sara.....

some of you have asked for update on us

126 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

I echo everyone's anger and sadness, Sweetie. Maybe you could write to another Senator (in a different state) to ask for his/her help in getting YOUR Senators off the dime. -- T-B.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

i know i have missed a few names to thank and didnt get to respond to each of you individually, its not that i dont appreciate it im just tired right now.

so i want to thank everyone for ur wonderful words of encouragement, many of you have had some great suggestions.

i will start to work on just about everything anyone has suggested even if i have tried it before in the morning.

today im just to exhausted

also many of u asked to help i would love that but the fact is im not sure what anyone could do.

all suggestions we are open to.

sara

I echo everyone's anger and sadness, Sweetie. Maybe you could write to another Senator (in a different state) to ask for his/her help in getting YOUR Senators off the dime. -- T-B.

thanks T-B .....if anyone knows of an aggressive senator or congressman that would help someone that is not in their voting district i would love to hear about them.

sara

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

WOW!!

Sara, GOD BLESS! Really sorry to hear about this, but I am sure you don't want any sympathies from anyone! I really hope things work out, however my 6th sense says you should just drop this battle. If they made you wait for 2+ years just for an approval on the case, you don't know how long you will have to wait at each stage further down the road.

I am not sure what medical reasons you have for not being able to travel yet, however with all the stress you must be going through its really difficult to heal. And probably is effecting your health and wellbeing overall as well.

Did they ever tell you what this special unit is and if you can contact them? Are you dealing with CSC? Maybe all of us who support you ought to start emailing them on your behalf, though I wonder if that might ruin something for you!! :o

You should write an article in the newspaper....have people speak up for you. If they have not been able to find anything on perviz for 2 years, what are they trying to dig out at this point!?!?

Our prayers are with you, however if there is anything we can do....pls let us know!

.png

There's an idea...have you thought about trying to get the media involved?

Naturalization

9/9: Mailed N-400 package off

9/11: Arrived at Dallas, TX

9/17: NOA

9/19: Check cashed

9/23: Received NOA

10/7: Text from USCIS on status update: Biometrics in the mail

10/9: Received Biometrics letter

10/29: Biometrics

10/31: In-line

2/16: Text from USCIS that Baltimore has scheduled an interview...finally!!

2/24: Interview letter received

3/24: Naturalization interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Ahhh...i was thinking of that too....

and truly....you need to speak up now!

if not now then never! Definately you can pick another country to live in, whenever you are able to travel, however on the other hand....you are a citizen and have paid your share of taxes to this land..........FIGHT

.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

not sure, i know how we say (group) letters prob donthelp much but what about a (group) form letter or email to a couple of units. I would think if they recd say a couple dozen (at least) every day concerning one specific case they might begin to wonder what is going on, with so many cases they have to (remember) you. It could be polite in asking that after ....years would they please explain etc the delay etc etc. Im sure the policy would state they cant provide info to those not in the application but they would remember who you were. Emails dont take any of us more than a few minutes each morning....... also do this to ever state rep you have and even the governors office dont let them forget who you are, a letter to your local paper stateing how you case has gone and how you have gotten (not much help) from the state reps

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

I don't know what I can say that others haven't. But all my prayers are with you know. I'll gladly give away my turn in a future approval so that you can get yours. This should not happen to people that are only trying to lie together and doing it in the legal way. And why is that no one up there is being held responsible for all this? This really makes me angry.

Please if you find something that us can do let me know.

PEACE and God bless you.............

When you love someone from the bottom of your heart; so much that you are willing to give your life for your loved one, time and distance takes a backseat. Only love prevails. And with love in you hearts you can overcome anything.

January 21, 2010 - Submitted AOS

January 25, 2010 - Cory received her SSN

March 9, 2010 - Received appointment for biometrics - will be on March 18

March 18, 2010 - Biometrics done

March 19, 2010 - Touches on I-485 and I-765

March 25, 2010 - Advance Parole approved..received on April 1 in the mail

March 29, 2010 - I-485 notice date, received on April 4, 2010

May 3, 2010 - EAD approved

May 5, 2010 - Date interview....approved

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

I'm sorry Sara :( Hang in there (F)

Could he travel to either Canada or Mexico, so you can at least see each other? I'm sure you both need it after all this time

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

In my post above I should have said "live" and not "lie". Oh my God.....sorry for my mistake.

