sweetness

BLUE SLIPPED WAIVER FEES JAMAICA

51 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
See you got it twisted..... The reason why his medical was not done on time is because his intial interview was originally scheduled for June 24, 2009. Because I also filed a K3 visa app. that also reached the embassy around the same time and that interview was scheduled for May 20, 2009. We did not know of that May 20th date until May 15th if you read my previous post you would know that. He could not get a medical appt scheduled for so short notice of the date in May. I stated we were prepared for the June 24th interview and because both were in house the embassy went ahead and interviewed him for the IR1 instead of the K3 on the scheduled K3 interview date. if both petitions are at the Embassy at the same time, then the IR-1 visa takes precedent over the K3 visa. He did not falsify the docs himself. If you really want to know he purchased the visa from someone who had an inside connection with someone who works with the embassy and visas. He visited twice with the same VISA and went back to JA the third time was just a bit much. My relationship is all good. I am not worried about what you may be insinuating. He has plenty of opportunity to go otherwise. Let's say he has learned his lesson and paid the price. So you can take the bitter with the sweet. Like I said before the reason why I believe the system is the way it is because of TERRORIST.. Drug smugglers and prostitution trades. So you check yourself and check the levels..................DO YOUR RESEARCH.......

so no false documents dat?

anyway sweetness, i'm kinda on the fence about this but i still wish you all the best

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
The good ole boy system here in America do not want NO FOREIGNERS IN THE USA. From what I understand that they are afraid of them taking our jobs and TERRORIST are the main reason why this process is the way it is right now for your info. and relaxed Americans ASSumming, as usual, that " no it couldn't happen here."

Pure ignorance

I personnally do not need your sympathy.
You came in here whining about the waivers and the delay - That wasn't a plea for sympathy?

My husband has not done nothing that any other person coming from foreign who wants to better their life and tired of the let downs when they did go about things the right way and get denied because of simple reasons would have done.

Again - Pure ignorance - We have Yardie members in here who did EVERYTHING the right way, got denied, and waited out the period that they needed to wait to do things legally - Any which way you try to paint it, what he did was illegal -

It is very hard for ppl in those third world countries to have a reasonable living based on their income and whomever the prime minister is man or woman should be ashammed. Some don't consider Jamaica as third world, however, I beg to differ, because how can someone truely survive off of $50 a week and feed their families and maintain a reasonable lifestyle.

How many people in JA live on that money and have a reasonable lifestyle? Spend some real time there, living inna yaad - your view might change -

I did a little research on the waivers and I believe we presented a pretty good pkg. It must be, because they haven't requested any addt'l info. thus far unlike others I have read on here. I am ready to deal with whatever. To you Miss ASSumer (Trelawny Parrish), like Support OAFJF said all of we have been thru this VISA PROCESS and thought we had everything and boom other info may be requested. That's why we all share all of our experiences and questions are meant to be asked so that we can all HELP each other not Bash one another. That's what's wrong with society today, ppl are so quick to tell someone what they should and shouldn't do. Most ppl are so quick to ASSume this, that, and other, although, you don't know a person's journey on how that got to the place where they are so it's not good to ASSume anything. Not realizing most ppl have a full schedule and may not have the time to do all the research that is required to complete this process so we relay on sources like visa journey and other information gathered on bits and pieces and take it for what it's worth and take it in prayer to GOD and pray that the outcome be in our favor. Most of this process seem to be on a case to case bases not all of the information is that beneficial to ppl because just say that happen to you and then the next person similar case and they get thru just fine. So it is what it is and like I said I wish you all the best........................................ONE LOVE :star:

As you seem to be so fond of using the word - you are the one ASSuming here - What I took issue with, and will continue to have an issue with - is the fact that you are whining about your man having done something illegal and having to pay the price for it - There are plenty of good, honest people that are denied visitor visas, etc.... - they don't do something illegal - if you get denied for a bank loan, do you then rob the bank cause you need the money?

