SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
u jus as bad

everytime him hear Kashi he gets mad...cause it's not pronounced like di cereal :)..he even tried changing the spelling ..LMAO

SOOOOOO I'M TOO PISSED...KASHI WENT TO HIS MOTHER AFTER A LITTLE RUNNING AROUND..HE LEFT THE HOUSE ABOUT 9PM....I PUT THE GIRLS TO BED AND STARTED PACKIN MY SUITCASE..THEN A FREAK STORM HIT AND KNOCKED THE POWER OUT....

LONG STORY SHORT..####### HE CMAE PACK WITH A WHOLE PHOCKING SUITCASE PACKED????????????? HIM AND SHE LUCKY..CAUSE SOMETHING AFFI GIVE...THIS IS WHAT WE WERE TALKING BOUT YESTERDAY...HE SHOULD HAVE TOLD HER BAHIND THAT THERE IS NO WAY HE CAN TAKE THIS..HE HAS STUFF FOR HIS GIRLS...SO I GUESS SOMEBODY NOT GETTIGN SOMETHING..HTF SHE GONNA BE SOO PRESUMPTIOUS AND GIVE HIM A SUITCASE OVERWEIGHT AND ALL WITHOUT CONSIDERATION..AND THEN HIM TEK IT AND BRING IT COME YAH SO....OONUH A GO HEAR BOUT DIS..CAUSE I'M TOOOO PISSED..

BTW MAWNIN

Enlgish..mi too pissed...man..too f-ing pissed..then Kashi works late today and tomorrow..how is he gonna pack and sort out his ish...oh well..not my problem!!!

he not going to .. u ARE :bonk: man.. i know u mad, my gyal.. i am so glad i don't have to be in the middle of stuff like that, cuz most of the time the burden falls on the wife.. UGHHH

Q..yuh no believ right! fi him problem no fi mi..he told her last night her couldn't come to her and pick up the REST of the stuff..like #######..she went off..pissed...and guess wah oooooh well..she knew about us leaving 4 months ago..tuff

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

GOOD MORNING YARDIES! hopw everyone has a grat day! the week is half over and friday is just around the corner!!!!!!!!!!

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning all! Just got off the phone with DJ - He now has a working phone again - The doctor says he can go home tomorrow - But now comes the chaos of where is he going to go - He will need help for a week or so at least, and I am not that comfy with him going to Ochi by himself - but I doubt he would be able to get up the hill to his mom's house -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

hey yardies. good morning to all

sus its good to hear he's doing better

he doesn't have any relatives who could go to ochi with him for even a 2 weeks?

nobody else lives at his mother's house? maybe she could go with him

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Good morning all! Just got off the phone with DJ - He now has a working phone again - The doctor says he can go home tomorrow - But now comes the chaos of where is he going to go - He will need help for a week or so at least, and I am not that comfy with him going to Ochi by himself - but I doubt he would be able to get up the hill to his mom's house -

sus....so happy to hear positive news on DJ.....glad he is getting better......hopefully someone will be able to stay with him in ochi.....agree with bunz.....cant his mom go stay with him???? or you could wind up super sick for a week and go be with your honey :)

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Timeline

His Mom hasn't even been to see him once since he's been in the hospital - and we moved him to Portland to be near family - expect her to go to Ochi? :rofl: But that's a whole nother rant.....

His brother is working two jobs right now - He's going to make some calls today and see what he can figure out, if he can get a friend to help him if he goes home - I wish I could go - but combination of I have a wedding, been promising my oldest nephew all summer that I would take him to Great Adventure, I am dog sitting, work is CHAOS and my boss is on vacation, and flights were over $800 when I checked - Can't do it right now -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
His Mom hasn't even been to see him once since he's been in the hospital - and we moved him to Portland to be near family - expect her to go to Ochi? :rofl: But that's a whole nother rant.....

His brother is working two jobs right now - He's going to make some calls today and see what he can figure out, if he can get a friend to help him if he goes home - I wish I could go - but combination of I have a wedding, been promising my oldest nephew all summer that I would take him to Great Adventure, I am dog sitting, work is CHAOS and my boss is on vacation, and flights were over $800 when I checked - Can't do it right now -

Aww sus im sorry i know you want to be there... everything will work out

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
good morning everyone ! hope everyone is have a great day ..

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Good morning.

Sus glad to hear your man is doing better. I hope he finds someone who will help as he finishes his recovery.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning, All.

My2, like the new pic.

:wow: Damn I stayed up this long tryna catchup....ugh will see yall tmrrw...with probably more catchin up to do! :ranting::clock:

lol lol I know how you feel. Many a nights I stayed up way too late catching up on the Yardie thread or reading threads about the next steps.

That's one of my favorite phrases.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Morning, All.

My2, like the new pic.

