SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ya'll don't be sad bout jawi gone.. she is live and in color on FB right?? if i remember correctly... its been so long since i seen it LOL

all ya'll will be gone and lef too when ya man come probably.. not that many stay on vj strong after di usband reach.. might peek back in during LOC :( .. so when its all over ya'll just come an visit me when u can :rofl::rofl::rofl:

sus still no luck?? man.. mi cyann believe! if he were here.. i have a COUPLE of ppl that need the work.. thought JA might be even easier..

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Anyone know anyone in St. Ann's Bay who wants to earn some extra money cooking / cleaning for DJ this week?

You're such a gem to him. Did he make it out of hosp Sus?

He's being discharged today - We found someone - The first person he tried told him she wanted 45K for the week - paid upfront! I called her and went off on her - What country is she living in? Domestic jobs in the Gleaner run around $15K a week - Talked to his landlord and found someone who will cook / run errands / clean / laundry for the week -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

DAYUM! :blink:

manager usually do we had a few guys taking pictures of females hiding under clothes rack and taking pics it wa crazy ... they ban folks quick

Hiding under the clothes racks? :wow: there is always some drama @ the Walmart LOL I bet you have some stories!

Sorry to say its hard to "change" their behavior. All you can do is spend time with them, communicate to them how you feel and pray reaaaaaaaaaal hard. I could tell you some stories. My son and I actually had a fist fight out in the middle of the street!!! He broke my finger and everything. Im only 5ft 3 and at the time he was about 5ft 10! So you can imagine. I can't go into details about what I did to him when he did that to me, but it wasn't pretty so I know how you feel.

Ms Tee I have been there and still going through with both my boys! Everyday is a struggle to keep the family together......

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Thanks. I needed someone to chime in. I appreciate it. I have been doing all the paperwork myself. Thats just it. Now the MIL wants to get involved. Im not doing anything else. Just going to let it flow the way its supposed to. Im not posting anything else about it. Ive tried my best to do this mess. Just gonna leave it all alone.

You guys have a nice day.

MsTee - Post away - everyone has issues, frustrations, problems - No question is stupid, and no one gets annoyed by your questions - We are all gonna be there at one time or another. The packet contains standard forms, which are on the site here, or one of the other K1 yardies can email them to you -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ya'll don't be sad bout jawi gone.. she is live and in color on FB right?? if i remember correctly... its been so long since i seen it LOL

all ya'll will be gone and lef too when ya man come probably.. not that many stay on vj strong after di usband reach.. might peek back in during LOC :( .. so when its all over ya'll just come an visit me when u can :rofl::rofl::rofl:

sus still no luck?? man.. mi cyann believe! if he were here.. i have a COUPLE of ppl that need the work.. thought JA might be even easier..

who is me? chopped liva?

Islandwoman, I was not telling her that she would not have any glickes, but this process is hard enough without the petitioner not knowing every detail of the process, as to what to expect and what to do when things are going wrong.

One wrong statement or incorrrect information can de-rail someone's interview. So yes, I am saying to everyone YOU should read and know all you can about this process. There is so much that has been documented here on VJ, that if people would spend time re-searching they wouldn't be stressing themselves out so much. But hey who am I to tell someone not to stress.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hi yardies

today is going to be a good day

trrrrrrrrrying to keep positive, will stay positive :goofy:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

lol.. finesse.. u lef us too.. ya jus come back! heverybody do like finesse.. go get ya usband all comfy comfy for a good year or 2..den bring ur rasses back dis way!!!

im not sure bout di filing, but i think i will be trying to work out something soon.. even when i do file.. ya'll know i will be on vj strong.. i am too disinterested in my work to stay away LOL..

Waving at everyone.

Our daughters case was approved. She's been here almost a week now. I got a welcome home cake the night she arrived. I went looking for balloons to match; but couldn't find anything to fit the bill, so I got a "It's a girl" balloon. She didn't get it or eat any of the cake :wacko:

We've enrolled her in school. Decided to have her repeat the 9th grade because her grades were so poor. She was okay with it, knowing she stopped trying in school once her dad left. She and her sister are doing volleyball try outs this week. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen. In fact, Im making them both run laps latter this morning.They were complaining about how tired they were. It will be a miracle if either one of them makes it.

Hope all is well.

later

Oh ...Not really sure what to do about how she dresses. Shorts are way to short for a girl who has as much back as she. The short shorts wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so tight. She seems very mature for a 15 year old, I have to constantly tell her to button up her blouse so that her bra/ breast are not hanging out. I think her clothes are fit too tight. I make suggestions but don't want to seem like I'm belittling. I want her to look like a young lady. I decided to just leave it alone, for now. I know for sure that I'm buyn the next size up, next time. She said she's lost seven pounds since arrival. We had Jamaica fare the first few days in a row, So I said we are having spaghetti tonight, she said "what am I going to eat"...I said of course spaghetti.she basically refused to eat it. I told- her like I tell mine when we eat Jamaican food...you are one your own; cause I'm not making anything else- she descided to eat the salad...mine you she's refused to eat veggies since she's arrived...

lata.

Congrats Brown Skin!

Oh ...Not really sure what to do about how she dresses. Shorts are way to short for a girl who has as much back as she. The short shorts wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so tight. She seems very mature for a 15 year old, I have to constantly tell her to button up her blouse so that her bra/ breast are not hanging out. I think her clothes are fit too tight. I make suggestions but don't want to seem like I'm belittling. I want her to look like a young lady. I decided to just leave it alone, for now. I know for sure that I'm buyn the next size up, next time. She said she's lost seven pounds since arrival. We had Jamaica fare the first few days in a row, So I said we are having spaghetti tonight, she said "what am I going to eat"...I said of course spaghetti.she basically refused to eat it. I told- her like I tell mine when we eat Jamaican food...you are one your own; cause I'm not making anything else- she descided to eat the salad...mine you she's refused to eat veggies since she's arrived...

lata.

:blink: Someone moved to America and LOST weight?

LOL Nat Yuh see it?

Morning every1!

Hey J 2 ( Waving)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
lol.. finesse.. u lef us too.. ya jus come back! heverybody do like finesse.. go get ya usband all comfy comfy for a good year or 2..den bring ur rasses back dis way!!!

im not sure bout di filing, but i think i will be trying to work out something soon.. even when i do file.. ya'll know i will be on vj strong.. i am too disinterested in my work to stay away LOL..

wha u a wait pon?

Timeline
Islandwoman, I was not telling her that she would not have any glickes, but this process is hard enough without the petitioner not knowing every detail of the process, as to what to expect and what to do when things are going wrong.

One wrong statement or incorrrect information can de-rail someone's interview. So yes, I am saying to everyone YOU should read and know all you can about this process. There is so much that has been documented here on VJ, that if people would spend time re-searching they wouldn't be stressing themselves out so much. But hey who am I to tell someone not to stress.

wha dis mean?

Timeline

wha dis mean?

Finesse.... :wacko::whistle: .....glitches...problems...mess ups... :blush:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.