people do what they have to do. ............... I am sure some ppl would rob a bank.........Would I, no. Listen, I feel what you are saying but we are here in America and not in those countries like some others suffering and they may feel time is not on there side. I am not at all encouraging illegal entries. All I am saying is desperate measures causes for desperate actions. Hell, here we are in the year of 2009 and BLACK AMERICA is still paying the price of the slavery way back when. Look how they are bashing the president who is a little of both. ........... So................come on who wouldn't want the PRESIDENT to come speak to their kids...It's just some don't want a BLACK MAN telling their kids anything. Anyway that's a whole different topic. .That's your opinion/comment.......... It is what it is.................. ALL THE BEST .

Timeline
The good ole boy system here in America do not want NO FOREIGNERS IN THE USA. From what I understand that they are afraid of them taking our jobs and TERRORIST are the main reason why this process is the way it is right now for your info. and relaxed Americans ASSumming, as usual, that " no it couldn't happen here."

Pure ignorance

You came in here whining about the waivers and the delay - That wasn't a plea for sympathy?

My husband has not done nothing that any other person coming from foreign who wants to better their life and tired of the let downs when they did go about things the right way and get denied because of simple reasons would have done.

Again - Pure ignorance - We have Yardie members in here who did EVERYTHING the right way, got denied, and waited out the period that they needed to wait to do things legally - Any which way you try to paint it, what he did was illegal -

It is very hard for ppl in those third world countries to have a reasonable living based on their income and whomever the prime minister is man or woman should be ashammed. Some don't consider Jamaica as third world, however, I beg to differ, because how can someone truely survive off of $50 a week and feed their families and maintain a reasonable lifestyle.

How many people in JA live on that money and have a reasonable lifestyle? Spend some real time there, living inna yaad - your view might change -

I did a little research on the waivers and I believe we presented a pretty good pkg. It must be, because they haven't requested any addt'l info. thus far unlike others I have read on here. I am ready to deal with whatever. To you Miss ASSumer (Trelawny Parrish), like Support OAFJF said all of we have been thru this VISA PROCESS and thought we had everything and boom other info may be requested. That's why we all share all of our experiences and questions are meant to be asked so that we can all HELP each other not Bash one another. That's what's wrong with society today, ppl are so quick to tell someone what they should and shouldn't do. Most ppl are so quick to ASSume this, that, and other, although, you don't know a person's journey on how that got to the place where they are so it's not good to ASSume anything. Not realizing most ppl have a full schedule and may not have the time to do all the research that is required to complete this process so we relay on sources like visa journey and other information gathered on bits and pieces and take it for what it's worth and take it in prayer to GOD and pray that the outcome be in our favor. Most of this process seem to be on a case to case bases not all of the information is that beneficial to ppl because just say that happen to you and then the next person similar case and they get thru just fine. So it is what it is and like I said I wish you all the best........................................ONE LOVE :star:

As you seem to be so fond of using the word - you are the one ASSuming here - What I took issue with, and will continue to have an issue with - is the fact that you are whining about your man having done something illegal and having to pay the price for it - There are plenty of good, honest people that are denied visitor visas, etc.... - they don't do something illegal - if you get denied for a bank loan, do you then rob the bank cause you need the money?

people do what they have to do. ............... I am sure some ppl would rob a bank.........Would I, no. Listen, I feel what you are saying but we are here in America and not in those countries like some others suffering and they may feel time is not on there side. I am not at all encouraging illegal entries. All I am saying is desperate measures causes for desperate actions. Hell, here we are in the year of 2009 and BLACK AMERICA is still paying the price of the slavery way back when. Look how they are bashing the president who is a little of both. ........... So................come on who wouldn't want the PRESIDENT to come speak to their kids...It's just some don't want a BLACK MAN telling their kids anything. Anyway that's a whole different topic. .That's your opinion/comment.......... It is what it is.................. ALL THE BEST .

