some of you have asked for update on us

126 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
do u think this is ok http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/helpsaraandperviz/

im still not sure how the signatures and petition will make it to csc

sara

Hi Sara,

It sounds great, but I can help you make some revisions so its short and serious. I will send you a message with the email and let me know what you think

thank you thank you thank you all i knew to do was take parts of a letter that i had already drafted and send out to each governmental officials in emails.

sara

Timeline
We can collect as many as possible, print it out and then send it to them and to whoever else, perhaps. I am going to forward that link around if you are satisfied with it. It couldn't be any more honest... :(

Starlight95 said she will make some adjustments to it after that you can send it to who ever u want, im not much good with petitions but i write a pretty good letter lol

sara

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

maybe at some point we can set up a paypal account for you or someone trustworthy and anyone interested in helping you here can donate $1 or whatever to mailing it..... :D

i agree about adjusting it, it's a good base though. hey you never know! if anything we can piss them off with the bulk of sigs we get....

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================

Timeline
maybe at some point we can set up a paypal account for you or someone trustworthy and anyone interested in helping you here can donate $1 or whatever to mailing it..... :D

i agree about adjusting it, it's a good base though. hey you never know! if anything we can piss them off with the bulk of sigs we get....

i think there has to be some kind of bulk rate or something im not sure i will check into it in the morning. orrrrrrrrrr i could put them all in the truck and hand deliver them :whistle:

hmmm a chance to get them angry hmmm lol yep sounds good to me as long as they kick our petition out of what ever hole they put it in :D

sara

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

sara

Hi Sara,

It sounds great, but I can help you make some revisions so its short and serious. I will send you a message with the email and let me know what you think

thank you thank you thank you all i knew to do was take parts of a letter that i had already drafted and send out to each governmental officials in emails.

sara

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing this letter to urge immediate action on my case. I am a petitioner who has filed a K-1 fiancé visa for my beneficiary Perviz who is in India. The date of the first notice of action is September 24, 2007. My receipt number is ***. Till this day we have not received the approval notice. The normal processing time for the fiancé visa petition is 5 months. As you can see we are well over this timeline. As an active member of visajourney.com I have been able to gain a lot of knowledge about the immigration process. At the same time it is discouraging to see that the system is not fair for everyone. Even after my numerous calls to the California Service Center the only response is that our case is in background check. This whole process is affecting me emotionally and physically.

Due to my current health condition at this time it is not safe for me to go to India and have the option of getting married. Therefore, I am urging to get some response in regards to my case. I do not think it is fair that I have to wait over 2 years to get an answer. Back in December 2007 I made an attempt to expedite our case, due to my health condition and my fiancés living situation in Kashmir. But, I did not meet the requirements for the expedite.

I have contacted my congressman and the senators from my state, but there has been no immediate action. I even contacted the White House, but I still have not gotten a concrete answer in regards to my case. I have been given the runaround ever since I started this process. I urge that someone assist me with this process, and have the California Service Center take immediate action to my case. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated at this time.

Sincerely

Sara

Edited by Captain Ewok

Timeline

sara

Hi Sara,

sara

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing this letter to urge immediate action on my case. I am a petitioner who has filed a K-1 fiancé visa for my beneficiary Perviz who is in India. The date of the first notice of action is September 24, 2007. My receipt number is ***. Till this day we have not received the approval notice. The normal processing time for the fiancé visa petition is 5 months. As you can see we are well over this timeline. As an active member of visajourney.com I have been able to gain a lot of knowledge about the immigration process. At the same time it is discouraging to see that the system is not fair for everyone. Even after my numerous calls to the California Service Center the only response is that our case is in background check. This whole process is affecting me emotionally and physically.

Due to my current health condition at this time it is not safe for me to go to India and have the option of getting married. Therefore, I am urging to get some response in regards to my case. I do not think it is fair that I have to wait over 2 years to get an answer. Back in December 2007 I made an attempt to expedite our case, due to my health condition and my fiancés living situation in Kashmir. But, I did not meet the requirements for the expedite.

I have contacted my congressman and the senators from my state, but there has been no immediate action. I even contacted the White House, but I still have not gotten a concrete answer in regards to my case. I have been given the runaround ever since I started this process. I urge that someone assist me with this process, and have the California Service Center take immediate action to my case. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated at this time.

Sincerely

Sara

wow thats great i copied it and put it up on the petition site thank you so much

sara

Timeline

sara

Hi Sara,

sara

To Whom It May Concern:

Sincerely

Sara

wow thats great i copied it and put it up on the petition site thank you so much

sara

No problem and feel free to let me know if there is something you want to add, or want me to include. I hope this gets around and helps you. You need all the help you can get.

Edited by Captain Ewok

Timeline

im not a professional on these things but to me what u did seems perfect everyone has been so thoughtful and helpful if this dont work i think nothing will

sara

No problem and feel free to let me know if there is something you want to add, or want me to include. I hope this gets around and helps you. You need all the help you can get.

Timeline

Think of it in the positive side. They are still holding on to your case, and have not denied it. Believe me someone will hear your story and feel the pain you have endured and will help you. God always takes care of the good people. All your patience and persistent will pay off. Just hang in there as you have been. Never ever give up.

Sara (F) I am so sorry for what you have gone through, I don't even have words to describe how angry I am for you! I write this with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes, it is absolutely dispiscable what they have done to you. Looking at your timeline angers me and should anger everyone on this board. I remember joining VJ in March of 2008 and reading your posts, it makes me so sad to know that you are STILL waiting, even then you always were so supportive of others journey's and always had nice things to say, I cannot believe you are still here on VJ after seeing so many people's journey's far ahead of yours, I have the utmost respect for you and I wish you all the best. Definitely include a timeline of all your contacts with USCIS, phone calls, etc..etc...who you spoke to, again you will be in my thoughts. (F) Burn up those fax machines and knock on everyone's door that you can think of!!

AOS

Sent- 10-21-09

Tracking says Delivered by USPS-10-23-09

Check cashed-10-30-09 (MSC case # on back)

NOA 1 date-10-29-09 (Received Date 10-23-09)

Hard copy NOA - 11-02-09

Touch- 11-03-09

Received bio appt letter-11-07-09(dated 11-03-09)

Bio appt- 11-19-09

Transfer to CSC-11-18-09

Touch on 485/765- 11-19-09

Touch on 485/765- 11-20-09

Hard copy of transfer to CSC- 11-23-09

Touch on 485- 11-24-09 (now processing @ CSC email)

Touch on 485- 11-25-09

Touch on 485- 11-27-09

Touch on 485- 11-30-09

Touch on 485- 12-01-09

Touch on 485- 12-02-09

Touch on 485- 12-03-09

EAD/AP approved-12-18-09

EAD/AP touch- 12-21-09

GC APPROVED!!- 12-21-09

Notice mailed welcoming PR-12-21-09

2nd Card Production ordered email-12-22-09

Approval notice sent-12-28-09

GC arrived in the mail-01-05-10

Done with USCIS until September 14, 2011!!

ROC

Sent: 09-14-11

Received: 09-16-11

Check cashed: 09-21-11

y7nv8l5t.png

Maybe you should include something about Perviz being a professional to show how much of an asset he would be in America.

England.gif England!

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Sent: 7/21/12

NOA1: 7/23/12

Touch: 7/24/2012

Biometrics: 8/24/2012

Card Production Ordered: 3/6/2013

*Eligible for Naturalization: October 13, 2013*

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.