yolly&steve

CENOMAR OR MARRIAGE INDEX

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

ANYONE CAN HELP ME ABOUT MY THIS CENOMAR I GOT A LETTER FROM EMBASSY TELLS THAT I NEED TO APPLY FOR CENOMAR ONLINE BEFORE THEY CAN SET AN INTERVIEW DATE FOR ME SO WE DID TODAY APPLY FOR CENOMAR THE THINGS IS I'AM DIVORCE HERE IN HONGKONG IS THERE WILL BE A PROBLEM ABOUT THIS I DNT KNOW IF NSO WAS INFORM BY THE COURT HERE THAT I WAS DIVORCE HERE IN HONGKONG IS THIS WILL MAKE MY APPLICATION HOLD PLS HELP ME ITS MAKE ME SO WORRY AND STRESS

ANYONE CAN HELP ME ABOUT MY THIS CENOMAR I GOT A LETTER FROM EMBASSY TELLS THAT I NEED TO APPLY FOR CENOMAR ONLINE BEFORE THEY CAN SET AN INTERVIEW DATE FOR ME SO WE DID TODAY APPLY FOR CENOMAR THE THINGS IS I'AM DIVORCE HERE IN HONGKONG IS THERE WILL BE A PROBLEM ABOUT THIS I DNT KNOW IF NSO WAS INFORM BY THE COURT HERE THAT I WAS DIVORCE HERE IN HONGKONG IS THIS WILL MAKE MY APPLICATION HOLD PLS HELP ME ITS MAKE ME SO WORRY AND STRESS

if u got married here in phil.. even u are divorced there in hk to ur 1st husband then of course it will still be on the system of nso... bcoz we dont have divorce here int he phil... the info. that will appear to ur cenomar will be.. u got married to... on... and where it took place...

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi again...the normal and legal proceedings after u get the annulment papers from the court is that the petitioner asks the lawyer ( or she can do it by herself) to submit the court decision and finality to the Local Civil Registrar and to endorse at NSo in Manila for a copy of Annotated marriage contract...for a little background about this, its the same marriage contract u had when u got married to ur previous hubby but with remarks on the left side of stating when ur annulment was granted and its null and void with civil case number and the judge's name..definitely, after NSO manila furnish u a copy of that annotated MC, its already entered in their system that u are annulled...and thats what u need to present supposedly, and not the cenomar..cenomar is only given to ""never married"" before ladies...in ur case u were married...another thing is---how can u file for a divorce back in HK when u were married in the PI and we have no divorce here as what happyme also stated in her post to u???have u consulted a lawyer before u filed???the Phil. government wont acknowledge ur divorce coz in the first place if u married to a filipino in the phils., its annulment that ull be getting..i hope m right...its better if u call NSO and tell them ur concern,,they can best explain to u what u need to know and should do...i wish u good luck and a smooth process from this day onwards..my prayers and luck

p.s. i am also annulled..and this post is based on true experience..

daisy and lane

OUR K-1 JOURNEY TIMELINE

06-22-2009 ---- NOA1 09-18-2009 ---- NOA2

10-27-2009 ---- Medical 11-11-2009 ---- PEPS for Annulment Issue 11-18-09 ----Received PEPS Result

12-04-2009 ---- Interview 12-12-2009 ---- Visa Received

12-18-2009 ---- Flight to US via PAL ...POE - LAX

03-02-2010 ---- SSN and State ID

---AOS TIMELINE---

02-09-2010 ---- Mailed AOS( 485, 864, 131, 765, 1145)

02-12-2010 ---- AOS Package Received by DHS-USCIS

02-18-2010 ---- E-Notification, SMS and NOA Hardcopy Received

03-15-2010 ---- Biometrics Appointment in Milwaukee, WI

04-09-2010 ---- Authorization for Parole/Travel Dox Received

04-16-2010 ---- EAD Card Received

05-12-2010 ---- Interview Schedule in Milwaukee..PASSED!!! Thank You Lord!

05-17-2010 ---- Welcome Notice arrived in mail

06-01-2010 ---- Received Instruction Permit Card from DMV

06-10-2010 ---- 2-yr. GC/PRC arrived today in the mail..SALAMAT PO LORD!

12-12-2010 ---- Got my DMV License

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi yolly..this might be of help....and u can open this link and send msgs to them and inquire..