:wow: Damn I stayed up this long tryna catchup....ugh will see yall tmrrw...with probably more catchin up to do! :ranting::clock:

lol lol I know how you feel. Many a nights I stayed up way too late catching up on the Yardie thread or reading threads about the next steps.

That's one of my favorite phrases.

thanks nat

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
My friend's dog steals peaches off the counter - All of a sudden you hear this slurping noise, and he's laying on the floor sucking on a peach pit!

awwe that is cute! :luv:

We dressed up our dog for Halloween too. She always looks so embarrased in pictures!

OH No JG but did you ever dress her up again after that? LOL

my ex didnt show up for our daughters custody hearing(still pregnant with my son) and the judge was like no rescheduling this is the order.

Damn shame!

No, I didn't.

My daughter used to dress up our old dog all the time. I have all these pictures of her in tutu's and tierras. Molly always looked so happy. The dog was like get me out of here!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
So I know ya'll don't comment on my poetry much :whistle:

But I had to share this story after talking about it this morning...

One of my co-workers was raped when she was 14 years old :(

Out of that horrible experience she became pregnant. Now, this was back in the early 50's and she was sent away to have the baby and give it up for adoption. I have worked with her for 11 years and she has ALWAYS searched for her daughter. Well this year she found her! I heard her bawling in her office one day and when I went in she told me she just got a call from the PI who gave her the name and the phone number of her daughter. :wow:

Well the daughter was shocked, she had a loving family and had never even searched for her birth mom even tho she knew she had been adopted. They planned to meet and my co-worker was so excited...

She asked if I would write a poem for her daughter and I told her to send me some thoughts and feelings she wanted to convey...

She sent me this:

So glad I finally found you after looking all these years not knowing if you were dead or alive. Glad that you are healthy and happy. And glad that you are accepting of all this. I want to thank your adopted parents for loving you and taking care of you. I never want to come between you. Even though I haven't known you all these years I can't help but love you.

This is the poem I wrote:

So many years ago

When I was still so young

I went through an experience

Not easy for anyone

The choice was made for me

Being a child, I had no say

And so a child gave birth

Then watched her daughter be taken away

As time passed by I realized

The extent of what I lost

And so I vowed to search for you

To find you at any cost

I'm so thankful to have found you

And see you've grown up well

I must give thanks to your family

They've raised you good, I can tell

To know you have your health

And that you've found happiness

Fills me with such joy

I cannot fully express

I realize it must be hard

Like I came out of the blue

I thank you for accepting me

I have long searched for you

I would never want to come

Between you and your mother

Yet I hope you can be thankful

That you Kim, have another

My little girl of long ago

Is a woman now today

And I can't help but love you

No matter how long I've been away

So please accept my offer

Of love where love is due

So long ago I let you go

But I never stopped loving you

Wow! You are beautiful. Nice words.

My friend's dog steals peaches off the counter - All of a sudden you hear this slurping noise, and he's laying on the floor sucking on a peach pit!

awwe that is cute! :luv:

We dressed up our dog for Halloween too. She always looks so embarrased in pictures!

OH No JG but did you ever dress her up again after that? LOL

my ex didnt show up for our daughters custody hearing(still pregnant with my son) and the judge was like no rescheduling this is the order.

Damn shame!

he showed up for my sons custody hearing and before we went inside he told the mediator she can have it all>>> at child support hearing he showed and gave a sobb story Judge said what does that have to do with your kids need for things like clothes and food.

non custodial parents are so stupid to think that the judge will sympathize! when its the kids that are hurting.. i told him, im not trying to put him in the poorhouse, but he needs to sell our old house PLAIN and SIMPLE if he can't afford it and help me w/ the kids..

now ja2's story scares me cuz they didn't look at my income today. they just looked at his.. i wonder will the judge look at mine??? we actually make the same so i know i won't end up paying myself child support like her, but i hope they dont end up reducing the suggested order too much.. really i don't care.. i just want some help cuz thats what he's supposed to do..

action on di block!!!

hubby a call me to tell me fire trucks and we energies (gas/light company) trucks all ova di place on our block

come to find out, someone smelled gas and called the gas company....gas company came and knocked on door of house where the gas smell was coming.....nobody home so they broke in the door...

it wasn't no gas smell......di ooman have over 50 cats in the house and the whole house full of piss and shyt

thats just freaking NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!

girl, who are you telling. i just spoke to one of the neighbors and the ish was like knee deep.....piss, shyt and garbage evrywhere

i always knew something was not right over there....it is the one house on the block that is always dark and the lawn is always overgrown

the kids on the block are now calling it ' the poop house'

was the lady OLD?? she had to have some sort of mental illness.. thats sad..

They should look at both incomes. It's a whole formula they plug in to figure it out.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Yardies...I haven't caught up...but just wanted to respond to this first:

Sus...why don't you find him a cheap villa with maid in Ochi for a week...the maid/housekeeper may be able to look after him. I know extravagant...but you may be able to find something.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.