Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dang, MrsP. You change message colors more often than Hotlegz changes signature colors!

yuh betta get used to it!

Kimmy--wah yuh tryna sey? Yuh no like mi colors! They bring such cheer to the board! :lol::innocent:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Did ya'll hear the roof of the Jungle collapsed in Negril! :o

http://www.caribdaily.com/article/190512/d...wild-in-jungle/

You didn't read back any pages, did you?

Guilty...

guilty-puppy1.jpg

OMG he is so precious!!!

I love puppies!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
About the MIL question: It's not that I don't like my MIL...I can only take her in small doses. She is VERY clingy w/ my husband. He is the baby, and he is the one that takes care of her the most. While I love the fact that he will do anything to take care of his mother, grandmother, and family I know for a fact that she uses this to her advantage and will cry at the drop of a dime to try and get what she wants. To the point that it was driving my husband to have health problems and be SUPER stressed! I finally told him that he was going to have to start setting some boundaries w/ her and the rest of his family if we had a chance in hell at working for the long haul, because I could not put up w/ the playing on emotions forever! There's only so much a sista can take. It's only in the last couple of months when he has needed them for once, and the only thing she and my BIL's could do was argue w/ him, cuss him, and make him feel worse that he started to realize all along what I was saying. I just keep my lips pressed tightly shut and let him learn on his own after I've said my peace. This is how I've learned what works.

why is it his responsibility to take care of her? doesn't he have you to worry about? doesn't she have a man she can ask for things?

b/c he feels that it's obligation as a child

yep thats the friend that dara was talking bout problem.. he thinks of his mom first and will do anything for her to be taken care of, even at his or his mates expense... i believe in helping, but the day u choose their household OVER our own?? :angry:

Timeline
Wow - part 17 already!! Just stopping to say hi VJ'rs. Feels like forever since I've been here - I miss you gals! (F) Thank goodness for Facebook.

Hey island!!!!!!!!!! i missed u sweetie!!!!!!!!!

i am banned from FB.. so thanks for coming on and visiting us unfortunate ones..

hope ur doing ok mami!!

Quanna - how did you get banned from facebook???!!! I'm doing good - I'll be back soon. ;)

girl.. SSA tryna buckle down... all these ppl was on FB up at my job.. we all was like"did u lose ur FB" it was sooo sad that day LOL..

great.. im glad ur coming back.. almost time for skool for di kids..

LOL - the daymn gov't always gotta mess with your life...... but I guess better to lose FB than your job.

Yes, school time is fast approaching. I did some shopping for them yesterday in NY with Dillon's mother-in-law. You're girls ready?

my youngest started today.. 2nd grade too old to watch them so i just dropped her and left.. i was so glad cuz u know this time last year baby daddy made me miss it... WOW..that was a FAST year..

Bunz, I know everyones situation is different, but my husband had no problem in getting his police cert, we didn't reveive any RFE, and the interview process was smooth.

Mrs. P, they didn't ask for any pictures, she looked at my passport and that was it.

Timeline
bunz - where u been all day?

working my dear

*siiiiiiiiiiigh and i am sitting among managers so i can't get to browse as i please

so philly i don't need to show the police anything from the embassy to explain the purpose of the police cert? i can just go ahead and make a request?

roxie better try log on more often too because i am going to be in the two a onoo back like ticks

matter of fact, hotlegz, if a never fi di fact yuh going on vacay me woulda inna yuh earshole wid question

mrs palmer is CR1 you doing too don't? yes yes ppl, Snunky Bunz is here wid questions!!!

Bunz, I know everyones situation is different, but my husband had no problem in getting his police cert, we didn't reveive any RFE, and the interview process was smooth.

Mrs. P, they didn't ask for any pictures, she looked at my passport and that was it.

where did he apply for it? what was the process?

upherebl.gif

Timeline
JG & Finesse are #1 & #2 on the Top 20 posters! Soon Yardies will run this entire website. Muah ha ha!!! :devil:

:thumbs:

My dream has come true today! :blush:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

working my dear

*siiiiiiiiiiigh and i am sitting among managers so i can't get to browse as i please

so philly i don't need to show the police anything from the embassy to explain the purpose of the police cert? i can just go ahead and make a request?

roxie better try log on more often too because i am going to be in the two a onoo back like ticks

matter of fact, hotlegz, if a never fi di fact yuh going on vacay me woulda inna yuh earshole wid question

mrs palmer is CR1 you doing too don't? yes yes ppl, Snunky Bunz is here wid questions!!!

Bun, he applied at the Kingston police station, and he just told them he needed it for a visa. All he needed to show them was his passport for ID. No letter at that time.

Timeline

I'm out for the day. Dinner at Red Lobster with my family for daughter's birthday. I hear some all kinds of good tasting foods calling my name. My belly is answering back!

Have a good night. See you all tomorrow.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

working my dear

Now Bunz, my husband maybe here by Sunday, so after that I don't know, ....

Timeline

working my dear

Yeah Bunz...we're doing CR1 too...hubby applied for police certificate in Kingston...it didn't take long to get, maybe a week. I picked it up, along with some extra passport photos, photocopies of his passport bio page, and another copy of his birth certificate the last time I was there...

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Now Bunz, my husband maybe here by Sunday, so after that I don't know, ....

LOL i hear you sister and i can't blame you

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.