SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LOL Nat that is the funniest thing I have heard. It is one in the same....they have a love hate releationship and this week has been very hard because his son is here now. So even more change in her life. I know this will pass but right now it is very hard. So they answer to your question is I only have one daughter.

Ha ha....only ONE. You thinking Sybil here? One daughter, multiple personalities!

:rofl:

unno leave mi sweet likkle girl alone man... cho! :lol:

(L)

I've met her, JAP. I know what a sweet child she CAN be.

Alright, it's time to get my baby ready for Kindergarten :cry:

How did he grow up so fast? And when does he turn into the devil? :unsure::blink::lol:

My Son :wub:

IMG_1270.jpg

Awwwwwwww.....He's adorable.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Alright, it's time to get my baby ready for Kindergarten :cry:

How did he grow up so fast? And when does he turn into the devil? :unsure::blink::lol:

My Son :wub:

IMG_1270.jpg

good lucj with the first daY OF school

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Princess your son is so adorable

and he looks so much like you

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have never felt so much in a partnership with any other man I have dated before A. I know I worried a lot of you when I made the statement about taking more than the recommended dosage of meds to stop the pain. I appreciate the prayers, and I am starting to feel more like my happy jubilant self again because of all of your love and support.

I am still in pain...but now I'm about to cry out in prayer. You guys gave me back the strength to pray, and I love each of you for it.

Back to A. I told him what I posted when he called and I just started crying and told him that I was so tired...just tired. He got angry at first and started preaching at me...then it hit him and he started crying. He told me baby just hold on...I'm coming home...we will fight this together. You are not alone...this is our fight together until one of us gets called home the right way...by God. He told me that he will get as many jobs as he has to if I have to take disability...he just doesn't want me to think about leaving him and our kids.

He asked me not to ever say something like that again because it was selfish...and I wasn't thinking about how much pain those people that love me would be in if something happened to me. He cried so hard that he ended up getting a headache.

I called him back last night and told him thank you for letting me know that we truly are a team and it is not a one-sided relationship where the woman is responsible for holding things together. He told me that love doesn't require a thank you.

:ot:

I also wanted to apologize to JaPrincess publicly. I could have done this through PM, but I wanted to let all of you know that I am capable of admitting my mistakes. I think that you are a wonderful person, full of joy and optimism. I pray that your relationship is ordained and blessed by the most High. I have to be mindful of my friends' feelings, even in my truth. I wasn't trying to question your relationship, but in hindsight I realized that I basically called you a liar. For that, I am sorry.

When I thought about what Mr. JaP told you...I found it unbelievable...but I didn't consider that not everyone is going to be the best poet. What matters is what feelings he was expressing to you. Most of my friends are males, and most are not eloquent in their normal conversations...so that's why I thought the poet in you cleaned it up to reflect what he was trying to express to you.

I myself am guilty of being a person that is in love with being in love...until I get bored. I am a hopeless romantic realist. My self discovery allowed me to see that in my past relationships, I wasn't truly in love with the man I was with...but more in love with the newness of the love relationship...the untapped possibilities. It explained why it was always so easy for me to walk away unscathed. Yeah, I shed a few tears...but nothing that would cause me to loose myself in another person. I have managed to stay friends with several of the guys I dated. I feel blessed that my eldest son's father respects me enough to alter his entire life to take care of me and my boys since October 2008.

All this to say, I am still a work in progress. I strongly believe in "to thine ownself be true"...but I could have approached this situation between me and JaP another way if I had questions about certain things. I hope that you can forgive me.

Jawi

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LOL Nat that is the funniest thing I have heard. It is one in the same....they have a love hate releationship and this week has been very hard because his son is here now. So even more change in her life. I know this will pass but right now it is very hard. So they answer to your question is I only have one daughter.

I had to go thru this when my daughter was born and when mr jengs came up here even though they got along very good in j.a. and it doesn't help that sometimes my son doesn't understand what mr jengs says lol, so mr jengs thinks he is intentionally being disrespectful...

I think that might be part of it too Jengles..has it gotten any better? What did you do?

i stop trying to jump in whenever there is a conflict and let mr jengs handle the disciplining...my son looks to me when mr jengs talks to him to save him, but i can't, if i have a problem with what mr jengs is doing i talk to him about it behind closed doors. we have to seem united.

i don't think j.a. men are used to children who talk back even if they are not being rude..so some adjustment is/was needed on both sides. they are still adjusting, but they less i get involved in the situation the easier the situation resolves it self.

jengles - i have found this to be very true too.

dillon - i have gone through a lot of what you are speaking of between my son and my husband. i know it is a very difficult situation. it took a really long time for my son to come around....and he still isn't all the way there (even after 2 years)....i'm here if you ever want to talk..

