SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wha gwaan, yaadies! It's DTunda again, but everyone can call me Dee.

Most of you are probably still sleeping, but it is already noon here where I am! I'm trying to keep up with the thread but it evolves so fast!

So catch me up, who and who filing from yaad?

I miss Ja so much! Farrin may be nice, but there's no place like home! :)

I'm just a simple yard ooman.

K-1

12/08/09 - I-129F sent

18/08/09 - NOA1 received by lawyer

24/08/09 - Lawyer informed us of NOA1 arrival

03/11/09 - NOA 2 received

21/12/09 - Packets 3 & 4 sent to lawyer

21/01/10 - Embassy received Packets 3 & 4 in return

27/01/10 - Embassy sends packets to shyster lawyer again

27/05/10 - Got email from Embassy re interview

09/06/10 - Interview - Was asked to submit I-134 for my fiance (our lawyer submitted the I-864 instead) and we also needed a joint sponsor. Gathering requested documents and will submit as soon as they're ready, hopefully by 30/06/10. Fingers crossed for an approval!!!

09/06/10 - Medical - all clear

01/07/10 - POE JFK - sadly it doesn't seem like this will be possible considering the delay

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

morning yardeeeez!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Other Timeline

Waving at everyone.

Our daughters case was approved. She's been here almost a week now. I got a welcome home cake the night she arrived. I went looking for balloons to match; but couldn't find anything to fit the bill, so I got a "It's a girl" balloon. She didn't get it or eat any of the cake :wacko:

We've enrolled her in school. Decided to have her repeat the 9th grade because her grades were so poor. She was okay with it, knowing she stopped trying in school once her dad left. She and her sister are doing volleyball try outs this week. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen. In fact, Im making them both run laps latter this morning.They were complaining about how tired they were. It will be a miracle if either one of them makes it.

Hope all is well.

later

Oh ...Not really sure what to do about how she dresses. Shorts are way to short for a girl who has as much back as she. The short shorts wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so tight. She seems very mature for a 15 year old, I have to constantly tell her to button up her blouse so that her bra/ breast are not hanging out. I think her clothes are fit too tight. I make suggestions but don't want to seem like I'm belittling. I want her to look like a young lady. I decided to just leave it alone, for now. I know for sure that I'm buyn the next size up, next time. She said she's lost seven pounds since arrival. We had Jamaica fare the first few days in a row, So I said we are having spaghetti tonight, she said "what am I going to eat"...I said of course spaghetti.she basically refused to eat it. I told- her like I tell mine when we eat Jamaican food...you are one your own; cause I'm not making anything else- she descided to eat the salad...mine you she's refused to eat veggies since she's arrived...

lata.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all!

Sus I thought of you when I came across this pic. I can't stop laughing I sit next to a Manager that calls meetings all day and her people are like :blink: :blink: :blink::rofl:

LMAO Philly - that's my life!

YAY!!

I finally got the e-mail from my cell phone with the picture from this morning! :star:

not the best quality, but here is my baby on his big day! (L)

0812090800a1.jpg

So cute, Princess - Look at the ear to ear grin!

its about 8 books..for a total of 3 classes.. not too happy becuz its gonna cost me about $350..

I feel you Heaven - I have the syllabus for 1 class only - 8 books for that class, about $400 so far - can't wait to see what the other class requires :blink:

sus how is dj doing?

Who knows, lol - By the time I got out of work he was sleep - the man sleeps like the dead and any attempt at conversation results in incoherence - When he woke up from his nap and called me back, I was sleep - so we'll sort it out today -

Waving at everyone.

Our daughters case was approved. She's been here almost a week now. I got a welcome home cake the night she arrived. I went looking for balloons to match; but couldn't find anything to fit the bill, so I got a "It's a girl" balloon. She didn't get it or eat any of the cake :wacko:

We've enrolled her in school. Decided to have her repeat the 9th grade because her grades were so poor. She was okay with it, knowing she stopped trying in school once her dad left. She and her sister are doing volleyball try outs this week. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen. In fact, Im making them both run laps latter this morning.They were complaining about how tired they were. It will be a miracle if either one of them makes it.

Hope all is well.

later

Oh ...Not really sure what to do about how she dresses. Shorts are way to short for a girl who has as much back as she. The short shorts wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so tight. She seems very mature for a 15 year old, I have to constantly tell her to button up her blouse so that her bra/ breast are not hanging out. I think her clothes are fit too tight. I make suggestions but don't want to seem like I'm belittling. I want her to look like a young lady. I decided to just leave it alone, for now. I know for sure that I'm buyn the next size up, next time. She said she's lost seven pounds since arrival. We had Jamaica fare the first few days in a row, So I said we are having spaghetti tonight, she said "what am I going to eat"...I said of course spaghetti.she basically refused to eat it. I told- her like I tell mine when we eat Jamaican food...you are one your own; cause I'm not making anything else- she descided to eat the salad...mine you she's refused to eat veggies since she's arrived...

lata.

Congrats Brownskinn, that's wonderful news!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning, All!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

morning every one hope everyone has a blessed day

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Waving at everyone.

Hope all is well.

later

lata.

congrats on your daughter being here

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

well im about to head to work > chat with you all later

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

lata.

:blink: Someone moved to America and LOST weight?

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
jawi.. :luv: dats why u my girl!

one more week.. i can't wait to see the arrival pics.. PLEASSEE tell me u will put at least one on VJ.. i don't have FB..

I will try to send one to your email address. But, I honestly feel that VJ has served its purpose for me.

what you tyna say jawi.

you not coming here anymore?

Yep. I know the thought process will be that my relationship is not working. But, there are many that may think its not working now anyway. Those that support me and love me in spite of my being outspoken can still keep in touch with me. It just doesn't have to be VJ. I just don't have a lot of time with work and pain...and probably even less with a new husband at home.

Wow is it just me or do you guys feel like you just got dumped... :unsure:

im still shocked .

Sometimes we all have to step back and take a break from VJ from time to time.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
jawi.. :luv: dats why u my girl!

one more week.. i can't wait to see the arrival pics.. PLEASSEE tell me u will put at least one on VJ.. i don't have FB..

I will try to send one to your email address. But, I honestly feel that VJ has served its purpose for me.

what you tyna say jawi.

you not coming here anymore?

Yep. I know the thought process will be that my relationship is not working. But, there are many that may think its not working now anyway. Those that support me and love me in spite of my being outspoken can still keep in touch with me. It just doesn't have to be VJ. I just don't have a lot of time with work and pain...and probably even less with a new husband at home.

Wow is it just me or do you guys feel like you just got dumped... :unsure:

:rofl:

Timeline
Sometimes we all have to step back and take a break from VJ from time to time.

Just yesterday, when you started posting, I thought "Jawi might disappear for a bit, but she'll come back just like Islandwoman." :P

--------------------------------

For those whose fiances/husbands have already arrived, where was the first place you took him?

I was thinking to take Steven to a steakhouse, since that's what Texas is known for, but he's not a big beef eater.

Then I thought to take him to the one authentic Caribbean restaurant, so that he'd have a moment of familiarity amidst all the newness.

Then I decided to give him a taste of another popular cuisine in America: TexMex. So we'll go to Lupe Tortilla or some other texmex place.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
Waving at everyone.

Hope all is well.

later

lata.

Hi! Congrats on your stepdaughter's arrival - and good luck.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.