e-b-hatch

Applying the I-130 forms

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hello, I was born and raised in the USA, i just married an Ecuadorian lady, whom lives and works in Spain, for over six years. She got three little kids from another marriage.

I wonder if would be a problem, the fact of being she and her kids Ecuadorian, and now living in Spain, to bring them all to the United States. They got their residence permits and she also has a work permit.

Is there any special document that we should include? I have found lots of information about fiancé/fiancées and K-1 visas but since im new at this site i might not being searching in the right place.

Any information in order to help us to understand the process and do it properly will be useful, and i will thank You all.

God bless You, have a good day!! (F)

Bill and Evy

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

no problem as long as they have legal residence...

you may wish to consider applying directly to the US consulate in Madrid rather submitting the I-130 stateside.... it would be a whole lot faster... look to the DCF forum here on this site

YMMV

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

you may wish to consider applying directly to the US consulate in Madrid rather submitting the I-130 stateside.... it would be a whole lot faster... look to the DCF forum here on this site

I thought it was possible to apply only in the States, thats what we were told. I'm back in the States now. So what could i do? Please help me, I know nothing about immigration process . Thanks for your answer and help

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I thought it was possible to apply only in the States, thats what we were told. I'm back in the States now. So what could i do? Please help me, I know nothing about immigration process . Thanks for your answer and help

if you are back in the states then you can only apply stateside... if you were resident abroad then DCF was an option

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.