Timeline

Pure ignorance

I have spent some real time there and your reality may not be my reality or any one else's for that matter. I don't do the tourist thing we I go there. I have ppl there before I met my husband. So I have spent time inna yard. So check the levels.... you can make all the ignorant comments you like. Until you have walked my journey you have no room to judge. Ppl make the best of what they have , but most want a little better life. Having to fetch water is not all good and everytime you want to clean yourself or your clothes having to go to a river is not a walk in the park. So therefore ppl do what they have to do.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
See you got it twisted..... The reason why his medical was not done on time is because his intial interview was originally scheduled for June 24, 2009. Because I also filed a K3 visa app. that also reached the embassy around the same time and that interview was scheduled for May 20, 2009. We did not know of that May 20th date until May 15th if you read my previous post you would know that. He could not get a medical appt scheduled for so short notice of the date in May. I stated we were prepared for the June 24th interview and because both were in house the embassy went ahead and interviewed him for the IR1 instead of the K3 on the scheduled K3 interview date. if both petitions are at the Embassy at the same time, then the IR-1 visa takes precedent over the K3 visa. He did not falsify the docs himself. If you really want to know he purchased the visa from someone who had an inside connection with someone who works with the embassy and visas. He visited twice with the same VISA and went back to JA the third time was just a bit much. My relationship is all good. I am not worried about what you may be insinuating. He has plenty of opportunity to go otherwise. Let's say he has learned his lesson and paid the price. So you can take the bitter with the sweet. Like I said before the reason why I believe the system is the way it is because of TERRORIST.. Drug smugglers and prostitution trades. So you check yourself and check the levels..................DO YOUR RESEARCH.......

so no false documents dat?

anyway sweetness, i'm kinda on the fence about this but i still wish you all the best

Nuff said

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sweetness, I get what you are saying.....life in JA is very hard. But, you can't justify falsifying documents just because life is hard and then complain about it when the time comes for him to want to legally get a visa.

I wish you all the best. Really, I do. I hope you get what you want out of this. I think it is going to be a very long and hard road if you do though. Hope you figure it out.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

look her my gurl...since u a luv up fi name innah u bloodclatt mout...mek mi set sum tings straight....fus af all mi nevah assume n e rass ting...u ting a u one get caught up innah dis situation...but since u a run aff u mout like some tefenke tan deh...

a help u did a ask fah...all mi did was ask a question tek it n e rass wah u wah tek eeh and in case u want to know...PEOPLE DO GET THROUGH who are in the same situation you're in...but since you do all u blooclatt research...I guess you'll figure out the correct route....

Gullyside

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Boi, u ppl. (Speaking of the ones with the sassy comments)......First of all, I did not try and justify the falsified docs.. All I said was yes ppl do what they have to do under certain circumstances.. Never, did I say that it was the RIGHT thing to do. YES HIS VISA WAS FALSE AND THAT'S THAT.......... Some ppl on here are in this situation with NO PAPERWORK, OVERSTAYS, ETC..............I know personally someone who was deported for overstay and did not have any paperwork what so ever. The person got deported back to their country and returned to the US within 6months. So let GOD be thy judge. None of you are in my husbands shoes nor mine. We all have different struggles and no one should be judging no one................No one was whinning nor complaining... If you READ my post the only thing I somewhat, if you will, complained about was the long wait for the drop off time...........Meaning when they rqst addt'l info. or you lack info and have to return at a later date to submit........... the time in between can be a bit lengthy......

GETTA GRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sweetness, I hope everything works out for you...

One is supposed to come on this site to be able to express how you feel. Sometimes it gets misinterpreted.....

Filed: Timeline

you really need to be careful what you type .... (not referring to your cras comments), but how much information you putting out there....free advice...duh wah u wah duh wid eeh

all eyes open....

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

One is supposed to come on this site to be able to express how you feel. Sometimes it gets misinterpreted.....

