SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well, first of all, when Andre was 11 she let her Rasta boyfriend tell her he could no longer live in the house cause he didn't like him. That was after he made him eat a bug. Andre moved into a tent by the ocean for 3 months before the local shop owner took him in and made him go to school.

Then there was the day she threw kerosene on him and his 3 sisters and then tried to light them with a torch while they hid under the bed. Luckily, older sister blew the damn thing out and they ran.

I've seen incidents where alchohol was involved and her beating those kids for no reason that I never hope anyone else ever sees......where she lit a bed on fire, where she tried to hang her 2 baby grandchildren from a noose in a tree cause she was pissed.

I won't even go into the whole calling for money issues and the lies we constantly caught her in....and what she really did with the money.

whoah!!!! dat ooman have issues!!!

kimmy - is ur MIL wursa dan dis?

well mi affi admit..no she not

Thats horrible!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
BTW to whomever had the question about the non-impediment, I was blue slipped for that and some other form (agreeing to be their finanical sponsor) but my husband had never been married and they already had my divorce decree. I suggest you please have it for your interview.

Thank you! I was the one who asked about it. We are DEFINITELY getting it!

Timeline
I am so behind now :huh:

Wheres KK she must be busy like me today

Yes...I have a lot of work to complete.

Good night everyone, catch you guys later after food shopping ugh!

Oh and yall gone stop pickin wid mi!!!

Hahaha...i see your patwah coming out now ... :thumbs:

Lol it comes out a likkle ata time!

Timeline
I am so behind now :huh:

Wheres KK she must be busy like me today

Yes...I have a lot of work to complete.

Good night everyone, catch you guys later after food shopping ugh!

Oh and yall gone stop pickin wid mi!!!

Hahaha...i see your patwah coming out now ... :thumbs:

Lol it comes out a likkle ata time!

Time for me to take my behind to sleep as well .... Good night!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey everyone! I added some pictures to my profile from my last trip down to Jamaica if you are interested in taking a look!

Great pics! The baby is precious!!

where are your pics acrow???

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Would you ever be comfortable with your husband being a stay-at-home husband or stay-at-home dad?

Justie...I'm so happy that D will be here on the 19th...(you just had to outdo me by a day huh LOL)....much love.

I'm so ready for A to just get here already...it seems like time is moving backwards instead of forward.

nat~ yes i would be okay with that! i just would be nervous knowing that 100% of the financial earning responsibility was mine; but i suppose most primary breadwinners would feel this way...... hmmmm

jawi~ lmao! remember way back when you thought i was going to leave you in the dust? kikikiki

LOL in truth, i will see him on the 20th, so our journies will cont the same parrallel path.

D is arriving downstate on the 19th in the p.m., and my parents are driving him up to the island the following day. :D

are you still planning on getting married on 9-09-09? that's still the plan here.

ugh, i hope you found your work phone!

ladies~ wahgwaan, have a stupendous day!

Timeline

morning yardies!! have a great day

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Kimmy, weh yuh a duh yah suh early??

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
I accidentally bought the Kashi 7 Whole Grain Flakes cereal this morning (someone the box I picked up off the shelf was NOT the box I pulled out of the bag at home... not sure what happened there).

This cereal tastes WAAAAAY better than Total!

Kimmy does your husband know he has his own brand of cereal! :rofl:

:rofl:

I accidentally bought the Kashi 7 Whole Grain Flakes cereal this morning (someone the box I picked up off the shelf was NOT the box I pulled out of the bag at home... not sure what happened there).

This cereal tastes WAAAAAY better than Total!

Kimmy does your husband know he has his own brand of cereal! :rofl:

everytime i see the cereal i think of kimmy's husband

and everytime i see her talk about her husband i think of the cereal

u jus as bad

everytime him hear Kashi he gets mad...cause it's not pronounced like di cereal :)..he even tried changing the spelling ..LMAO

SOOOOOO I'M TOO PISSED...KASHI WENT TO HIS MOTHER AFTER A LITTLE RUNNING AROUND..HE LEFT THE HOUSE ABOUT 9PM....I PUT THE GIRLS TO BED AND STARTED PACKIN MY SUITCASE..THEN A FREAK STORM HIT AND KNOCKED THE POWER OUT....

LONG STORY SHORT..####### HE CMAE PACK WITH A WHOLE PHOCKING SUITCASE PACKED????????????? HIM AND SHE LUCKY..CAUSE SOMETHING AFFI GIVE...THIS IS WHAT WE WERE TALKING BOUT YESTERDAY...HE SHOULD HAVE TOLD HER BAHIND THAT THERE IS NO WAY HE CAN TAKE THIS..HE HAS STUFF FOR HIS GIRLS...SO I GUESS SOMEBODY NOT GETTIGN SOMETHING..HTF SHE GONNA BE SOO PRESUMPTIOUS AND GIVE HIM A SUITCASE OVERWEIGHT AND ALL WITHOUT CONSIDERATION..AND THEN HIM TEK IT AND BRING IT COME YAH SO....OONUH A GO HEAR BOUT DIS..CAUSE I'M TOOOO PISSED..

BTW MAWNIN

Enlgish..mi too pissed...man..too f-ing pissed..then Kashi works late today and tomorrow..how is he gonna pack and sort out his ish...oh well..not my problem!!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Kimmy, meeda BEX nuh bloocleet tuh.....FRIG taking a WHOLE dyaam suticase when she neva have di MANNAS fi even CALL him and ACKS him fi cyaryy nutting!!

