yolly&steve

about cenomar

20 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

madam yolly, question here----what did u write in ur I129 form under current name used and previous names used??and ur marital status???

kasi po m thinking the reason why u were told to produce cenomar instead of annotated marriage contract is u put "single" and u didnt indicate ur previous / married name sa form???

m i correct po??kasi why on earth naman po the embassy will ask for ur cenomar ???di ko talaga gets as to why they need that from u??????

salamat

OUR K-1 JOURNEY TIMELINE

06-22-2009 ---- NOA1 09-18-2009 ---- NOA2

10-27-2009 ---- Medical 11-11-2009 ---- PEPS for Annulment Issue 11-18-09 ----Received PEPS Result

12-04-2009 ---- Interview 12-12-2009 ---- Visa Received

12-18-2009 ---- Flight to US via PAL ...POE - LAX

03-02-2010 ---- SSN and State ID

---AOS TIMELINE---

02-09-2010 ---- Mailed AOS( 485, 864, 131, 765, 1145)

02-12-2010 ---- AOS Package Received by DHS-USCIS

02-18-2010 ---- E-Notification, SMS and NOA Hardcopy Received

03-15-2010 ---- Biometrics Appointment in Milwaukee, WI

04-09-2010 ---- Authorization for Parole/Travel Dox Received

04-16-2010 ---- EAD Card Received

05-12-2010 ---- Interview Schedule in Milwaukee..PASSED!!! Thank You Lord!

05-17-2010 ---- Welcome Notice arrived in mail

06-01-2010 ---- Received Instruction Permit Card from DMV

06-10-2010 ---- 2-yr. GC/PRC arrived today in the mail..SALAMAT PO LORD!

12-12-2010 ---- Got my DMV License

hi there madam yolly...in our case, whether annulled or divorced, there is one common ground---WE BOTH CANT HAVE A CENOMAR any longer..coz of our previous marriage...If u try calling or applying for a cenomar, ull not be given coz ur record here in the PI appears ur married, unless u were not legally married here that will help u maintain ur singleness...what u need is ur divorce papers and ur marriage contract both unannotated and annotated that marriage was already dissolved...just try applying at NSo,,and see what they will advise u then..

good luck...dont compare urself to those who have left for states and made it through illegal means..ur still on ur way to the interview..so give ur best and have it done the right and legal way so u wont encounter any problem later on...and i think application at nso for ur concern only takes a week if ur in the PI...

god bless

makakahingi naman sya sis kaso ang lalabas sa cenomar nya is kasal sya... hindi sya single...

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

hi there madam yolly...in our case, whether annulled or divorced, there is one common ground---WE BOTH CANT HAVE A CENOMAR any longer..coz of our previous marriage...If u try calling or applying for a cenomar, ull not be given coz ur record here in the PI appears ur married, unless u were not legally married here that will help u maintain ur singleness...what u need is ur divorce papers and ur marriage contract both unannotated and annotated that marriage was already dissolved...just try applying at NSo,,and see what they will advise u then..

good luck...dont compare urself to those who have left for states and made it through illegal means..ur still on ur way to the interview..so give ur best and have it done the right and legal way so u wont encounter any problem later on...and i think application at nso for ur concern only takes a week if ur in the PI...

god bless

makakahingi naman sya sis kaso ang lalabas sa cenomar nya is kasal sya... hindi sya single...

god bless

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

somebody can help me pls i'am divorce here in hongkong and they ask me to get a cenomar is this will affect my application i know even i'am divorce here the record will show that i'am married before and all i know cenomar is just for single pls help me about this somebody have idea or experience
PLS SOMEBODY HELP ME ACTUALLY I'AM WAITING FOR MY POCKET 4 BUT A LETTER COME TELLING ME I NEED TO APPLY CENOMAR ONLINE SO WE DID BUT WORRY IF THAT WILL MAKE MY APPLICATION HOLD AND ABOUT MY CENOMAR OR MARRIAGE INDEX I KNOW THR RECORD WILL BE STILL I'AM MARRIED BEFORE BUT I DIVORCE HERE IN HONG KONG PLS SOMEBODY HELP GIVE SOME IDEA

Since you will submit your divorce decree you have to submit also the record from the NSO of your previous marriage ( that's what i submitted before), they did not ask for CENOMAR coz' cenomar is only for single who don't have a record of marriage. Your divorce decree and the record of your previous marriage is what they need from you. Goodluck!

????.. i read ur timeline and saw that ur petitios was dated 2005.. and u bee to u.s of a year... 2005 also.... in ur time do the embassy req. a cenomar? coz as far as i know cenomar is just recently... correct me if i am wrong.. about the cenomar time....

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

"If u try calling or applying for a cenomar, ull not be given coz ur record here in the PI appears ur married,"

True you won't get a CENOMAI. You'll get a marriage index showing past marriages.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.