36 posts in this topic

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I hear a lot of infidelity stories with the babes from the Philippines. Shame.

Vietnamese women ain't no better. They say there are lots of ####### kids over in Vietnam! :lol:

arizona_fi_huge_md_clr.gif

I haven't posted here in over two years. It seems that when the Embassy in Manila got back the DNA test from St. Lukes - the child was proven to be NOT mine. End of story.

Why do you have to post it here? You are just adding insult to injury! :whistle:

maybe he is just warning others hehehehe...to be careful.... :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

WOW, sorry for all that you have been through! (F)

mistakes are made, maybe you should get another test!!!

Absolutely, medical making me mistakes but I'm certain they don't play like this.

I know a couple who are married for five years and hoped to have children. She migrated back to Philippines and her husband visits her every six months. She got pregnant, their dream came true. Long short story, on the day she gave birth to thier child, her husband flew in Philippines straight away just to be with her and their son. He was so anxious to see his son. He rushed in nursery room before he check his wife. He saw his son and astonished why his son is so dark but he ignored it anyway because he is half Filipino. After few weeks with his wife and son, he started to wonder why their son looks different than other mixed children he seen so he questioned his wife. His wife told him that she sexed her Filipino driver. :bonk:

:lol::lol::lol:

Happen to a friend of mine.

When he was courting his pinay in PI she became pregnant. He brought her here on a K1 visa while she was still pregnant. They married and she had the baby here in the US all the time thinking the baby was his.

A couple years later they had problems and he had DNA tests done. Wasn't his.

End of story also.

I wonder what prompts a person to wait so long for a DNA test. The poor kid... I think DNA tests should be illegal once the child is old enough to process coherent thought. No more of this "end of story" stuff.

In Canada the man who took active role as parent is still legally "entitled" to parental rights and legally obligated to make maintenance payments. Even if it turns out later that the child is not his biologically.

wow!!!! :whistle::whistle:

yes agree too but not only in the phil....

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I haven't posted here in over two years. It seems that when the Embassy in Manila got back the DNA test from St. Lukes - the child was proven to be NOT mine. End of story.

Why do you have to post it here? You are just adding insult to injury! :whistle:

maybe he is just warning others hehehehe...to be careful.... :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

... Or this guy is a troll attempting to discredit Maria Clara's reputation. :whistle:

arizona_fi_huge_md_clr.gif

... Or this guy is a troll attempting to discredit Maria Clara's reputation. :whistle:

hahhahaa.. sis sa isang million siguro eh 100 na lang ang ganyan ngaun hhahhaha.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Making the assumption that all Filipino women are perfectly faithful is like saying that all Americans have white skin. It’s called overgeneralization. If truth be told, real love and commitment are enough to keep ourselves tied to fidelity in spite of the distance.

Maria Clara? She has long been dead and gone. A modern woman may be pure but she knows how to stand on her own. Back in college, even my history professors mentioned that it should have been Salud to appropriately personify a Filipina, not Maria Clara because the latter was too fragile and passive. Besides, in the novel “Noli Me Tangere” itself, Maria Clara is not 100% Filipino, per jus sanguinis. She’s half-Spanish, if I remember correctly, being Padre Damaso’s bastarda. :blush:

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Making the assumption that all Filipino women are perfectly faithful is like saying that all Americans have white skin. It’s called overgeneralization. If truth be told, real love and commitment are enough to keep ourselves tied to fidelity in spite of the distance.

Maria Clara? She has long been dead and gone. A modern woman may be pure but she knows how to stand on her own. Back in college, even my history professors mentioned that it should have been Salud to appropriately personify a Filipina, not Maria Clara because the latter was too fragile and passive. Besides, in the novel “Noli Me Tangere” itself, Maria Clara is not 100% Filipino, per jus sanguinis. She’s half-Spanish, if I remember correctly, being Padre Damaso’s bastarda. :blush:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

being judgemental eh? don't generalize babes from the Philippines..who is shame???

Adjustment Of Status
Jan. 20/2010 - mailed I-485, I-765 and I-131(FEDex)
Jan. 25/2010 - delivered signed by: JCHYBA (received date)
Feb. 01/2010 - AOS NOA1 date
Feb. 03/2010 - case status online last updated for I-485,I-765,I-131
Feb. 05/2010 - received mail NOA1 for I-485,I-765,I-131
Feb. 16/2010 -transferred this case I485 to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER
Feb. 24/2010 -BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT NOTICE RECEIVED.
March 23/2010 -approved 131
March 24/2010 BIOMETRICS SCHEDULE 1:00PM
March 24, 2010 I-765 EAD - approved!
March 29/2010 EAD received!
April 29/2010 USCIS updated change of address from TX TO MS
July 7,2010 MY FIRST ULTRASOUND -->> WE ARE HAVING A BABY GIRL!!!!
July 14,2010
The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made.
JULY 27,2010 AOS APPROVED
AUG.12/2010 CHANGE ADDRESS THRU FON AND FILED AR-11
AUG.16/2010 RECEIVED LETTER FROM USCIS THEY ACKNOWLEDGE THE CHANGE OF ADDRESS.
AUG.17/2010 - GREENCARD AT LAST!
Nov.18,2010 - Bouncing baby girl named ARIELLE FINES CAMPBELL!
April 2012 - Lifting of condition (1-751)
May 2012 - Due- welcoming our 2ND Baby and it's a Boy!

f2sh5xp.png

April 1,2013 -permanent resident card received!

August -->>> N-400!!!! can't wait!

Interview date was June 2005 - Move on James, there's a lot of good fish in the Philippine sea. Look around!

February 2006 - File Petition, Approved

May 2006 - Medical, Interview, VISA on hand

September 2006 - Set foot prints in the chilly icy JFK, NYC

December 2006 - Civil Wedding

March 2007 - File AOS

June 29, 2007 - Temporary Green Card

I-751

May 30, 2009 - Priority Mail with Confirmation Receipt I-751 Packet

June 1, 2009 - Packed Received by USCIS around 4PM (per USPS Confirmation Delivery Receipt) - now, what's next?

June 2, 2009 - I-797C Receipt Date (Time 21:07....are they operating 24 hours???)

June 3, 2009 - Cashed Check/Bank Cleared

June 4, 2009 - USCIS Postage Date

June 5, 2009 - Local Post Office Receipt date (so, its been sitting on our mail box in house #2 for 5 days...)

June 11, 2009 - Got it! 1 year extension notice......

June 18, 2009 - Received Biometrics schedule

July 10, 2009 - Biometrics Day (cancelled/re-sched)

July 23, 2009 - Biometrics day

November 2, 2009 - Approved

November 5, 2009 - Received via Mail "Approval Notice"

Waiting for actual GC

----NO RFE!!!-----------

rmdlw2.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Only here? ####### this happens everywhere including where our SO is from. . To the OP seriously after all this time you are still floored. Get over it move on and keep going. ####### happens everyday. And not posting in over 2 yeasrs did the test results take this long??

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Get him girls! :devil: Don't be trolling in this neighborhood! :whistle:

Joined: 21-December 04 :huh: so the op waited almost 5 years to do this?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Get him girls! :devil: Don't be trolling in this neighborhood! :whistle:

Joined: 21-December 04 :huh: so the op waited almost 5 years to do this?

:rofl:

thye come in all shapes and sizes :lol:

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.