rockhouse

St. Lukes question...

59 posts in this topic

no ur medical is valid for the year of the day taken.

it is better to take it in advance in case of something happen. but most people go through medical in a breeze. good luck

abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
they also need the NVC letter then? :( we dont have ours yet,

hi rockhouse, when did NVC sent out your case?

We got our NOA2 on July 28. I just got the NVC letter today. I remember that yall got the NOA2 before us. Have you called them to inquire at where it is?

29ngqhd.jpg

I had CR1 visa so i never call the manila embassy . she will show up at the interivew on the 18th and thats it. NVC gave us the date of the interview. in ur case i dont know much about the K1 , some one will help u here. good luck. abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

Timeline
on the posts ive read, it shouldnt be more than a month, otherwise they might let her do it again, so best wait for the interview date then adjust the medical exam through that

no ur medical is valid for the year of the day taken.

it is better to take it in advance in case of something happen. but most people go through medical in a breeze. good luck

abby n sheryl

These are the types of things that confuse me. One person says it's good for a year, the other says probably only one month.

Does anybody know which?

Thanks.

29ngqhd.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

as per my case, we got NOA2 june 17 then I received packet 3 from the USEM july 12 , had my medical on July 14&15 , interview Aug.4 , and awaiting for the delivery of my visa ; good luck on your journey .

check with the manila website the link is in the embassy info on the top of the page.

good luck

abby n sheryl

there was also a thread on here about the whole medical exam process, like where she will go in 1st then which floor to pay for the exam, all that stuff; it was definitely informative i guess i will have to look for that again as I would have mine soon

well rockhouse, I do hope we get early interview dates :) we got approved around the same time right? :)

Luke 18:27 Jesus said" what is impossible to men is possible with God."

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

03/02/09-k-1 visa starts

09/09/09-K-1 visa approved

10/24/09 - WEDDING

11/09/09 - AOS

02/25/10-GC approved

08/26/10-319B n400 starts

11-09-10 Interview 10 AM >Approved

11-09-10 oath 2 PM Fairfax, VA

All glory, praises, thanksgiving and admiration belong only to God.

Jeremiah 29:11 "for i know the plans i have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you¬ harm you, plans to give you hope & a future"

Timeline
there was also a thread on here about the whole medical exam process, like where she will go in 1st then which floor to pay for the exam, all that stuff; it was definitely informative i guess i will have to look for that again as I would have mine soon

well rockhouse, I do hope we get early interview dates :) we got approved around the same time right? :)

Yep. Yalls came 1 or 2 days before ours, if i remember correctly.

Edited by rockhouse
29ngqhd.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello, your fiancee can call USEM call center and inquire about your case number , be ready with the case number , name and bday of petitioner and beneficiary , and she can ask questions from them , it will be bit expensive , it costs 53 pesos per minute .

hey i am so sorry i was wrong the medical is valid only 6 month

here is the link for the info

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3218.html

abby n sheryl

they also need the NVC letter then? :( we dont have ours yet,

hi rockhouse, when did NVC sent out your case?

We got our NOA2 on July 28. I just got the NVC letter today. I remember that yall got the NOA2 before us. Have you called them to inquire at where it is?

yeah, we got approved a day before you did; well when we called the department of state and they said the US embassy already has it; i guess i will have to call his parents' house to check if they got any more mail for him. but so far, that's all i know, I think I will call the embassy sometime this week. I just hope they send in the letter to schedule an interview soon :)

03/02/09-k-1 visa starts

10/24/09 - WEDDING

11/09/09 - AOS

02/25/10-GC approved

Jeremiah 29:11 "for i know the plans i have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you¬ harm you, plans to give you hope & a future"

when at St. Lukes , the staff will tell you where to go next after every check up .

well sounds good then :) thanks for the site abbynsheryl :) 

I think i might as well do the whole medical exam about a week before my interview; i plan to stay in manila for about 10 days to do the med exam then interview 

03/02/09-k-1 visa starts

10/24/09 - WEDDING

11/09/09 - AOS

02/25/10-GC approved

Timeline
OK, we got the hard copy from NVC with the case number that starts with MNL. Can my fiancee do her medical now or does she have to wait for the USEM to get our case? If she can do the medical already, what does she need to bring? Copies or originals of what? Is it first come, first serve at St. Lukes, or does she need to call and make an appointment?

Any info at this point is appreciated!

hello, she can bring a copy of NOA2 , 3 2x2 passport size pic white background ,and her passport ; she will have to pay 10,400+ as medical fee ; she can go there mon-fri ; she can be there at 6am though they start processing at 7am; first come ,first served ; medical exams for 2 days , hope this one helps ; good luck.

Good stuff. We were going to wait a bit but I am reading on here that sometimes it slows down if there are extra tests, a couple of people had to wait 2 months for sputum results. No idea what that is but I know what 2 months are. She also needs my SS# and address for the form, right?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.