I don't think anything here was misinterpreted...Sweetness wants to complain about all the money that she has to pay out because her husband KNOWINGLY committed an illegal act to get here, and now when the government finally catches up to him, then the waiting and having to pay for his mistakes, is a problem...rahtid...dis is some rass bullshat here....I don't think anyone's SO or husband or wife that is still in Jamaica has it easy...my husband says all the time he is "trying to take a rough life easy". My husband has been without electric, without water, without food to the point that he was hospitalized and on iv's (on more than one occasion), walked the 13 miles to work (one way) whenever he ran out of cab fare, has gone without so others can have, etc etc...and never ONCE since we have been together (4 years) has he even considered or talked about doing anything illegal to get here. NOT ONCE. He is an honest man...to the point that it cost him a chance at a visa...but honest he was (and still is). Instead of complaining about the wait, he and I made the best of it. Did what we needed to do, and kept it moving. Yes, I'm sure he wants to have a better life here, and looks forward everyday to doing so, but he will not stoop to that level. I agree with what Tre and Sus said...but especially Tre...you never know who is reading this board, so she better watch out...it has been made plain on more than one occasion that those at the Embassy are quite familiar with this board :ph34r: She and her husband just needs to suck it up, and pray that they have a favorable outcome...because the reality of the situation is that he could very well have a permanent ban...the government nuh easy fi true...bless

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

I don't think anything here was misinterpreted...Sweetness wants to complain about all the money that she has to pay out because her husband KNOWINGLY committed an illegal act to get here, and now when the government finally catches up to him, then the waiting and having to pay for his mistakes, is a problem...rahtid...dis is some rass bullshat here....I don't think anyone's SO or husband or wife that is still in Jamaica has it easy...my husband says all the time he is "trying to take a rough life easy". My husband has been without electric, without water, without food to the point that he was hospitalized and on iv's (on more than one occasion), walked the 13 miles to work (one way) whenever he ran out of cab fare, has gone without so others can have, etc etc...and never ONCE since we have been together (4 years) has he even considered or talked about doing anything illegal to get here. NOT ONCE. He is an honest man...to the point that it cost him a chance at a visa...but honest he was (and still is). Instead of complaining about the wait, he and I made the best of it. Did what we needed to do, and kept it moving. Yes, I'm sure he wants to have a better life here, and looks forward everyday to doing so, but he will not stoop to that level. I agree with what Tre and Sus said...but especially Tre...you never know who is reading this board, so she better watch out...it has been made plain on more than one occasion that those at the Embassy are quite familiar with this board :ph34r: She and her husband just needs to suck it up, and pray that they have a favorable outcome...because the reality of the situation is that he could very well have a permanent ban...the government nuh easy fi true...bless

Like I said all of you all are entitled to your own opinions and yes I thought the same way, that this is some place where one can express their true feelings. See you ppl don't know the whole story. My husband has been back in his country for the last 4years and all that is posted on here is nothing the EMBASSY doesn't already know. They know how many times he has been to the States, how he obtain his Visa, and etc. He understands he made a mistake and he did not lie about it at his interview and it's documented in his waiver. So whatever, mi ah still go on good. Again, we all have our struggles, perhaps your SO don't have the links, even still, you learn from your mistakes and so have my husband. If it so be that he can't come to the States b/c of such and such then dats how it go. Other LEGAL arrangements can be made. These cases are been adjudicated on an individual bases so maybe you all need to look into your relationships and figure out y your case is not complete. I don't know how you all read into all of that as a serious complaint, man I became the TARGET and you all aimed, fired but, you missed. Because I am still going to keep all of you in prayer because we are all walking this journey through immigration or have walked it and it's not an easy road. :whistle:

Timeline

sweetness to be quite honest with you, no one was attacking you

a couple ppl made some observations and expressed their opinions and i think you may have taken that the wrong way when you started replying with these long, unnecessarily defensive replies (the space bar and enter buttons are your freinds, lol)

beleive me, if you had posted this thread anywhere else on the board, you would have been CRUCIFIED. trust me

the yardies are some of the most open set of ppl you can ask any question to

i wish you and your spouse all the best

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.