AbbynSheryl

GOD is GREAT, SHERYL GOT THE PINK.

95 posts in this topic

CONGRATULATIONS Abby and Sheryl! I'm glad that in due time you'll be together soon. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hey! thanks for the assistance you've been giving me. God bless Us!

hey thank u and she is flying on this weekend i can not wait for her. make sure u keep in touch and see us in new orleans. love to see u soon here in usa. abby

Sure! if one of those freakin nice cars would pick me and my hubby up.. :thumbs::lol:

Anyhow, we'll hopefully see you and sheryl there at New Orleans. Sheryl just text messaged me a while ago. God also planned for me to feel sheryl's feelings too soon. :thumbs:

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATULATIONS Abby and Sheryl! I'm glad that in due time you'll be together soon. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hey! thanks for the assistance you've been giving me. God bless Us!

hey thank u and she is flying on this weekend i can not wait for her. make sure u keep in touch and see us in new orleans. love to see u soon here in usa. abby

Sure! if one of those freakin nice cars would pick me and my hubby up.. :thumbs::lol:

Anyhow, we'll hopefully see you and sheryl there at New Orleans. Sheryl just text messaged me a while ago. God also planned for me to feel sheryl's feelings too soon. :thumbs:

hey we will have a big party on the oct 1st for her bday in my house u r welcome to come . u r talking about the car wait till u see the house where we live.lol. really beautiful on the lake about 4000 sq. ft. i can not wait for her to see the house soon.just keep in touch with sheryl. hope u r here on the oct 1st. bcz we love to meet u. good luck to u. abby

Edited by AbbynSheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Big congrats!! Knew it would go good for you. :) Best of luck on this new path!

Met online (YM): 2003-07-31

First time we met in person (NAIA): 2007-08-23

2nd visit here in Phil: 2007-11-16

3rd visit here in Phil: 2007-12-28

4th visit here in Phil: 2008-11-09

Got engaged (El Nido, Palawan): 2008-11-16

5th visit here in Phil: 2008-12-29

Last time we saw each other: 2009-01-04

I-129F Sent: 2009-03-07

I-129F NOA1: 2009-03-12

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-06-29

NVC received : 2009-07-06

Stuck at NVC for 29 days

Left NVC: 2009-08-05

Embassy received: 2009-08-10

Medical Exam : 2009-08-25/27 PASSED

6th visit here in Phil: 2009-09-19

Interview : 2009-09-22 PASSED

CFO Seminar : 2009-10-02

Flight : 2009-10-23

Married : 2009-11-06

Applied for AOS, EAD and travel permit: 2009-12-09

Biometric schedule: 2010-01-21

Hi Abby and Sheryl.

Congratulations! Rick and I are very happy for you. :)

Hope the Gods smile down on us and give us our I-129F NOA2 so we can do the K3/K4. Rick is very miserable right now...he wishes he never left the Philippines. :(

Am so happy you will be reunited soon. Take care!

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

congrats ! ! :dance::dance::dance: ; way to go sheryl! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: ; have a safe trip , pacheeseburger ka naman !

hey enjz thank u and yes i am so happy and i can not wait for her to be here with me. i think she is coming on sunday or may be saturday this weekend. keep in touch so u can come to her bday party on oct 1st, u r only 30 minutes from my house, love to see u sometime soon, abby

Hi Abby and Sheryl.

Hope the Gods smile down on us and give us our I-129F NOA2 so we can do the K3/K4. Rick is very miserable right now...he wishes he never left the Philippines. :(

thank u thank u

i know exactly how u feel rick bcz i am miserable here for 3 months and i am so happy now., trust me god is great soon u will get ur noa2. wish u all the luck in the world, abby

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi Abby and Sheryl.

i really understands how miserable your husband is for being away from you. coz my husband is the same. he comes home almost every month (here in PI) and we are so happy when we are together. but as soon as my husband steps in the airport he is miserably sad, lonely, empty and haft dead coz missing me. and this is how we always feel everytime we separate our ways. phew! being apart form each other sucks!!!

Edited by uniquecouple

Hey all Vjers.

Thank u so much for all the help and support. Finally my wife Sheryl just got the PINK.

i am so happy. abby

Congrats! God is good all the time!

So what are the questions asked and how did it go through? :)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
congrats ! ! :dance::dance::dance: ; way to go sheryl! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: ; have a safe trip , pacheeseburger ka naman !

hey enjz thank u and yes i am so happy and i can not wait for her to be here with me. i think she is coming on sunday or may be saturday this weekend. keep in touch so u can come to her bday party on oct 1st, u r only 30 minutes from my house, love to see u sometime soon, abby

Hi Abby and Sheryl.

thank u thank u

i know exactly how u feel rick bcz i am miserable here for 3 months and i am so happy now., trust me god is great soon u will get ur noa2. wish u all the luck in the world, abby

hey abby , it's forestrose ok , now you have hurt my feelings , :(:( :( ; joke .

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Abby and Sheryl.

thank u thank u

hey abby , it's forestrose ok , now you have hurt my feelings , :(:( :( ; joke .

abby is just being so ecstatic right now so with his fingers and its confusing him somehow :rofl:

Hey all Vjers.

Thank u so much for all the help and support. Finally my wife Sheryl just got the PINK.

i am so happy. abby

Congratulations. It is party time. We are so happy for you and your wife. Happy married life together.

REALESTATE BROKER & MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR

STATE OF CALIFORNIA

12fa14f592.png

Hey all Vjers.

i am so happy. abby

Congratulations. It is party time. We are so happy for you and your wife. Happy married life together.

yes i agree with u but i have to wait for her to be here with me to have a big party. good luck to u too, abby

congratulations! enjoy life :dance:

sukria mere dost

abid

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.