SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Peeps...

I had a stay at home Baby Daddy. I would rather be the one to stay home. I think my ex was not nurturing enough and I believe kids need that nurturing early in life.

Not to mention I would come home from a 50 hour work week to be told I was not doing enough for his music career, and that watching the baby was cramping his practice schedule :angry::rolleyes:

nah man... you bring home the money... give me a couple kids and a soap opera :lol:

BUT

If I have to work to support my family I am gonna do what I gotta do. :yes:

I would love to be able to spend my time writing poetry. Custom poems.

I did it for the accountant, I wrote a poem for her daughter and she BAWLED when she read it...

I could take care of kids and write poetry :wub:

yes JG a girl can dream :lol:

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning all!

Morning Sis weh yuh deh?

If I had a stay at home husband, I'd like to come home to a spotless house, clean, well-behaved kids at a friend or neighbors house, him in the kitchen naked except for an apron, a glass of chilled wine on the counter, my delicious smelling dinner simmering on the stove, my favorite music coming from the stereo, and a nice massage before dinner!

A girl can dream, right?

man-apron-naked.jpg

a batty boy dat

LOL yuh see it :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

d@mnit!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
nah man... you bring home the money... give me a couple kids and a soap opera :lol:

This I agree with - I would love to be able to stay at home - but if I were the one with the better job (which in reality, is going to be the situation for a while), I wouldn't have a problem with him being home taking care of the kids - Now, if he wasn't doing that - nah suh!

My cousin's husband doesn't work - yet she has to get a babysitter for their son cause he is playing golf, shopping, etc... - Not for me!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Not sure if I like those, Bunz

i was iffy on them first but the more i look on them the more i like them and now i'm loving them

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Another thing is that single and stay at home Dad's don't have the same resources :no:

A friend of ours came out for my best friends funeral last Feb. and he brought his 6 mo. old daughter.

No changing tables in the mens bathroom... and other issues he had, I can't remember now.

But bwoy did that man get a LOT of attention with that beautiful baby girl :D:luv:

I guess it really depends on the man and if he is up for the challenge.

I definitely think it is harder for men. Society makes it harder.

If I had a stay at home husband, I'd like to come home to a spotless house, clean, well-behaved kids at a friend or neighbors house, him in the kitchen naked except for an apron, a glass of chilled wine on the counter, my delicious smelling dinner simmering on the stove, my favorite music coming from the stereo, and a nice massage before dinner!

A girl can dream, right?

That sounds awesome. If I had kids, I definitely wouldn't want to stay home with them all day (so I say now, having no kids). So having a husband at home who handled the kids, cooking, cleaning, etc, to where I just worked & relaxed sounds good.

But if there are no kids in the picture, I need him to get to school or work!

LOL @ Sus finding a pic.

i had to read that twice to make sure i read it right......i thought i was the only one

LOL @ NAT and JG

as much as i hate my feet, i love shoes. that's not a very good combination. anyway i saw these shoes and fell in love:

solange-bey-naps493.jpg

solange-bey-naps_493.jpg

(L) (L) (L) (L) (L)

I love unique shoes these are definitely Runway material!

JA Princess you are cracking me up over here!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
d@mnit!

i like those

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This I agree with - I would love to be able to stay at home - but if I were the one with the better job (which in reality, is going to be the situation for a while), I wouldn't have a problem with him being home taking care of the kids - Now, if he wasn't doing that - nah suh!

My cousin's husband doesn't work - yet she has to get a babysitter for their son cause he is playing golf, shopping, etc... - Not for me!

honestly, i don't know if i would be ok with it. i think regardles of the circumstances, I would still be salty having to get up and go to work while looking at hubby sleeping away in the bed. but i couldn't stay home either....i love kids but they drive me CRAZY!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

honestly, i don't know if i would be ok with it. i think regardles of the circumstances, I would still be salty having to get up and go to work while looking at hubby sleeping away in the bed. but i couldn't stay home either....i love kids but they drive me CRAZY!!

Im kinda with you on this! I can deal with other peoples children, I think because I know I can give them back, but dealing with my own... whew

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.