope & a future"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
well with my fiance, I find him so attractive lol.. but that is just the bonus.. his character is wonderful.. that's why im marrying him ^_^and ive noticed american men are more romantic and very expressive which is what every woman likes hehehe .. :">

as for the greencard, i was originally going to study in the states to get my MBA then from there prolly AOS or not go work in another country so it's not something im after lol..

plus ever since I was a kid.. I've had a HUGE crush on elijah wood, although my fiance thinks he's g*y lol so ive always had my eye on someone different lol

Say what? That's baloney! :whistle:

arizona_fi_huge_md_clr.gif

well with my fiance, I find him so attractive lol.. but that is just the bonus.. his character is wonderful.. that's why im marrying him ^_^and ive noticed american men are more romantic and very expressive which is what every woman likes hehehe .. :">

What do you mean? You can't understand grunting? :whistle:

Marie says, "Ang puti puti asawa ko!" :innocent:

Edited by Mister_Bill

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I reckon everybody grunts when they ejaculate! :whistle: Grunting is just a by-product of instant satisfaction and a man's granting does not reveal his romantic nature. :star:

Being white don't mean nothing. And if a man is TOO white, he may be a wimp. :yes:

arizona_fi_huge_md_clr.gif

I reckon everybody grunts when they ejaculate! :whistle: Grunting is just a by-product of instant satisfaction and a man's granting does not reveal his romantic nature. :star:

Being white don't mean nothing. And if a man is TOO white, he may be a wimp. :yes:

Words of WISDOM...strikes again.... :devil: :devil:

What's with her after all that you've become so fond of her and the process of bringing her to the States stirs excitement, frustration, and anticipation? :huh:

I met MANY women online that simply wanted money. But you very quickly learn who is sincere and who is not. Those are lessons that remain with you. But I trust my wife absolutely even with the problems I had with many of the others online. And I agree with the others in the forum. If you dont trust her there can never be real love and the relationship is doomed. Don't even consider marriage without complete trust and respect - in spite of the love you might feel and the physical attraction.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Timeline

Carefully phrasing for obvious reasons.... Had been online dating for several years and there is a percentage of scammers all over the place. I suppose this created a state of paranoia in me. I met Iris, she chose me in the first place, and over the months I had to re-learn a lot of things. I had not met such a kindhearted, sincere, selfless, loving, dedicated, virtuous, beautiful, wonderful woman ever and I found it challenging to believe she liked me! Well at least the good me... There is a thread elsewhere about what VJ couples joke about to relieve stress during their journeys and a re-occurring theme came to mind: I joke that she is after me for my money; she coolly says with a somewhat frustrated air that - You don't have any! I think some skepticism is inevitable do to economics and the limited exposure and information Americans have had to virtuous Filipinas. I wish I'd known years ago how plentiful lovely virtuous and lively Filipinas are - not really as that would have changed things for Iris and I - but you get my drift. Of course there is greater opportunity in the US for upward mobility, careers etc and it is wholly acceptable that a modern intelligent woman would strive for such opportunity. But what is in the heart - the desire for a true loving relationship - that seems to be the driving force... Filipinas are great women! ;)

July 26 '09 I-129F Petition Sent

Oct 6 '09 Petition Approved

November 6 '09 Medical Complete

November 12 '09 Interview Complete

November 19 '09 Visa Delivered

November 25 '09 POE

February 6 '10 Married

September 30 '10 AOS App sent - crazy overloaded!

December 13 '10 AP Email notice

December 17 '10 EAD Hardcopy received. Yeah!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.