6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

I wanted to know if I could get copies of the form that will be send to me in the DS 230 Package?

12/26/05 I go to Cuba

send I-130 Petition

03/02/06 recived NOA1

04/03/06 send I-129 visa

04/13/06 NOA 1 for I-129F in mail

06/07/06 I-130 Approved

07/05/06 Ref in mail (129F)

07/06/06 send back (129F)

07/07/06 rcvd I-864 Processing fee bill &DS-3032

07/09/06 faxed DS-3032 to al

07/10/06 send I-864 fee

07/11/06 send DS- 3032 (next day delivery)

08/02/06 send bill $380. recived 08/08/06

08/09/06 send affidavit of support recived 08/10/06

08/16/06 send DS 230- arrived at visa center on 08/17/06 at 8AM

08/16/06 I129 approved

10/26/06 1-130 completed at NVC

02/12/07 Visa was issued

I wanted to know if I could get copies of the form that will be send to me in the DS 230 Package?

http://travel.state.gov website.. but personally I'd wait for the originals

Edited by lquin

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

It’s that all that it consist of only one form, I wanted to send the form t o my husband, I know it may be kind of early however regular mail to Cuba takes about 2 months, and DHL took 43 days, so I have to take advantage if some one is traveling and would like to do me the favor, and I have someone how is traveling on Friday.

12/26/05 I go to Cuba

send I-130 Petition

03/02/06 recived NOA1

04/03/06 send I-129 visa

04/13/06 NOA 1 for I-129F in mail

06/07/06 I-130 Approved

07/05/06 Ref in mail (129F)

07/06/06 send back (129F)

07/07/06 rcvd I-864 Processing fee bill &DS-3032

07/09/06 faxed DS-3032 to al

07/10/06 send I-864 fee

07/11/06 send DS- 3032 (next day delivery)

08/02/06 send bill $380. recived 08/08/06

08/09/06 send affidavit of support recived 08/10/06

08/16/06 send DS 230- arrived at visa center on 08/17/06 at 8AM

08/16/06 I129 approved

10/26/06 1-130 completed at NVC

02/12/07 Visa was issued

It’s that all that it consist of only one form, I wanted to send the form t o my husband, I know it may be kind of early however regular mail to Cuba takes about 2 months, and DHL took 43 days, so I have to take advantage if some one is traveling and would like to do me the favor, and I have someone how is traveling on Friday.

You dont have to wait for the DS-230 from NVC as many use the downloaded one when using the timesavers or James Shortcuts. Have you read the NVC Timesavers thread?

You can download a copy of the DS-230 from the link within the Timesavers thread, have your husband sign it and return it to you. Only part I needs to be signed and not dated. You will date it once the DS-230 is generated by NVC prior to you as the agent send it to them. Part 2 is signed at the interview.

Edited by aussiewench

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

You dont have to wait for the DS-230 from NVC as many use the downloaded one when using the timesavers or James Shortcuts. Have you read the NVC Timesavers thread?

You can download a copy of the DS-230 from the link within the Timesavers thread, have your husband sign it and return it to you. Only part I needs to be signed and not dated. You will date it once the DS-230 is generated by NVC prior to you as the agent send it to them. Part 2 is signed at the interview.

Dont you need to attach a barcode to it ?

Dont you need to attach a barcode to it ?

There is a barcode sheet which can be self generated using James Shortcuts. If one doesnt feel confident in generating their own barcode sheet one can wait for NVC to forward the DS-230 package. At least by already having a signed downloaded copy of the DS-230 one can then just use the NVC barcode sheet, still saving time as it wont have to be forwarded to the applicant, completed, signed and returned to the US agent (if that is the case).

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.