Dr. A ♥ O

Happy Caturday!

42 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

I totally know what you mean Maureen. Bad parenting is so annoying (not that I am perfect by any stretch)

Jackie, thats cute. I bet she will try to give you cookies or something at her house.

Late this afternoon our local zoo is having their annual Ice Cream Social :) Its sponsored by one of our local dairies/ice cream makers - the zoo is closed except for those who bought tickets, and its all you can eat ice cream at like 30 little stands peppered all over the zoo. They rename all their flavors things like Tiger Tracks and Rainforest Crunch. I cant wait to take Amirah - she hasnt been to a zoo at all yet but she is SO into animals, she makes all the sounds when she reads her books. She was excited to see the little ducks at the park last week so I think she will be joyous to see an actual elephant or a bear. plus she is obsessed with ice cream (well, actually, who isnt?) so it should make for a good time. I even persuaded my adolescent son to go ( the allyou can eat ice cream was quite a selling point). So between now and then all I need to do is some cleaning, shopping, etc :P

have a good Saturday everyone!

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally know what you mean Maureen. Bad parenting is so annoying (not that I am perfect by any stretch)

Jackie, thats cute. I bet she will try to give you cookies or something at her house.

Late this afternoon our local zoo is having their annual Ice Cream Social :) Its sponsored by one of our local dairies/ice cream makers - the zoo is closed except for those who bought tickets, and its all you can eat ice cream at like 30 little stands peppered all over the zoo. They rename all their flavors things like Tiger Tracks and Rainforest Crunch. I cant wait to take Amirah - she hasnt been to a zoo at all yet but she is SO into animals, she makes all the sounds when she reads her books. She was excited to see the little ducks at the park last week so I think she will be joyous to see an actual elephant or a bear. plus she is obsessed with ice cream (well, actually, who isnt?) so it should make for a good time. I even persuaded my adolescent son to go ( the allyou can eat ice cream was quite a selling point). So between now and then all I need to do is some cleaning, shopping, etc :P

have a good Saturday everyone!

Will she be disappointed when future zoo trips do not include ice cream???

Have Fun!!

Happy Weekend all!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

Morning MENA! Hope everyone has a good day.

God doesn't give you the people you want, He gives you the people you

NEED. To help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you

into the person you were meant to be.

I havent been around the last couple of weeks as I have learned that my husband was unfaithful. What a shock this was to me. I guess since I trusted him and thought I knew what he was doing and where he was most of the time I didn't have to worry. Well that was not the case. I seen him chatting one day and it closed it right away(come to find out he has been chatting for a couple of months with people on tagged), so that started my not trusting, he had a lie and i believed it, then I looked online at our cell phone records and seen that 2 Saturdays ago he said he was going to help a friend move after work so I looked to see who he called and he was calling a motel in a couple towns away. He lied again said he took a friend, then I went back through the phone numbers he had been calling and talked to this lady that he had talked to and visited a couple of times she knew all about me and said that she told him that she was in arealtionship and even if she was not he was a married man. So I confronted him again and he confessed to cheating on me with someone else right before our annivasry. He didn't wear a condom so I am waiting for my STD check up results.

I never thought I would actual stay in a relationship after something like this but after I PRAYED I am trying my best to forgive him. Not exactly sure if it is going to work or not but only time will tell. He has his 10 yr GG so he could just go but only God knows what will happen. Here I thought I was living a great life with an awesome husband but I guess I was blinded. Then I have to remember that I met him online.

God is giving me so much strength and is the only reason I am able to make it through this trying time in my life, I am so greatful that I am strong in faith.

So now I am just working on me and trusting In God and that He will reveal to me any untruths so that I am be of service to Him and that if my marriage is blessed by Him that He will bring us through this or help me to let go easily. So if you can keep me in prayer that would be awesome.

Angie

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Filed: Timeline

I wish I could put my arms around you (F) I am so sorry to read this. Be strong.

