SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I swear he's two but the size of a 4-5 year old 40lbs of muscle he look like a body builder and he gets in the fridge and on top of the entertainment center :yes: he wears a size 12 kids shoes and 4-5T clothes :huh::yes:

Wow, he sounds like a big boy! He's gonna be a football player!

yep he better cause he got to repay me for all the stuff he already wrecked, my hubby big like that so i knew he would be big but :wow: (my hubby about 6 4" about 190-200lbs soccer player)

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is gonna sound strange but, sometimes I think I forget that hubby is here.

He walked in my office door just before noon & I wasn't expecting him. For a half second it was my brain clicking in to 'recognition' mode & the next half second my heart just JUMPED! It was like seeing someone you have a huge crush on appear when you least expect them. I found my reaction strange but delightful! :yes: Then I was just really happy to see him for a few minutes. I wonder if that means I like him..... :blush:

Awwe Elss!

My co-worker friend is sooooo.....no wait, make that SOOOOOOO deluded! You can tell her the truth right to her face & she'll disregard it until she's blue in the face. Been 'dating' a married guy for nearly 5 years & he's been showing all the signs of trying to break it off with her psycho azz & she still thinks that it must be true (according to her) that he can't see her because 'she weighs so heavily on his mind all the time' & it's affecting his life with his family. PUUUUUHHHHLLLEEEEEEEEZZZZZ!!!! If you don't want to hear me say that it sounds like he's been trying to break it off for a while & insist on your version of the excuse, then you're on your own when the $hit hits the fan! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

:wow: This sounds like a Soap Opera storyline please make sure you let us know the outcome of this one :yes:

Wha ah gwan yardies? Just dropping in to say hello. No way I can catch up on what's been going on from this blackberry but I hope all is well. I been posting my status updates on FB and folks seem to enjoy them as I like gettin ur comments too. One thing not posted yesterday was when I took my daughter to get her locks/roots tightened. We were there a couple hours an where I pay $75 an hour in the states I was gratefully happy to get charged $1000JA total! I have to admit I bring hair and nail magazines to the beautician but still I was too happy being that $ here goes soo fast. I definatly am getting an education that I have not gotten in the prior 7 trips. I will try an hang out for a while but if anyone needs to contact me best way is FB.

That is wonderful Jamerican yes its a whole other experience when you live amongst the citizens, I'm glad you are able to experience this with your daughter. I keep up with your FB updates, did you hit up the Baldlane for me LOL just kidding nu bodda.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
My co-worker friend is sooooo.....no wait, make that SOOOOOOO deluded! You can tell her the truth right to her face & she'll disregard it until she's blue in the face. Been 'dating' a married guy for nearly 5 years & he's been showing all the signs of trying to break it off with her psycho azz & she still thinks that it must be true (according to her) that he can't see her because 'she weighs so heavily on his mind all the time' & it's affecting his life with his family. PUUUUUHHHHLLLEEEEEEEEZZZZZ!!!! If you don't want to hear me say that it sounds like he's been trying to break it off for a while & insist on your version of the excuse, then you're on your own when the $hit hits the fan! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

they deserve each other

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

No lie! Cuz they are hot as HELL during the summer. I never thought I sweat THAT bad but I sweat the adhesive off in 3 weeks and its supposed to last , I think, 6/8 weeks

The class I take is on Girard Ave but there is another downtown too

Hey girl,

I will link yuh bout the class

Ok Ladies Mi gawn have to catch the 88cents Tropicana juice sale at the Shoprite LOL I'm gonna get as many as possible them folks gonna be like :blink: :blink: :blink: ha ha

Latah

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

uh she's not the only one my sister been with one for 6 years and he still married and running two houses :whistle: can you say DRAMA!! but he takes care of her though but i could not do it :no:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
how cute.. i bet she can't wait to travel on that once forbidden road LOL

Actually, she wont go. She doesnt think it safe. She came in... She said she was scared. "I have never been down the sidewalk on my own"... "I think I will have a snack 1st".

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

uh she's not the only one my sister been with one for 6 years and he still married and running two houses :whistle: can you say DRAMA!! but he takes care of her though but i could not do it :no:

God bless him! i tend to always view it from a woman's stand point but he has alot to deal with

i can't understand how a man could want to manage two households

that's a ####### load of responsibility and nagging and drama, i don't think there is any pu$$y that is worth that

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ha, i missed that one.. so if he cares so much bout his family at HER expense.. why she wan bodda wid him?? even if she BELIEVED that.. its still jacked up..

i will never get how some ppl can take the backseat in a relationship.. i wanna be FIRST.. i will never allow anybody put me behind anything else but his kids and God.. and that don't mean STAYING w/ ur wife for the kids sake.. HELL NO.. even w/ his job and his education he gotta make a place for me..

i agree ells..she should have gotten the point, even better she should have made that choice for herself..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:ot:

Girl missing 18 years walks into police station

:ot2:

they deserve each other

True!

This guy has never even so much as taken her out to lunch for her birthday....not in 5 years!! She buys him extravagant gifts for his b-days & buys toys for his kids (I had to tell her to stop telling me about her INTERFERENCE with his kids cause it was working my last nerve) & basically does anything he wants. He's just using her in my opinion but she's blind to it. SMDH!!!

Timeline

God bless him! i tend to always view it from a woman's stand point but he has alot to deal with

i can't understand how a man could want to manage two households

that's a ####### load of responsibility and nagging and drama, i don't think there is any pu$$y that is worth that

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
how cute.. i bet she can't wait to travel on that once forbidden road LOL

Actually, she wont go. She doesnt think it safe. She came in... She said she was scared. "I have never been down the sidewalk on my own"... "I think I will have a snack 1st".

:rofl:

OKAY?!? :rofl:

ha, i missed that one.. so if he cares so much bout his family at HER expense.. why she wan bodda wid him?? even if she BELIEVED that.. its still jacked up..

i will never get how some ppl can take the backseat in a relationship.. i wanna be FIRST.. i will never allow anybody put me behind anything else but his kids and God.. and that don't mean STAYING w/ ur wife for the kids sake.. HELL NO.. even w/ his job and his education he gotta make a place for me..

i agree ells..she should have gotten the point, even better she should have made that choice for herself..

Issues Quana, BIIIIG ISSUES!! If she saw a man treating one of her friend's the way he treats her, she wouldn't hesitate to point it out. Heck, she's always trying to point out things in my relationship that she sees as 'red flags' when overall, I'm in pretty good shape! But whatever, at this point, she's just screwing herself.....and it's no wonder this 40-something y/o woman is still living at home with her parents....it all just kind of fits together! :bonk::bonk:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I swear he's two but the size of a 4-5 year old 40lbs of muscle he look like a body builder and he gets in the fridge and on top of the entertainment center :yes: he wears a size 12 kids shoes and 4-5T clothes :huh::yes:

Wow, he sounds like a big boy! He's gonna be a football player!

yep he better cause he got to repay me for all the stuff he already wrecked, my hubby big like that so i knew he would be big but :wow: (my hubby about 6 4" about 190-200lbs soccer player)

yeah sheka he is cute! but mi knoa ow it go....mi son indebted to me for life!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

that is so sad about the abducted girl.. at the busstop and her parent right there!!!!!!!! can u freaking imagine.. i know that haunted him every dyam night..

that puts so much fear in my heart.. i see why some parents are overprotective..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Oh Gosh! And Tierra finally got the nerve to ride down the road! Well I am sitting on the front porch. I have taught her to KICK EM IN THE ####### and scream her lungs out! I said it even hurts when you kick a woman there too!

Oh she came back exhilerated! LOL

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yall!!!!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.