seven_zai

what's next? (B2 aos PROCESSING)

2 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

HI Everyone,

For the past 2 weeks i was really worried about the AOS petition. But now i am happy that all is well in terms of its progress.

TIMELINE

B2 VISA married to a USC (currently here in the US)

July 31 2009 MAILED AOS/I130/I765 EAD/AP/MEDICAL EXAM RESULT to Chicago lockbox

August 06 2009 CHICAGO RECEIVED AOS PACKET

August 15 2009 RECEIVED I797 NOTICE OF RECEIPT on I485/I130/I765

August 17 2009 RECEIVED I797 NOTICE OF RECEIPT on I131 Advance Parole

August 17 2009 CHECK CLEARED for $1365

For your perusal: Please note that we only used one check for all of the application ($1365) and in contrary to what the USCIS call center rep and some blogs posted on this forum, WE NEVER ENCOUNTER any problem about the check. Therefore, it really does not matter if you put the $1365 in one check for as long as all your forms are in one folder.

I CHARGE THIS TO A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE!!!!

My question is What's next? Am i waitng now for the biometric appointment and AOS interview? Can anyone give me possible mails to receive?

Thank you.

about the check thing - from the cases I see, it really boils down to the person that opens your package and looks for the fee.

I have seen cases go either way, with separate checks or just one.

for your questions: :guides: will answer most, if not all of them.

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.