Timeline
I have never felt so much in a partnership with any other man I have dated before A. I know I worried a lot of you when I made the statement about taking more than the recommended dosage of meds to stop the pain. I appreciate the prayers, and I am starting to feel more like my happy jubilant self again because of all of your love and support.

I am still in pain...but now I'm about to cry out in prayer. You guys gave me back the strength to pray, and I love each of you for it.

Back to A. I told him what I posted when he called and I just started crying and told him that I was so tired...just tired. He got angry at first and started preaching at me...then it hit him and he started crying. He told me baby just hold on...I'm coming home...we will fight this together. You are not alone...this is our fight together until one of us gets called home the right way...by God. He told me that he will get as many jobs as he has to if I have to take disability...he just doesn't want me to think about leaving him and our kids.

He asked me not to ever say something like that again because it was selfish...and I wasn't thinking about how much pain those people that love me would be in if something happened to me. He cried so hard that he ended up getting a headache.

I called him back last night and told him thank you for letting me know that we truly are a team and it is not a one-sided relationship where the woman is responsible for holding things together. He told me that love doesn't require a thank you.

I also wanted to apologize to JaPrincess publicly. I could have done this through PM, but I wanted to let all of you know that I am capable of admitting my mistakes. I think that you are a wonderful person, full of joy and optimism. I pray that your relationship is ordained and blessed by the most High. I have to be mindful of my friends' feelings, even in my truth. I wasn't trying to question your relationship, but in hindsight I realized that I basically called you a liar. For that, I am sorry.

When I thought about what Mr. JaP told you...I found it unbelievable...but I didn't consider that not everyone is going to be the best poet. What matters is what feelings he was expressing to you. Most of my friends are males, and most are not eloquent in their normal conversations...so that's why I thought the poet in you cleaned it up to reflect what he was trying to express to you.

I myself am guilty of being a person that is in love with being in love...until I get bored. I am a hopeless romantic realist. My self discovery allowed me to see that in my past relationships, I wasn't truly in love with the man I was with...but more in love with the newness of the love relationship...the untapped possibilities. It explained why it was always so easy for me to walk away unscathed. Yeah, I shed a few tears...but nothing that would cause me to loose myself in another person. I have managed to stay friends with several of the guys I dated. I feel blessed that my eldest son's father respects me enough to alter his entire life to take care of me and my boys since October 2008.

All this to say, I am still a work in progress. I strongly believe in "to thine ownself be true"...but I could have approached this situation between me and JaP another way if I had questions about certain things. I hope that you can forgive me.

Jawi

Respect, Jawi! Always, Respect!!!!!! (L)

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Can his brother help him get settled in somewhere?

I gotta ask, Sus, where are his FRIENDS in all this?

He is going to talk to his brother today and see what they can figure out - but his brother has two jobs right now - JG, I ask that all the time, and the stuff we have been through has proven my point to him - that many of the people he associates with are NOT true friends, and do not have his back - He has one friend that I would consider a true friend - but he's in Kingston, and it would be up to his wife whether or not she wants a houseguest -

We'll figure it out, it's just frustrating -

Jawi, you have a wonderful man - I can just imagine the amount of pain you are in, and my neck injury was no where near the level of yours - Hang in there and stay strong, one more week until your love is home!!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

You find out who your friends are, Sus.

I only asked cause I never heard you say "his friend" or anything like that. Knowing all the stuff you have told me he's done for his friends, I think that's a load of BS that they aren't there for him.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Princess, what a cutie!!

Dillon, so sorry to hear you are having problems - My friend recommends this book:

http://www.successfulstepfamilies.com/ecom.../mode/view/id/1

I only asked cause I never heard you say "his friend" or anything like that. Knowing all the stuff you have told me he's done for his friends, I think that's a load of BS that they aren't there for him.

That's what I have been saying all along, JG - think it's finally sinking in - His one friend is the ONLY one I count as a true friend - he would do anything - When we had all the car problems back in Jan, he came from Kingston, picked us up in Negril and took us to Ochi to get the car back - on his one day off from work.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

where's kimmy?

u got ur 36 suitcases packed and ready to go?

isn't that the truth!!

true friends are few and far between

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jawi

I AM SO HAPPY YOUR STARTING TO FEEL BETTER >>> YOUR PAIN WILL SOON BE GONE

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.