kitkat1

Finally got my RFE July 10 but one question

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Was anyone else concerned that only the BLUE form had information regarding you personally and that the questionnaire portion has NOTHING to associate it with you? I am tempted to write my name and case number on the top of the questionnaire before I return it because I don't trust them to keep the blue form and questionnaire together.

Maybe I am being completely paranoid but since I JUST received my RFE in the mail today - July 10 - and I sent my original I-129 on MARCH 23, so I don't really feel like facing anymore screw ups on their part.

Anyone have any ideas?

Sorry if this has already been discussed - I think I'm about 2 weeks behind everyone else . . .

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have no real info on it, but if it was my RFE I would definitely put my name and case number on it after you described how there are no identifying marks on the particular page.

don't worry, that's the way it comes from CSC. been sure to make copies. i didn't write my name on mine. see what others say. don't forget to sign it.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Kitkat, every page of our RFE had our case number at the top left corner, under the heading.

I-129F Timeline:

03-10-06 - Sent I-129F to USCIS

03-15-06 - NOA1

03-25-06 - NOA2 Approval

08-28-06 - Interview!!!

11-22-06 - Got the Visa!!!

AOS Timeline:

02-08-07 - I-485 sent

02-14-07 - NOA1 (Sent to Missouri)

03-06-07 - Biometrics Appointment

03-07-07 - Transferred to CSC

05-03-07 - Card Production Ordered Email

05-10-07 - Green Card In Hand

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03-05-09 - I-751 sent

03-09-09 - NOA1 (1 yr Extension)

04-08-09 - Biometrics

07-09-09 - Card Production Ordered Email

07-17-09 - Green Card In Hand

I-130 Filing for Step-Son

11-30-09 - Received at USCIS

12-04-09 - NOA1

03-01-10 - NOA2

03-05-10 - NVC Case # Assigned

03-09-10 - NVC Mailed DS-3032 and AOS Bill

03-12-10 - Emailed DS-3032 to NVC

03-13-10 - Received Email from NVC stating they received DS-3032 (Also received AOS Fee Bill and DS-3032 in the mail)

03-14-10 - Paid Affidavit of Support Fee and IV Bill online

03-16-10 - NVC Website updated to PAID for both fee's

03-17-10 - Petitioner and Agent received emails to further proceed with case

08-05-10 - NVC Case Completed

10-27-10 - Interview PASSED

10-28-10 - Picked up Visa

Mike (United States) & Huong (Vietnam)

Kitkat, every page of our RFE had our case number at the top left corner, under the heading.

Same here.

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif3dflagsdotcom_uk_2faws.gif

K-1 Sent to Vermont St Patrick's Day~ May the Luck of the Irish Be With Us Today!! 3/17/06

NOA1 03-25-06

Touch 06-16-06=RFE Email

Touch 06-17-06

RFE Arrived 06-21-06

RFE Sent back to Vermont 06-21-06

RFE Delivered 06/23/06 10:55am

RFE-Touch 06/24/06

Touch 06/27/06

Approved 08/21/06 {157 days)

Touch 08/22/06

NVC Letter 08-25-06 Hard Copy

Left NVC 08-25-06

Arrived at London 09-01-06

Packet 3 Arrived at Steves Door 09-05-06

Packet 3 Sent back to London 09-15-06

London Medical 09-29-06- Completed

Packet 4 11-20-06

Londen Interview 12-08-06 APPROVED

Visa in Hand 12-12-06

Enters the USA 12-13-06

WEDDING DAY 2/18/07 @ 3pm

It looks like Vermont is using a different form than the CSC. Mine didn't have anything to identify me on the question page. I just made sure the blue form was on top like they wanted and sent it in.

I don't remember now if mine had my case # on it or not. I don't think it did. I did however attach a little letter with it because I wasn't comfortable with question 2 and 3 not having anywhere to put 'none'. I clipped them all together when I sent it back.

K-1 Process

---------------------------

April 20, 2006 - Filed I-129F (Ahhhhh finally!)

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED!

September 28, 2006 - Interview!

September 29, 2006 - VISA in hand!

October 14, 2006 - WEDDING DATE!

AOS & EAD Process

----------------------------

December 26, 2006 - Darcy's last day of employment on his 90-day work authorization. Bummer!

December 27, 2006 - Filed AOS and EAD paperwork

January 3, 2006 - Receipt date of NOA1

January 11, 2007 - 'touched'

January 17, 2007 - transferred to CSC

January 19, 2007 - biometrics appointment

January 22, 2007 - 'touched'

January 23, 2007 - 'AOS touched'

January 24, 2007 - 'touched'

January 31, 2007 - 'AOS touched'

February 1, 2007 - GREEN CARD ORDERED!!!

February 5, 2007 - Received Welcome Letter

February 11, 2007 - received GREEN CARD!!