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=188136

OUR K-1 JOURNEY TIMELINE

06-22-2009 ---- NOA1 09-18-2009 ---- NOA2

10-27-2009 ---- Medical 11-11-2009 ---- PEPS for Annulment Issue 11-18-09 ----Received PEPS Result

12-04-2009 ---- Interview 12-12-2009 ---- Visa Received

12-18-2009 ---- Flight to US via PAL ...POE - LAX

03-02-2010 ---- SSN and State ID

---AOS TIMELINE---

02-09-2010 ---- Mailed AOS( 485, 864, 131, 765, 1145)

02-12-2010 ---- AOS Package Received by DHS-USCIS

02-18-2010 ---- E-Notification, SMS and NOA Hardcopy Received

03-15-2010 ---- Biometrics Appointment in Milwaukee, WI

04-09-2010 ---- Authorization for Parole/Travel Dox Received

04-16-2010 ---- EAD Card Received

05-12-2010 ---- Interview Schedule in Milwaukee..PASSED!!! Thank You Lord!

05-17-2010 ---- Welcome Notice arrived in mail

06-01-2010 ---- Received Instruction Permit Card from DMV

06-10-2010 ---- 2-yr. GC/PRC arrived today in the mail..SALAMAT PO LORD!

12-12-2010 ---- Got my DMV License

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
hi again...the normal and legal proceedings after u get the annulment papers from the court is that the petitioner asks the lawyer ( or she can do it by herself) to submit the court decision and finality to the Local Civil Registrar and to endorse at NSo in Manila for a copy of Annotated marriage contract...for a little background about this, its the same marriage contract u had when u got married to ur previous hubby but with remarks on the left side of stating when ur annulment was granted and its null and void with civil case number and the judge's name..definitely, after NSO manila furnish u a copy of that annotated MC, its already entered in their system that u are annulled...and thats what u need to present supposedly, and not the cenomar..cenomar is only given to ""never married"" before ladies...in ur case u were married...another thing is---how can u file for a divorce back in HK when u were married in the PI and we have no divorce here as what happyme also stated in her post to u???have u consulted a lawyer before u filed???the Phil. government wont acknowledge ur divorce coz in the first place if u married to a filipino in the phils., its annulment that ull be getting..i hope m right...its better if u call NSO and tell them ur concern,,they can best explain to u what u need to know and should do...i wish u good luck and a smooth process from this day onwards..my prayers and luck

daisy and lane

this an old story i mean i'am just the only one who use divorce here in hongkong to apply for a K1 visa before we file for this petition we ask lawyers and embassy if divorce in hongkong will be acknowlege in filing a visa for us and as long as your previous husband sign on all the documents the court ask its fine i think we got different case coz ur anull and i'am divorce i stay in hongkong for almost 15 years now so the court in hongkong help me to got my divorce

daisy and lane

this an old story i mean i'am just the only one who use divorce here in hongkong to apply for a K1 visa before we file for this petition we ask lawyers and embassy if divorce in hongkong will be acknowlege in filing a visa for us and as long as your previous husband sign on all the documents the court ask its fine i think we got different case coz ur anull and i'am divorce i stay in hongkong for almost 15 years now so the court in hongkong help me to got my divorce

ah opo madami po gumagawa nyan. pero kung dadaanin sa legalities eh di po kyo makakalusot kc me cenomar na po ngaun kinukuha sa nso yan po kc ang rq. ngaun ng kahit saang embassy eh.. wla namn po kasing divorce d2 sa atin kya andon pa rin po ung record sa cenomar pagkumuha kyo kahit na divorce na kyo jan... kahit sino naman po pede gumawa ng ginawa nyo eh kya lang higpit na ngaun mga embassy.. need ng cenomar talga... kung wla po kayong cenomar sa interview nyo di kayo nila ie-entertain sa embassy...

daisy and lane

ah opo madami po gumagawa nyan. pero kung dadaanin sa legalities eh di po kyo makakalusot kc me cenomar na po ngaun kinukuha sa nso yan po kc ang rq. ngaun ng kahit saang embassy eh.. wla namn po kasing divorce d2 sa atin kya andon pa rin po ung record sa cenomar pagkumuha kyo kahit na divorce na kyo jan... kahit sino naman po pede gumawa ng ginawa nyo eh kya lang higpit na ngaun mga embassy.. need ng cenomar talga... kung wla po kayong cenomar sa interview nyo di kayo nila ie-entertain sa embassy...

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.