Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I realized that after the fact sheesh, what are you the vj police lmao!

Nah, Kimmy di Police - JG jussa enforcer! :devil:

Ha Ha...... :bonk:

Thank you Finesse, its all love though I can take it ... lol yall have kept me from going insane!

Hate to tell you; but you are insane.....welcome to our little club!!!!! :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Oh happy day!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hi mrs p.. wha gwaan my girl??? how was the weekend.. u better get ur last party days out the way..mister will be here b4 u know it..

Hey girl! My weekend was great! We threw a surprise b-day party for my best friend--her reaction was priceless since I had spoken to her earlier in the day and had her thinking she wasn't going to see me for like another month! She was too through with me! :lol: :lol: I know when he gets here I'm going to be MIA from folks for at least a couple of weeks...I'm already puttin negroes on notice! Now I'm home trying to motivate myself to start packing up this apt... :crying:

MrsP - were you just in JA?

Nope...I was down there in June... :angry:

MrsP - were you just in JA?

yuh seeit!! my dancing crew all be like, "HEY STRANGER".. i feel so bad.. i don't go out much now and when i do roger and i mashing up the floor together.. i try to balance between and go wiggle my booty w/ them for a while, but its hard... i hate to be one of those girls that ditch their friends for her man, but its certainly SEEMING like i am :blush:

[

anybody see that movie julie and julia?

I am reading the book right now and I LOVE it!!!!! :star:

i think i'm going to go see it tonight. it looks so good...and i love meryl streep!

me too.. she can do NO bad movie i swear!!

nope but i saw perfect getaway.. GOOD!!!

Timeline

I am reading the book right now and I LOVE it!!!!! :star:

i think i'm going to go see it tonight. it looks so good...and i love meryl streep!

Let me know what you think. It's on the list.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

I am so behind now :huh:

Wheres KK she must be busy like me today

u didn't miss much...we just a give mstee a hard time all day

LOL I see

I am so ready to go home only 2 hours left!!!!

Hey Quanna mi miss yuh pon FB!

Finesse yuh neva join?

I have been trying to upload pics all weekend some got through but the bulk kept failing. Have to retry uploading the garden pics and the pics from the last 3 trips this year......FB was pon mi nerves this weekend!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Timeline

Today seems like torture here at work. I'm so bored. If I make it another hour, it will be a miracle.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
im leaving early jg.. i shouldn't cuz lord knows i don't have much leave, but i can't take it LOL..

No one really here today to make sure I don't.....It's only a half hour or less for me to stiff them. They will survive.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

im leaving early jg.. i shouldn't cuz lord knows i don't have much leave, but i can't take it LOL..

I so want to be home working in my garden I love the heat I will put the sprinkler on and lay under it LOL

Still no SSN he is going back to the office tomorrow to find out what is going on..........

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Timeline

my oldest has to do a science project for skool and i am kicking myself for putting her into this academy cuz challenge for her means challenge for me.. didnt think about that part..

so anyway. i think she should do either the popsicle golden gate bridge or race car..

anyone w/ likkle boy pickney ever help them build a model car?? the skool provides the kit so it don't sound like it could be that difficult?? is it basically following directions??

No one really here today to make sure I don't.....It's only a half hour or less for me to stiff them. They will survive.

go for it jg!

Timeline

Me too! I am out of here now, lol - But not taking leave, just leaving! :whistle: I am off to the gym - chat to you all later -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

I so want to be home working in my garden I love the heat I will put the sprinkler on and lay under it LOL

Still no SSN he is going back to the office tomorrow to find out what is going on..........

aww im sorry, i thought so..well maybe its really in the system and he just hasn't got the card.. worse come to worse they can just give him the SSN right then and there, IF its in the system and stop still at DHS waiting on verification..

how long ago did he apply again???

Me too! I am out of here now, lol - But not taking leave, just leaving! :whistle: I am off to the gym - chat to you all later -

bye.. thats where my but need to be b4.. i sneak over into the next size clothing..

later sus

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.