SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Dillon! Anything your STL yardies can do? Let us know. PM or text anytime. I know my little angel can do no wrong, she is a saint. :innocent: Look at that avatar!!!

I JUST looked closely at the little girl in your picture. :insert lightbulb smiley:

Ur bank account will thank you :thumbs: but your heart will be like I miss it. :crying: ...

I miss JA so much.

I know I will. But I also look forward to exploring other islands, esp Trinidad & Tobago.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Dillon! Anything your STL yardies can do? Let us know. PM or text anytime. I know my little angel can do no wrong, she is a saint. :innocent: Look at that avatar!!!

I JUST looked closely at the little girl in your picture. :insert lightbulb smiley:

Ur bank account will thank you :thumbs: but your heart will be like I miss it. :crying: ...

I miss JA so much.

I know I will. But I also look forward to exploring other islands, esp Trinidad & Tobago.

IT TOOK ME A MOMENT TOO

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
jawi.. :luv: dats why u my girl!

one more week.. i can't wait to see the arrival pics.. PLEASSEE tell me u will put at least one on VJ.. i don't have FB..

I will try to send one to your email address. But, I honestly feel that VJ has served its purpose for me.

what you tyna say jawi.

you not coming here anymore?

I'm wondering the same thing?? :unsure:

Timeline
good night everyone...

NIGHT

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Hey Bunzarelli, we got our visia back in 3 days. So Sunday is on...

Roxcie and Joel

Congrats RJ I am soooooo happy for you!

Tomorrow my baby starts kindergarten :cry:

How is he feeling about it? Excited? Scared?

He was very excited but today in the "meet the teacher" thing they let the kids go play on the playground and 2 kids were being mean to him. :(

None of his pre-school friends are in his kindergarten class :(

I just told him to tell the kids to be nice and then go find someone else to play with.

It was not the best start tho :(

Awwe Ja Princess, no worries he will find good friends there are always some bullies in the bunch! :angry:

Please Please Please what ever you do don’t try and be on the playground and fight your kids battles for them. Whoo when my oldest Da went to kinder garden and even now I was quick to be in a kids face about my baby and i was quick to tell them to GO GET THERE MOMMA!!! Man I was a mess. I’m more subdued now though thank goodness. The twins start Kindergarten on Sept 7th. On this date I'll officially have all four kids in school. Yay me!!! Now its two of them so if they have any problems in school they betta jump their rass.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Nite All! and don't forget to buy a lottery ticket if you are a believer (in gambling). I know I am! :devil:

Edited by Shaunsgal

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
Hey Bunzarelli, we got our visia back in 3 days. So Sunday is on...

Roxcie and Joel

Congrats RJ I am soooooo happy for you!

Tomorrow my baby starts kindergarten :cry:

How is he feeling about it? Excited? Scared?

He was very excited but today in the "meet the teacher" thing they let the kids go play on the playground and 2 kids were being mean to him. :(

None of his pre-school friends are in his kindergarten class :(

I just told him to tell the kids to be nice and then go find someone else to play with.

It was not the best start tho :(

Awwe Ja Princess, no worries he will find good friends there are always some bullies in the bunch! :angry:

Please Please Please what ever you do don’t try and be on the playground and fight your kids battles for them. Whoo when my oldest Da went to kinder garden and even now I was quick to be in a kids face about my baby and i was quick to tell them to GO GET THERE MOMMA!!! Man I was a mess. I’m more subdued now though thank goodness. The twins start Kindergarten on Sept 7th. On this date I'll officially have all four kids in school. Yay me!!! Now its two of them so if they have any problems in school they betta jump their rass.

I bet you excited about that .

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

one more week.. i can't wait to see the arrival pics.. PLEASSEE tell me u will put at least one on VJ.. i don't have FB..

I will try to send one to your email address. But, I honestly feel that VJ has served its purpose for me.

what you tyna say jawi.

Yep. I know the thought process will be that my relationship is not working. But, there are many that may think its not working now anyway. Those that support me and love me in spite of my being outspoken can still keep in touch with me. It just doesn't have to be VJ. I just don't have a lot of time with work and pain...and probably even less with a new husband at home.

Wow is it just me or do you guys feel like you just got dumped... :unsure:

Timeline

what you tyna say jawi.

Yep. I know the thought process will be that my relationship is not working. But, there are many that may think its not working now anyway. Those that support me and love me in spite of my being outspoken can still keep in touch with me. It just doesn't have to be VJ. I just don't have a lot of time with work and pain...and probably even less with a new husband at home.

Wow is it just me or do you guys feel like you just got dumped... :unsure:

im still shocked .

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
They are predicting it will be a typical hurricane season. With it starting so late, that could be a rough season!

JG, I don't know how I am gonna get through it :(

I have been dreading hurricane season since I met him...

How have ya'll handled it in the past?

Knowing my soon to be husband is in the eye of a storm like that :crying:

I tell ya'll I am going to loose my mind! :wacko::crying:

They handle it like pros I remember when I first started dating Roc in 2007. Of course right after us meeting they got hit s hurricane. I had every tv and radio in the house on the weather channel. I even woke up during the night to see the progress and tried calling 50 times in an hour every hour. When I finally got him on the phone he was like calm dung mi ok I’m used to this...He was so calm I think he was sleeping. Glad he could sleep because I sure as heck couldn't.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Ladies! How do I put my own picture in the avatar? I haven't been able to figure it out yet? :(

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Hey Ladies! How do I put my own picture in the avatar? I haven't been able to figure it out yet? :(

click on my controls and the edit aviatar setting .. and upload from computer and then update avatar

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
They are predicting it will be a typical hurricane season. With it starting so late, that could be a rough season!

JG, I don't know how I am gonna get through it :(

I have been dreading hurricane season since I met him...

How have ya'll handled it in the past?

Knowing my soon to be husband is in the eye of a storm like that :crying:

I tell ya'll I am going to loose my mind! :wacko::crying:

They handle it like pros I remember when I first started dating Roc in 2007. Of course right after us meeting they got hit s hurricane. I had every tv and radio in the house on the weather channel. I even woke up during the night to see the progress and tried calling 50 times in an hour every hour. When I finally got him on the phone he was like calm dung mi ok I’m used to this...He was so calm I think he was sleeping. Glad he could sleep because I sure as heck couldn't.

Thanks for this DaDa (F)

I felt like I was the only one.

All the praying in the world is not gonna keep me from my ringyard and the weather channel :lol::crying:

Nite Yardies (F)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I told him that he was forgetting about the increased flexibility since I wouldn't feel my legs anyway. He said man only you would make that sound fun. LMAO

Jawi its best for people to think you are CRAZY then to say something like this and be PROVEN CRAZY. Why I continue to drink when I read your post knowing there is a 90% chance its going to come flying out is beyond me.....

Hear here...i was reading her post earlier about A saying they will be with each other until god ready for them and got all teary eyed and then swallowed of course the saliva went down the wrong pipe...I was sitting here coughing for at least five minutes..all I could think was that god coming for me now...of course my son was in the next room and couldn't even ask his momma if she wanted a drink of water...ungrateful wretch....

anyhoo all sane people are in bed now...mr jengs gone to work...i'm going to bed too...later vj

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.