Mek him lef him OWNA rass clothes if him a guh cyarry dat.

Or mek she pay fi a EXTRA piece.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all!

im leaving early jg.. i shouldn't cuz lord knows i don't have much leave, but i can't take it LOL..

Me too! I am out of here now, lol - But not taking leave, just leaving! :whistle: I am off to the gym - chat to you all later -

wha dis?

You know, Finesse - the place that has exercise equipment in it 154.gif

Man.. I just broke my O on my laptop and now the I want to act up...

Guess you'll just have to make it work with the other 3 vowels! :rofl:

How many vowels are there Nat? laughingsmilie.gif

I pose that last question to the VJ community, as there was quite a bit of debate about it at the meeting: Would you ever be comfortable with your husband being a stay-at-home husband or stay-at-home dad?

I would not have a problem with it - as long as he was taking care of home and the kids - especially with the cost of day care - if I had a better job than he did, it would make more sense for him to stay home. A good friend of mine had gotten laid off - he looked and looked for work, but wasn't finding anything - So his wife put her resume out there as well, and she found a job - He is now being Mr. Mom - he's into photography and stuff, and has been doing some sidework - but he's the primary caregiver, and is an awesome Dad. What works for any person is their own business.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Kimmy, meeda BEX nuh bloocleet tuh.....FRIG taking a WHOLE dyaam suticase when she neva have di MANNAS fi even CALL him and ACKS him fi cyaryy nutting!!

Mek him lef him OWNA rass clothes if him a guh cyarry dat.

Or mek she pay fi a EXTRA piece.

enlgihs a chu yuh no know..like the girls here say mi hot like fish grease!!!!! mi not even talk to him bout it yet..mmi asleep when him come and him a sleep when mi a lef..and no mi neva feel like saying to bye...she too phocking out of order....not even fi him bday she calll and den a pack big rass overwieght suitcase

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
SOOOOOO I'M TOO PISSED...KASHI WENT TO HIS MOTHER AFTER A LITTLE RUNNING AROUND..HE LEFT THE HOUSE ABOUT 9PM....I PUT THE GIRLS TO BED AND STARTED PACKIN MY SUITCASE..THEN A FREAK STORM HIT AND KNOCKED THE POWER OUT....

LONG STORY SHORT..####### HE CMAE PACK WITH A WHOLE PHOCKING SUITCASE PACKED????????????? HIM AND SHE LUCKY..CAUSE SOMETHING AFFI GIVE...THIS IS WHAT WE WERE TALKING BOUT YESTERDAY...HE SHOULD HAVE TOLD HER BAHIND THAT THERE IS NO WAY HE CAN TAKE THIS..HE HAS STUFF FOR HIS GIRLS...SO I GUESS SOMEBODY NOT GETTIGN SOMETHING..HTF SHE GONNA BE SOO PRESUMPTIOUS AND GIVE HIM A SUITCASE OVERWEIGHT AND ALL WITHOUT CONSIDERATION..AND THEN HIM TEK IT AND BRING IT COME YAH SO....OONUH A GO HEAR BOUT DIS..CAUSE I'M TOOOO PISSED..

BTW MAWNIN

Enlgish..mi too pissed...man..too f-ing pissed..then Kashi works late today and tomorrow..how is he gonna pack and sort out his ish...oh well..not my problem!!!

boy i was here saying him love him mother and him trying to build a relationship

but she too bright kimmy! bad enough she gave him an entire suitcase even though is him run her down for it

but it overweight on top of that

she is too ungrateful

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Bunz, they didn't give us back the orginals at the interview, I will contact them to see if we can get our orginals back.

From reading stories in the AOS thread, I recommend asking for a copy of the medical at POE (if you don't already have it). Apparently the gov has lost a lot of peoples' medical results somewhere between the embassy, POE, and wherever the paperwork goes after that. If you get a copy at POE, it can save a lot of hassle when you need to submit the I-693 with AOS.

I suggest taking vaccination card with SO to medical and getting them to fill that in too. Guard that thing with your life then!

I always suggest an extra birth certificate and a reference from current employer as well.

BTW to whomever had the question about the non-impediment, I was blue slipped for that and some other form (agreeing to be their finanical sponsor) but my husband had never been married and they already had my divorce decree. I suggest you please have it for your interview.

I knew someone was recently.

JG & Finesse are #1 & #2 on the Top 20 posters! Soon Yardies will run this entire website. Muah ha ha!!! :devil:

:thumbs:

My dream has come true today! :blush:

Let me guess. It is no longer illegal to drink at work! :rofl:

Ha ha.....actually I work for the Catholic Church......It IS NOT illegal to drink Church wine here!

I will never even be able to understand that kind of an issue! :devil:

Tonight was the first meeting for the newest book club at church. We're reading Dr Myles Munroe's "The Purpose & Power of Men."

There was actually an equal number of men & women tonight, for the first time out of 3 book clubs I've participated in.

We discussed three main things tonight: What makes a man a real man? Have the roles of men changed over the years? Would we ever be comfortable with a man (ladies) or being a man (men) who stayed at home with the children while the wife worked?

I pose that last question to the VJ community, as there was quite a bit of debate about it at the meeting: Would you ever be comfortable with your husband being a stay-at-home husband or stay-at-home dad?

If I made enough money and he pulled his share, sure, why not?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.