SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I don't know about unrealistic...I have male friends, but none that I hang out with alone. Honestly, I can be the jealous type so I like that I don't have to be jealous of any close girlfriends of his. He is close to his sisters, and he has a few female friends from work, but he doesnt hang out with them outside of work, same as me.

It works for us, anyway.

When I say sex is always an issue, I mean to say that deep down we are always aware of our sexuality...It is simply the truth that any male friend we might have as women at least thinks of us sexually unless he is gay. It is an inescapable part of our biology. We are wired for it!

By no means am I saying this should go for everyone. Just our shared opinion...

I have plenty of male friends...1 Kimora's godfather we were 15 when we "dated" and he remained one of my VERY best friends no matter what. Kashi is VERY i mean VERY trusting..I guess he knows i would never

Almost all my friends are male.

who else doan like dem MIL?

and who brought lunch today? mi hungry like whoah!

I hated mine. For very good reasons.

wha di reason dem?

Well, first of all, when Andre was 11 she let her Rasta boyfriend tell her he could no longer live in the house cause he didn't like him. That was after he made him eat a bug. Andre moved into a tent by the ocean for 3 months before the local shop owner took him in and made him go to school.

Then there was the day she threw kerosene on him and his 3 sisters and then tried to light them with a torch while they hid under the bed. Luckily, older sister blew the damn thing out and they ran.

I've seen incidents where alchohol was involved and her beating those kids for no reason that I never hope anyone else ever sees......where she lit a bed on fire, where she tried to hang her 2 baby grandchildren from a noose in a tree cause she was pissed.

I won't even go into the whole calling for money issues and the lies we constantly caught her in....and what she really did with the money.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Well, first of all, when Andre was 11 she let her Rasta boyfriend tell her he could no longer live in the house cause he didn't like him. That was after he made him eat a bug. Andre moved into a tent by the ocean for 3 months before the local shop owner took him in and made him go to school.

Then there was the day she threw kerosene on him and his 3 sisters and then tried to light them with a torch while they hid under the bed. Luckily, older sister blew the damn thing out and they ran.

I've seen incidents where alchohol was involved and her beating those kids for no reason that I never hope anyone else ever sees......where she lit a bed on fire, where she tried to hang her 2 baby grandchildren from a noose in a tree cause she was pissed.

I won't even go into the whole calling for money issues and the lies we constantly caught her in....and what she really did with the money.

My God! :(:wow:

Timeline
oh there are def some of those :devil: but i believe like acrow said.. men/women relationships either started out (even if never acted on) or will eventually get to a physical attraction so i'd rather just be safe than sorry and just leave my communication to texting, and quick chat when i see u out and about...

that way i got verified proof nuttin a go so!!!

Really? For me, that's not the case. Some of course. But, others were platonic to begin with and stay that way. One of my closest used to be my neighbor. Another was a guy I worked with. Some are from high school.

Only 3 were really non-platonic.....my ex-husband, my friends BIL, and the guy I am dating now. Those started out friends and went further, only to come back around full circle.

i guess im just too sexy.. dem cyaan resist :rofl::rofl::bonk::bonk:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yardies saying wha gwan from OCHIE....

Quanna this question is tricky because i never knew i was a jealous person until i met j, but im still not as extreme as sum females cheating is something on the back of my mind i keep it there and don’t put any emphasize on it because I don’t feel like it's that important we have so many other things to focus on besides the next dude or chick... something i will not tolerate is a BABY no no no if j was to get somebody prego while we are together that’s it and i make sure to emphasize on that!!! it's hard for me in a certain way with the LDR just missing companionship and not wanting to feel like the fool if u was to find out ur man was cheating is difficult but i push the negative thoughts and keep it moving i do not abstain from all contact from the male species lol sometimes you need that masculine energy around without being promiscuous...

okay ladies i think im home sick :( i love being in JA with J but i miss NYC i miss my friends and family as well as the noise just the NYC vibez i know yall cusing me because most of us wish we was in JA LOL anyways another thing that is starting to irk me j wants to do everything!!! I cant cook nothing he thinks it’s funny making fun of me talking about i cant cook but he never even let me try I’m like i can cook maybe just not the food ur use too. j is a nit picking Virgo and omg he even have something to say about how i make tea he really think it’s cute and funny but it is starting to make me feel like kinda less than a women in a way like I can cook and clean ####### okay rant ova :blush: I just re read this and yes I am complaining to cook and clean lol

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I see Sonshyne!! smiley-greet024.gif

Hello Fam..