Sara~~~ she TOTALLY gave me cookies! She had baked them herself and wrapped 2 kinds in foil to send home with me :) What a sweet woman. I started laughing when I saw what you wrote! (as I'm eating my cookies) :P

Jackie

Edited by ♥J+I♥

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I havent been around the last couple of weeks as I have learned that my husband was unfaithful. What a shock this was to me. I guess since I trusted him and thought I knew what he was doing and where he was most of the time I didn't have to worry. Well that was not the case. I seen him chatting one day and it closed it right away(come to find out he has been chatting for a couple of months with people on tagged), so that started my not trusting, he had a lie and i believed it, then I looked online at our cell phone records and seen that 2 Saturdays ago he said he was going to help a friend move after work so I looked to see who he called and he was calling a motel in a couple towns away. He lied again said he took a friend, then I went back through the phone numbers he had been calling and talked to this lady that he had talked to and visited a couple of times she knew all about me and said that she told him that she was in arealtionship and even if she was not he was a married man. So I confronted him again and he confessed to cheating on me with someone else right before our annivasry. He didn't wear a condom so I am waiting for my STD check up results.

I never thought I would actual stay in a relationship after something like this but after I PRAYED I am trying my best to forgive him. Not exactly sure if it is going to work or not but only time will tell. He has his 10 yr GG so he could just go but only God knows what will happen. Here I thought I was living a great life with an awesome husband but I guess I was blinded. Then I have to remember that I met him online.

God is giving me so much strength and is the only reason I am able to make it through this trying time in my life, I am so greatful that I am strong in faith.

So now I am just working on me and trusting In God and that He will reveal to me any untruths so that I am be of service to Him and that if my marriage is blessed by Him that He will bring us through this or help me to let go easily. So if you can keep me in prayer that would be awesome.

Angie

I am so sorry to hear about this Angie. Stay strong and you are in my prayers... (F)

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Hi All~~

I'm back after my month+ stay in Morocco...happy to be home. Had problems with Royal Air Maroc at Casa not being able to find my reservation. Had to call my mom in the US about 7 times to get things figured out with Delta. Ultimately was 40 hours of travel to get home...WITH MY HONEY!!! We have been busy meeting up with family and such the past 2 days and have A LOT more to take care of before I return to work on Monday.

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone. Take care and have a great weekend!!!

Melynda

Edited by ridasgirl

Angie

I'm so sorry honey...I have been through it and can attest that God is FAITHFUL to reveal the wrongdoings of our husbands when that is ur prayer...u won't have to go searching because He will shed light on the darkness...God Bless u and I will pray for u

Melynda

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I'm so sorry honey...I have been through it and can attest that God is FAITHFUL to reveal the wrongdoings of our husbands when that is ur prayer...u won't have to go searching because He will shed light on the darkness...God Bless u and I will pray for u

Angie...Melynda is right. My prayers are with you. (F)

On a lighter note.....just wanted to say good morning MENA!

Sara.....I so wanna go! I love ice cream and animals too.

Now it's only 11:40am and I WANT ice cream! Actually, I have already eaten two cheesy breadsticks, two m&m cholocate chip cookies, strawberry milk, and thinking about a left over slice a pizza! Oh and I am craving a cinnamon dulce latte from Starbucks. Geez...what a pig! I hate when it's almost that time of the month! I was gonna avoid the gym today, guess I better go now. Argh...I hate the gym :angry:

Please have a safe and fun day everyone!

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Angie...Melynda is right. My prayers are with you. (F)

On a lighter note.....just wanted to say good morning MENA!

Sara.....I so wanna go! I love ice cream and animals too.

Now it's only 11:40am and I WANT ice cream! Actually, I have already eaten two cheesy breadsticks, two m&m cholocate chip cookies, strawberry milk, and thinking about a left over slice a pizza! Oh and I am craving a cinnamon dulce latte from Starbucks. Geez...what a pig! I hate when it's almost that time of the month! I was gonna avoid the gym today, guess I better go now. Argh...I hate the gym :angry:

Please have a safe and fun day everyone!

Yummy Star Bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My treat. Everybody , have a wonderful, safe day!!!!! And remember to Breath, we will all make it thru this process no matter what stage we are in.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Angie... so sorry to hear about that situation. I can imagine how horrible you must feel... :(

I'm still jetlegging and doing some shopping.. trying to get all of my school books bought before I head back to my uni in a week or so... still feeling horrible w/o the hubby, but getting there. :)

ahlawy.jpg

l9v9m4.png

807bc02469.gif

"The believers, in their love, mutual kindness, and close ties, are like one body; when any part complains, the whole body responds to it with wakefulness and fever." [Muslim]

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." Henry David Thoreau

"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good afternoon MENA Girls. And Charles.....

It is finaly Caturday and were off for the next 2 days :dance: just a little happy dance. I'm getting so burned out, I need a vacation. Wishing you all a wonderfull weekend :thumbs:

Angie......So sorry (F)

Untitled.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.