6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
post-56944-1251462173_thumb.jpg mackinac island, mi

it's in lake huron~ it's beautiful

lata ladies

Wow it is.....lata....im bout to be out myself

Hey Irie!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Hey! Good Morning!

It is another cool and sunny morning here. I love these mornings...with my hot coffee in hand! :)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MAWNING PPL!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Great news, Justucia!

What is up with this fixation with breeding??? Mine also talks about it frequently. But while yours wants to get started on 5, mine wants to get started on 8. :o

I rather wait until I'm 30, while he wants to start yesterday.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Should I tell them I am coming from Nov 1-15th, that I am unable to come back due to the pregnancy and request an interview the 1st week of Nov??

why not?

i, along with others have asked for semi-specific dates and had received the dates asked for.

the people i had email contact with at the embassy were really quite nice and somewhat prompt in replying - they were quite helpful with our bumpy journey!

good luck mi gyal

speaking of tickets~

D has his visa in hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have not heard him this happy in about a year

i made a ticket for sunday the 6th

now all him chat about: 'now mi breed ya, ya be mi wife!, mi give you 5 pickney, jus wait' :wacko::help::wacko:

lmao

So happy to hear it A!!!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good morning everyone,

I'm logging in via my cousins computer as mine is on the fritz and I have to get some cd's from dell in order to fix it.

anyhoo, mr jengs girls are HERE. the came last friday via Miami. they were held in immigration/customs for a while just a hint you can't put liquor in minor's suitcases if an adult isn't traveling with them. I cried at the airport. they are adjusting well and school starts in two weeks.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Should I tell them I am coming from Nov 1-15th, that I am unable to come back due to the pregnancy and request an interview the 1st week of Nov??

why not?

i, along with others have asked for semi-specific dates and had received the dates asked for.

the people i had email contact with at the embassy were really quite nice and somewhat prompt in replying - they were quite helpful with our bumpy journey!

good luck mi gyal

speaking of tickets~

now all him chat about: 'now mi breed ya, ya be mi wife!, mi give you 5 pickney, jus wait' :wacko::help::wacko:

lmao

Congrats :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

good morning everyone,

I'm logging in via my cousins computer as mine is on the fritz and I have to get some cd's from dell in order to fix it.

anyhoo, mr jengs girls are HERE. the came last friday via Miami. they were held in immigration/customs for a while just a hint you can't put liquor in minor's suitcases if an adult isn't traveling with them. I cried at the airport. they are adjusting well and school starts in two weeks.

thats great news ...

good morning while i wish i could chat with you ladies today ... i must go to work.... have a great day everyone .

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
My co-worker friend is sooooo.....no wait, make that SOOOOOOO deluded! You can tell her the truth right to her face & she'll disregard it until she's blue in the face. Been 'dating' a married guy for nearly 5 years & he's been showing all the signs of trying to break it off with her psycho azz & she still thinks that it must be true (according to her) that he can't see her because 'she weighs so heavily on his mind all the time' & it's affecting his life with his family. PUUUUUHHHHLLLEEEEEEEEZZZZZ!!!! If you don't want to hear me say that it sounds like he's been trying to break it off for a while & insist on your version of the excuse, then you're on your own when the $hit hits the fan! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

uh she's not the only one my sister been with one for 6 years and he still married and running two houses :whistle: can you say DRAMA!! but he takes care of her though but i could not do it :no:

God bless him! i tend to always view it from a woman's stand point but he has alot to deal with

i can't understand how a man could want to manage two households

that's a ####### load of responsibility and nagging and drama, i don't think there is any pu$$y that is worth that

i can't understand how a woman would tolerate a man managing two households.....if he got money then maybe it would do temporarily but not no serious ting

but alot of women put them heart and souls into such a man....man wid a bag a kids....broke...no thanks....no ####### that is worth that...

Oh, I don't know. I agree with the temporarily thing. Can't go on forever. But, if there are extenuating circumstances, even with kids and little money, it might be worth it. And, it might not just be about the #######.

AAAWWW!!! :wub::wub:

I love this stuff...

I admit I loved the idea of what happened. But, the fact that he contacted the newspaper before he did it kind of turned me off of this story.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
JG..mi know wah yuh mean..but KASHI..is not to be messed with when it comes to his kids he will fight tooth and nail..a him pretty much raise dem..she just watch dem when him gone a work..we a talk bout ghetto girls...she will be free..after she nah get no house an land money..wi affi survive yah so trust!

dem gyal dey no ave no sense..dem tink farrin a bed a rose...mi wish wi coulda tek all dem trust mi..dem good fi nuttin and wutliss...

You have a good heart Kimmy. You know you can't save the world. Do what you can.

I hate to hear stories like that. I'm glad they have you and Kashi to watch over their well being.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
I love the Bahamas there is nothing like shopping on Bay street and the Atlantis Resort is so fabulous and fun pure fabulousness!

I want to take a trip to the Bahamas. Next one I do outside of JA will probably be there.

Im going next year for a class reunion

I needed to go to that school. We always have ours at the stupid school gym!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
good morning everyone,

Congrats!!! Glad it finally all worked out. :thumbs:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh lawd mi nerves!! :wacko: if i check the bank one more time :blink: i don't know how y'all do it i just sent my damn petition and my nerves already messed up!! :clock:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline

why not?

good luck mi gyal

speaking of tickets~

lmao

Yea!!!!!!! :dance:

haymsmorgan~

supposed to be rainy here as well- ugh

i live on an island with no cars, so i have to bike to all our different salon/spa locations

of course i am at 3 of them today, one is 2 miles uphill! :crying:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, but mi tough and i sport waterproof mascara and rain gear (((dead sexy))) hahaha

aint nothing gonna hold me down!

my man soon come!

:dance:

I bet your hair looks LOVELY after that ride! :unsure:

post-56944-1251462173_thumb.jpg mackinac island, mi

it's in lake huron~ it's beautiful

lata ladies

One of my bosses brought back the best saltwater taffy from there earlier this summer. I was in heaven!

good morning everyone,

Ha ha. I would've thought no on the liquor.

Congrats, Jengs.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.