SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Mawning!! :star:

MsSheka, I love your avatar pic which I'm assuming is your son. He sure is a cute lillie guy! He has the kinda face that makes you just want to squeeze him! :luv:

Ellsinlove don't fall for that face that damn boy is like a giant version of "CHUKIE", last night i woke up he was on top of the TV with a DIET COKE in his hand :wacko::wacko::whistle:

:rofl: :rofl: That is so funny I can imagine, those dang boys! :devil:

irie. thats such a beautiful story..yes we wish they all could be like that

philly.. ya nuh do nutting but vex dem boys w/ jermaine.. LOL, i know they will get some act right soon.. nuh bodda wid it.. lol

ms sheka.. ya lie chat bout him on top of the TV AND he done went in the fridge for some coke.. WHAT???

From Your lips to Gods Ears Quanna :innocent:

Philly, I just thought of something! We're gonna start to wonder if you're 'connected' to the doctor they're charging with homocide for MJ's death. You might've had the doctor do his thing so that Jermaine could finally make his comeback!!

(You know I love him too though! :yes: )

:rofl::rofl:

haaaaaaaaaaa smiley-laughing017.gif smiley-laughing011.gif

I can't stop laughing!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I swear he's two but the size of a 4-5 year old 40lbs of muscle he look like a body builder and he gets in the fridge and on top of the entertainment center :yes: he wears a size 12 kids shoes and 4-5T clothes :huh::yes:

Wow, he sounds like a big boy! He's gonna be a football player!

Timeline

My co-worker friend is sooooo.....no wait, make that SOOOOOOO deluded! You can tell her the truth right to her face & she'll disregard it until she's blue in the face. Been 'dating' a married guy for nearly 5 years & he's been showing all the signs of trying to break it off with her psycho azz & she still thinks that it must be true (according to her) that he can't see her because 'she weighs so heavily on his mind all the time' & it's affecting his life with his family. PUUUUUHHHHLLLEEEEEEEEZZZZZ!!!! If you don't want to hear me say that it sounds like he's been trying to break it off for a while & insist on your version of the excuse, then you're on your own when the $hit hits the fan! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Speakin' of Dad's ... mine just called! What a changed man, wish they could all be that way. We didnt speak for about 15 years... then when I turned 21 we hung out at the same club. Now we are good friends. Like I said before he sent Louis and I some money for anniversary. Now I just get a box from him... homemade jelly! YUM! He is such a good cook... and ladies... they used to call him the "white Jamaican" back when he lived here in Maine. He can coooook some Jamaican food. All the guys loved him cause they could get the good home cookin' from Tom! LOL

Well the jelly... WA Blackberry and Ginger, blackberry and maple and then this one Tomatoe preserves... it has allspice, clove OH IT IS SO GOOD!!! He picked all the blackberries himself up where he lives in Washington State!

That is so nice Irie, I love that you were able to repair your relationship you are so blessed! :star:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wha ah gwan yardies? Just dropping in to say hello. No way I can catch up on what's been going on from this blackberry but I hope all is well. I been posting my status updates on FB and folks seem to enjoy them as I like gettin ur comments too. One thing not posted yesterday was when I took my daughter to get her locks/roots tightened. We were there a couple hours an where I pay $75 an hour in the states I was gratefully happy to get charged $1000JA total! I have to admit I bring hair and nail magazines to the beautician but still I was too happy being that $ here goes soo fast. I definatly am getting an education that I have not gotten in the prior 7 trips. I will try an hang out for a while but if anyone needs to contact me best way is FB.

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline
Who says mi start repeat? Jermaine Everyday all day :devil: ~~~~~LIVE ~~~~~

OH it is time for me to find a new website to hang out on.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Speakin' of Dad's ... mine just called! What a changed man, wish they could all be that way. We didnt speak for about 15 years... then when I turned 21 we hung out at the same club. Now we are good friends. Like I said before he sent Louis and I some money for anniversary. Now I just get a box from him... homemade jelly! YUM! He is such a good cook... and ladies... they used to call him the "white Jamaican" back when he lived here in Maine. He can coooook some Jamaican food. All the guys loved him cause they could get the good home cookin' from Tom! LOL

Well the jelly... WA Blackberry and Ginger, blackberry and maple and then this one Tomatoe preserves... it has allspice, clove OH IT IS SO GOOD!!! He picked all the blackberries himself up where he lives in Washington State!

That is so nice Irie, I love that you were able to repair your relationship you are so blessed! :star:

We connect through the love of Rum!! LOL... Just teasing...sorta!

Actually we like alot of the same things, reggae, Jamaica...any thing caribbean really. We have a strange love of grocery stores! hahah.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey jamerican.. thats the same thing roger say.. money in ja don't last no time.. everything is soo expensive..

glad things are going well over there.. hate im missing the updates..so is ur daughter gonna start skool there??

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
After dance class, I look at my phone cuz I turn the ringer off during class. I see 2 missed calls from him and and an email from CRIS. So I open it and see the approval. I'm about to buss out crying in dance class so I go outside in my dance clothes ( this is a booty/pole class so u can imagine the attire). I call A voice all shaky - body literally shaking. You wanna know what his response is...umm hummm. Yup that's right...ummm hummm. He's like he doesn't want to get his hopes up cuz a friend of ours got past our stage and had an incident. I'm like babe this is an approval barring issues with the medical and popo report we're in. So I let that ruin my couples moment, but yall helped recoup.

Disappointment can come at any stage in this whole journey so be happy in every milestone no matter how big or small - congrats to you!!

Thanks Island. I have to remember he has his way of dealing with news and I have mine and sometimes they will not match up.

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Philly, Do you know how to do the lacefronts yet?

Hey Reg,

Mi gyal down the ave is having a demonstration this weekend at the wig shop and she wan mi a model so I will learn quick. Its just a matter for getting the right materials for the glue and makeup application. So lacefronts for the winter soon come LOL

After dance class, I look at my phone cuz I turn the ringer off during class. I see 2 missed calls from him and and an email from CRIS. So I open it and see the approval. I'm about to buss out crying in dance class so I go outside in my dance clothes ( this is a booty/pole class so u can imagine the attire). I call A voice all shaky - body literally shaking. You wanna know what his response is...umm hummm. Yup that's right...ummm hummm. He's like he doesn't want to get his hopes up cuz a friend of ours got past our stage and had an incident. I'm like babe this is an approval barring issues with the medical and popo report we're in. So I let that ruin my couples moment, but yall helped recoup.

Wait is the class you take on the ave? we must link up!

No lie! Cuz they are hot as HELL during the summer. I never thought I sweat THAT bad but I sweat the adhesive off in 3 weeks and its supposed to last , I think, 6/8 weeks

The class I take is on Girard Ave but there is another downtown too

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Ok, my daughter just took her bike outside... we have a parking lot out back she can ride around in. So I tell her she can ride down the street and back on her own now. HER EYES LIT UP! Like I gave her a million dollars... she said "wooooooowwwwwwww". LOL ... Oh the little things!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.