It's been awhile, just dropping in to say... Wha gwaan!!

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline
I see Sonshyne!! smiley-greet024.gif

Hello Fam..

It's been awhile, just dropping in to say... Wha gwaan!!

Hi Sonny. Hope all is well.

oh there are def some of those :devil: but i believe like acrow said.. men/women relationships either started out (even if never acted on) or will eventually get to a physical attraction so i'd rather just be safe than sorry and just leave my communication to texting, and quick chat when i see u out and about...

Really? For me, that's not the case. Some of course. But, others were platonic to begin with and stay that way. One of my closest used to be my neighbor. Another was a guy I worked with. Some are from high school.

Only 3 were really non-platonic.....my ex-husband, my friends BIL, and the guy I am dating now. Those started out friends and went further, only to come back around full circle.

That's what I was thinking.....WTH you do to those men?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

My God! :(:wow:

See? I meant it when I said I had reasons. And, not at all what most people think. Calling....asking for money....I can handle. Foolishness I can handle. Torturing kids and babies.....No way can I handle that.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
About the MIL question: It's not that I don't like my MIL...I can only take her in small doses. She is VERY clingy w/ my husband. He is the baby, and he is the one that takes care of her the most. While I love the fact that he will do anything to take care of his mother, grandmother, and family I know for a fact that she uses this to her advantage and will cry at the drop of a dime to try and get what she wants. To the point that it was driving my husband to have health problems and be SUPER stressed! I finally told him that he was going to have to start setting some boundaries w/ her and the rest of his family if we had a chance in hell at working for the long haul, because I could not put up w/ the playing on emotions forever! There's only so much a sista can take. It's only in the last couple of months when he has needed them for once, and the only thing she and my BIL's could do was argue w/ him, cuss him, and make him feel worse that he started to realize all along what I was saying. I just keep my lips pressed tightly shut and let him learn on his own after I've said my peace. This is how I've learned what works.

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Did ya'll hear the roof of the Jungle collapsed in Negril! :o

http://www.caribdaily.com/article/190512/d...wild-in-jungle/

You didn't read back any pages, did you?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
See and Im trying to convey that to my future mother in law but I don't think she is getting my point.....

What's the deal with your mother-in-law? She seems very much involved in this process... almost like she's EAGER to send her son away.

Oh, good morning, everyone!

Question: Has anyone rented a car out of the MBJ airport? If so, which company did you go with? I want to make sure the company I rent from is located at the airport and not some distance away.

Hey Nat I've rented from Budget and Island. They are both right at the airport. I like Budget better because I find them more laid back about checking the car when you return it, but I just check both of their prices and go with the one that is cheaper. They are both right there and I've never had any problems with either.

Timeline

:thumbs:

Timeline
I don't know about unrealistic...I have male friends, but none that I hang out with alone. Honestly, I can be the jealous type so I like that I don't have to be jealous of any close girlfriends of his. He is close to his sisters, and he has a few female friends from work, but he doesnt hang out with them outside of work, same as me.

It works for us, anyway.

When I say sex is always an issue, I mean to say that deep down we are always aware of our sexuality...It is simply the truth that any male friend we might have as women at least thinks of us sexually unless he is gay. It is an inescapable part of our biology. We are wired for it!

By no means am I saying this should go for everyone. Just our shared opinion...

I have plenty of male friends...1 Kimora's godfather we were 15 when we "dated" and he remained one of my VERY best friends no matter what. Kashi is VERY i mean VERY trusting..I guess he knows i would never

Almost all my friends are male.

who else doan like dem MIL?

and who brought lunch today? mi hungry like whoah!

I hated mine. For very good reasons.

wha di reason dem?

whoah!!!! dat ooman have issues!!!

kimmy - is ur MIL wursa dan dis?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.