PEACE.......

When you love someone from the bottom of your heart; so much that you are willing to give your life for your loved one, time and distance takes a backseat. Only love prevails. And with love in you hearts you can overcome anything.

January 21, 2010 - Submitted AOS

January 25, 2010 - Cory received her SSN

March 9, 2010 - Received appointment for biometrics - will be on March 18

March 18, 2010 - Biometrics done

March 19, 2010 - Touches on I-485 and I-765

March 25, 2010 - Advance Parole approved..received on April 1 in the mail

March 29, 2010 - I-485 notice date, received on April 4, 2010

May 3, 2010 - EAD approved

May 5, 2010 - Date interview....approved

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

you all are very beautiful and sweet thank you so much.

i will try to answer the questions as a group answer.

I can not fly because i have a leak in my heart it was discovered when i went to get my wisdom teeth pulled thanks God for them or i would have died in my sleep. took me many months after the discovery to get my teeth out because no dentist would touch me. they are trying to keep my pressure down thinking reducing the pressure will allow it to close again with out major surgery, i was born with this same problem. im sure there are a few nurses on vj that understand what im talking about :)

I am also one of those people that are watching this health care issue, when my problem was discovered i had NO insurance being slapped in the hospital was all out of my and my parents pocket, as a result am building funds again, having hospital with all the test and medications sucked me dry.

Thanks to my parents i now have health insurance but only until feb of 2010. I age out after that.

I have written and made countless calls to the news only thing they have ever published is a letter to the editors mail bag. Immigration does not seem to be a big ticket here in this part of Oregon.

there have been a lot of my vj family that wants to make a petition for us to send to senators, congressmen, csc or anyone else that will listen but no one has come up with the way to do that yet. A lot of us have talked in depth about how to do it with out giving to much personal information that could be problematic if there is a troll waiting to make problems, we have all seen them they come and go.

sadly yes we have talked about moving to another country, one way or the other CSC will not win, but seems pretty stupid to have to when no valid reason has been given for this long delay.

special unit is a word they throw out there from what i can understand to try to scare you, all our letters state our case is in back ground check. They are waiting for information that they have not received as of yet could be they have asked Saudi for information about when he worked there at the hospital in the children's ward, or it could be they have requested information about his petition filed by his previous fiance from that service center but for sure what ever it is, its not going to come.

csc now has email address that can be written to, i have started emailing that address, not that i expect anything to happen but it does make me feel better to fire off a email. :D

I hope i have answered all the questions from everyone if i missed any plz let me know and i will be happy to answer them.

sara

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Is it possible to cancel this process and start a new one?

I'm counting the seconds...

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : United Arab Emirates

I-129F Sent : 2009-04-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-05-04

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-08-07

NVC Received : 2009-08-10

NVC Left : 2009-08-14

Consulate Received : 2009-08-17

Packet 3 & 4 Received : 2009-09-20

Interview Date : 2009-12-21

Rescheduled the date to: 2010-01-24

Interview Result :put on an AP

Visa Approved: 2010-02-11

Visa Received :2010-03-16

US Entry : 2010-03-18

Marriage : 2010-05-25

CHECK MY TIME LINE FOR REST OF INFO.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Its time to become the biggest freaking squeakiest wheel on the face of the planet. You say you representatives are not agressive enough. Make their lives misserable until they are agressive engough. Dont stop until you get results. Call your local news and see if you can get them to do an interview. Write every one you can think of every freaking day.

Call write go see the President of the USA, You think Im kidding I am not. When our goventment gets to this point that is alll they will listen to. Put up a fit every where you go make it heard in public.

I am also one of those people that are watching this health care issue, when my problem was discovered i had NO insurance being slapped in the hospital was all out of my and my parents pocket, as a result am building funds again, having hospital with all the test and medications sucked me dry.

Funny thing you think that our health care system will be run any better thatn USCIS or NVC? you have got to be kidding me. just a thought for you. You might just die in your own home waiting for some one else to help you who may never come becasue you are in some special watch program.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.