Lifting Conditions

----------------------------

December 31, 2008 - filed I-751

January 10, 2009 - received 1-year extension letter

January 28, 2009 - biometrics

February 13, 2009 - 10-year green card ordered

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
Was anyone else concerned that only the BLUE form had information regarding you personally and that the questionnaire portion has NOTHING to associate it with you? I am tempted to write my name and case number on the top of the questionnaire before I return it because I don't trust them to keep the blue form and questionnaire together.

Maybe I am being completely paranoid but since I JUST received my RFE in the mail today - July 10 - and I sent my original I-129 on MARCH 23, so I don't really feel like facing anymore screw ups on their part.

Anyone have any ideas?

Sorry if this has already been discussed - I think I'm about 2 weeks behind everyone else . . .

I submitted our RFE as-is and it was accepted without any apparent delay. I guess it is possible that that page could still get misplaced, but I am always afraid to deviate from the USCIS script.

Qiao

我爱小兔子

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Anyone have any ideas?

I submitted our RFE as-is and it was accepted without any apparent delay. I guess it is possible that that page could still get misplaced, but I am always afraid to deviate from the USCIS script.

I also am at CSC, and my RFE question sheet arrived with NOA1 receipt number handwritten on the top of the page. The blue sheet had the normal identification info, names, NOA 1 receipt number, and barcode. However, the A# for my fiance, which was previously assigned on the original NOA 1 back on March 6, was not filled in on the blue sheet.

If you attached your question sheet with your signature on the bottom to the blue sheet, seems like it should be alright. Nowhere did I see the case number (different from the NOA1 receipt number) previously assigned by NVC before the approved petition was shipped to the embassy in Paris. I'm still not clear that a recalled petition that is reaffirmed after submitting IMBRA RFE will be sent back to NVC before it goes back the embassy. Does anyone have solid info on that question?

BTW, I received the RFE July 5, returned overnight UPS the same day, it was received and signed for 9:30 a.m. at CSC July 6. Haven't been touched or had case update since July 6, telling me RFE had been mailed June 26 (which it wasn't, postmark was June 30).

2/28/06 - K-1 app sent to NSC

3/06/06 - NOA 1

3/31/06 - NOA 2

4/12/06 - NVC sent approved petition to Paris embassy

4/24/06 - fiance received instruction pkt (pkt 3)

5/05/06 - pkt 3 checklist returned to embassy

6/16/06 - CRIS-USCIS email "petition received"

6/21/06 - 1-797s (2) received, petition "received", "reopened" by CSC

6/26/06 - email, RFE sent

7/05/06 - RFE received and sent back to CSC

7/06/06 - RFE received, signed for by receptionist at CSC

7/11/06 - email RFE received by CSC

7/12/06 - touched (same message as day before about RFE receipt

WAITING WAITING WAITING

8/15/06 - NVC receives reaffirmed petition (no written confirmation yet)

8/22/06 - NVC sends reapproved petition back to Paris CHOUETTE!!!!

9/21/06 - Pkt. 4 received

10/4/06 - INTERVIEW scheduled\

11-14-06 - VISA RECEIVED!!!!![/b]

12/08/06 - Arrives - POE PDX

12/14/06 - Married in Vegas, Baby!!!

AOS

01/03/07- I-485 sent to Chicago

01/09/07 - NOA from MSC

01/30/07 - Biometrics taken

02/01/07 - touched

04/10/07 - Interview scheduled/AOS approved - I-551 stamp in passport

04/18/07 - Permanent Resident Card received!!!!!

Timeline

Just to be safe, I wrote my original receipt number at the bottom of the questionnaire below my signature. I put the blue sheet on top of the white paperclipped together in an envelope marked "RFE Response". I then put that in a Fed Ex envelope and wrote "RFE Response" on the outside. Just sent it 2 day Fed Ex. So I've done all I can do. Now CSC has to do their part and get moving already!

Timeline
Kitkat1,

Congratulations on getting your RFE. :thumbs: You waited a long time.

Thanks for the support.

Now get your approval so I can get mine!!!

:D

Timeline
I just sent the 2 sheets loose, blue on top. I got a recevied notice so I guess they didn't lose it! Glad you got yours KK.

Now where are the damn approvals? :angry:

Got it - fed exed it - and DID NOT save the top sheet of the airbill with the tracking number. What else can I do but laugh? I have NO idea where that stupid piece of paper is since I filled it out on June 30 thinking I would drop it at Fed Ex on the way to the airport!!! Oh well - clearly I have lost my mind! :wacko:

Filed: Timeline
Got it - fed exed it - and DID NOT save the top sheet of the airbill with the tracking number. What else can I do but laugh? I have NO idea where that stupid piece of paper is since I filled it out on June 30 thinking I would drop it at Fed Ex on the way to the airport!!! Oh well - clearly I have lost my mind! :wacko:

Didn't you have to pay for it? The tracking number is on your receipt as well...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.