SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I was wondering if anyone on has the number to get your tax transcripts i had it but misplaced it and cant find in the old threads

1-800-829-1040

thanks sus

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning all! Just got off the phone with DJ - He now has a working phone again - The doctor says he can go home tomorrow - But now comes the chaos of where is he going to go - He will need help for a week or so at least, and I am not that comfy with him going to Ochi by himself - but I doubt he would be able to get up the hill to his mom's house -

Alright Sus! Finally some good news :thumbs: I am glad to hear is doing better and will be released! I am sure that you will work out the issue of him needing home care assistance. You have overcome the biggest obstacle and he has regained his health, everything else will fall into place!

Alright, it's time to get my baby ready for Kindergarten :cry:

How did he grow up so fast? And when does he turn into the devil? :unsure::blink::lol:

My Son :wub:

IMG_1270.jpg

He is such a cutie :star:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
jawi.. :luv: dats why u my girl!

one more week.. i can't wait to see the arrival pics.. PLEASSEE tell me u will put at least one on VJ.. i don't have FB..

I will try to send one to your email address. But, I honestly feel that VJ has served its purpose for me.

what you tyna say jawi.

you not coming here anymore?

Yep. I know the thought process will be that my relationship is not working. But, there are many that may think its not working now anyway. Those that support me and love me in spite of my being outspoken can still keep in touch with me. It just doesn't have to be VJ. I just don't have a lot of time with work and pain...and probably even less with a new husband at home.

whew jaws.. i see ur wedding is right after he get here basically.. girl are u ready!!.. i know its a mnth away, but those days go by so quickly...

Timeline
TONKS finesse!!! lol

my2.. im just seeing the pic.. its so CUTE!

thanks

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JAP!!!!!! Come one you posted the picture give us the details!!!!! Did you cry, was he excited....how did it go?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
congrats jg on ur oldest graduation..

and im sure there was something else i meant to comment on but i can't remember sorry..

Ha ha.........First thing to go, Quana!

Anyone watching hurricane developments.......This current storm will probably be a named storm in a few days. Looks like it's weak and will die out to sea. It's well north east of Jamaica.

New wave off the coast of Africa came up yesterday. This one they are saying should be watched more closely. And, heading further south. Jamaica would at the very least get some rain if it develops.

I'm sort of a weather groupie during hurricane season if you all can't tell!

congrats jg on ur oldest graduation..

and im sure there was something else i meant to comment on but i can't remember sorry..

He's got to make it through this school year first.

jg reporting live from st. louis

I live on Tropical Weather Underground sometimes. Dr. Jeff Master's blog is the bomb!!!!

Anyone watching hurricane developments.......This current storm will probably be a named storm in a few days. Looks like it's weak and will die out to sea. It's well north east of Jamaica.

New wave off the coast of Africa came up yesterday. This one they are saying should be watched more closely. And, heading further south. Jamaica would at the very least get some rain if it develops.

I'm sort of a weather groupie during hurricane season if you all can't tell!

i JUST came off the phone with someone and we were talking about that

the weather person was saying some ####### about severe drought and this is why we NEED hurricanes and tropical storms :blink:

i'd like some of the outter bands of rain

but hurricane? no thank you!

They are predicting it will be a typical hurricane season. With it starting so late, that could be a rough season!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
philly, dillon, jengles - i'm glad you guys are sharng your stories

we are not alone in this....

we all saying the same thing... :yes:

philly - how old are ur boys again?

This is the one area my kids did not give me issues with. They were 9 and 12 when they met Andre and the adjustment went perfectly. In fact, at times, it was like having 3 kids, they were all so rowdy.

My son continues to stay in contact with Andre.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
JAP!!!!!! Come one you posted the picture give us the details!!!!! Did you cry, was he excited....how did it go?

The kids all lined up and the teacher led them into the classroom.

He was not phased one bit :no:

By momma he said as he waved and they all went into the classroom..

I forgot my damn camera at home so all I had was my cell phone to take pictures with :(

I tried e-mailing the pic to myself but it didn't work :angry:

I thought I would be fine cause he has been going to Pre-School all last year...

But something about seeing him walk into that big school did me in :crying:

Then the lady next to me says "I'm gonna cry"

I just looked at her as my own tears started to fall and I said "how did this happen so quick?" :cry:

Lawd...

:crying:

Timeline

What picture? :unsure:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
They are predicting it will be a typical hurricane season. With it starting so late, that could be a rough season!

JG, I don't know how I am gonna get through it :(

I have been dreading hurricane season since I met him...

How have ya'll handled it in the past?

Knowing my soon to be husband is in the eye of a storm like that :crying:

I tell ya'll I am going to loose my mind! :wacko::crying:

Timeline

The kids all lined up and the teacher led them into the classroom.

He was not phased one bit :no:

By momma he said as he waved and they all went into the classroom..

I forgot my damn camera at home so all I had was my cell phone to take pictures with :(

I tried e-mailing the pic to myself but it didn't work :angry:

I thought I would be fine cause he has been going to Pre-School all last year...

But something about seeing him walk into that big school did me in :crying:

Then the lady next to me says "I'm gonna cry"

I just looked at her as my own tears started to fall and I said "how did this happen so quick?" :cry:

Lawd...

:crying:

aww i know the feeling

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

I have never felt so much in a partnership with any other man I have dated before A. I know I worried a lot of you when I made the statement about taking more than the recommended dosage of meds to stop the pain. I appreciate the prayers, and I am starting to feel more like my happy jubilant self again because of all of your love and support.

I am still in pain...but now I'm about to cry out in prayer. You guys gave me back the strength to pray, and I love each of you for it.

Back to A. I told him what I posted when he called and I just started crying and told him that I was so tired...just tired. He got angry at first and started preaching at me...then it hit him and he started crying. He told me baby just hold on...I'm coming home...we will fight this together. You are not alone...this is our fight together until one of us gets called home the right way...by God. He told me that he will get as many jobs as he has to if I have to take disability...he just doesn't want me to think about leaving him and our kids.

He asked me not to ever say something like that again because it was selfish...and I wasn't thinking about how much pain those people that love me would be in if something happened to me. He cried so hard that he ended up getting a headache.

I called him back last night and told him thank you for letting me know that we truly are a team and it is not a one-sided relationship where the woman is responsible for holding things together. He told me that love doesn't require a thank you.

Jawi this is beautiful, you are truly blessed to have A by your side he is your rock!!!! I am teary eyed over here reading this, I am convinced for you the best is yet to come! (F)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.