SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Focus on the Positive

Today's Affirmation

I choose to take the necessary steps to make my dream dreams come true. My dreams are my reality.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS!!!! fiesta.gif

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i have mrs sheka.. nassau 2wice.. i loved it.. but many ppl say its too american for them.. however i wasn't in the really tourist areas tho..

there is nothing like the breeze in bahamas.. im not a shopper but downtown nassau was full of shops and salesppl..the water was the clearest ive ever seen, but too dyam cold in jan LOL

Timeline
I just added the Sammy Davis Jr. version of "The Candy Man" to my iPod. I'm so excited I think I squealed.

I'm singing..........hum along if you like..........

Who can take a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew

Cover it with choc'late and a miracle or two

The Candy Man, oh the Candy Man can

The Candy Man can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good

Who can take a rainbow, wrap it in a sigh

Soak it in the sun and make a groovy lemon pie

The Candy Man, the Candy Man can

The Candy Man makes everything he bakes satisfying and delicious

Now you talk about your childhood wishes, you can even eat the dishes

Oh, who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream

Separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream

Talk about your childhood wishes, you can even eat the dishes

Yeah, yeah, yeah

Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream

Yes, the Candy Man can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good

a-Candy Man, a-Candy Man, a-Candy Man

Candy Man, a-Candy Man, a-Candy Man

mi love dis one.....not sure bout the sammy davis version but the one from the movie.....my son and i have watched that movie a million times and we know all the words.....nobody can even stand to watch it with us...

What is that? Willy Wonka????

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
okay..this is the VERY last one.. im promise.. just could be some good advice for ANYBODY really..

Sometimes there is a conflict between realism and idealism in your relationship. It may appear that the ideal you seek - how you should relate to or feel about each other - is totally blocked by circumstances in the real world. Often this belief can make both of you pessimistic or depressed. This aspect is not noted for producing a good, lighthearted sense of humor.

However, you must remember that the situation is seldom as bad as it appears with this aspect. Much of the apparently depressing circumstances are only an illusion, so you must circumvent the illusion and get at the true reality, which is usually not so bad. Don't accept conditions as they first appear in this relationship and don't give up seeking what you want.

i wish i would have read this 5 years ago.. but then i wouldn't have met roger :D .. ahso it go..

I have a Roger too :whistle:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
After dance class, I look at my phone cuz I turn the ringer off during class. I see 2 missed calls from him and and an email from CRIS. So I open it and see the approval. I'm about to buss out crying in dance class so I go outside in my dance clothes ( this is a booty/pole class so u can imagine the attire). I call A voice all shaky - body literally shaking. You wanna know what his response is...umm hummm. Yup that's right...ummm hummm. He's like he doesn't want to get his hopes up cuz a friend of ours got past our stage and had an incident. I'm like babe this is an approval barring issues with the medical and popo report we're in. So I let that ruin my couples moment, but yall helped recoup.

Disappointment can come at any stage in this whole journey so be happy in every milestone no matter how big or small - congrats to you!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
okay..this is the VERY last one.. im promise.. just could be some good advice for ANYBODY really..

Sometimes there is a conflict between realism and idealism in your relationship. It may appear that the ideal you seek - how you should relate to or feel about each other - is totally blocked by circumstances in the real world. Often this belief can make both of you pessimistic or depressed. This aspect is not noted for producing a good, lighthearted sense of humor.

However, you must remember that the situation is seldom as bad as it appears with this aspect. Much of the apparently depressing circumstances are only an illusion, so you must circumvent the illusion and get at the true reality, which is usually not so bad. Don't accept conditions as they first appear in this relationship and don't give up seeking what you want.

i wish i would have read this 5 years ago.. but then i wouldn't have met roger :D .. ahso it go..

lol.. well all these are actually my exhusband!! i thought id try to see what it said about him since the one about me and roger were so dead on.. the one w/ roger was too goody goody.. i didn't want to post it LOL, but it was the truth LOL!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I just added the Sammy Davis Jr. version of "The Candy Man" to my iPod. I'm so excited I think I squealed.

I'm singing..........hum along if you like..........

Who can take a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew

Cover it with choc'late and a miracle or two

Who can take a rainbow, wrap it in a sigh

Soak it in the sun and make a groovy lemon pie

Now you talk about your childhood wishes, you can even eat the dishes

Oh, who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream

Talk about your childhood wishes, you can even eat the dishes

Yeah, yeah, yeah

Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream

Yes, the Candy Man can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good

a-Candy Man, a-Candy Man, a-Candy Man

mi love dis one.....not sure bout the sammy davis version but the one from the movie.....my son and i have watched that movie a million times and we know all the words.....nobody can even stand to watch it with us...

What is that? Willy Wonka????

yes

Timeline

lol.. well all these are actually my exhusband!! i thought id try to see what it said about him since the one about me and roger were so dead on.. the one w/ roger was too goody goody.. i didn't want to post it LOL, but it was the truth LOL!!!!

lol my Roger is the best :innocent: (sometimes) :whistle: see my tat

Edited by MsSheka

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Philly, Do you know how to do the lacefronts yet?

Hey Reg,

Mi gyal down the ave is having a demonstration this weekend at the wig shop and she wan mi a model so I will learn quick. Its just a matter for getting the right materials for the glue and makeup application. So lacefronts for the winter soon come LOL

Hey everyone hope you all had a great day...

Well today we found out the lady that cleans our office has Swine Flu.... since I got sick last week I don't think that's what I have plus I don't have a fever but lets pray i dont have the swinny... and Anthony is sick now!! :huh:

Anyway the sent home all the pregnant women.... oh they no I am not pregnant just because I am showing I don't get to go home..... Disclaimer...I am not pregnant!

Oh no :blink: I hope he doesn't have it.....

After dance class, I look at my phone cuz I turn the ringer off during class. I see 2 missed calls from him and and an email from CRIS. So I open it and see the approval. I'm about to buss out crying in dance class so I go outside in my dance clothes ( this is a booty/pole class so u can imagine the attire). I call A voice all shaky - body literally shaking. You wanna know what his response is...umm hummm. Yup that's right...ummm hummm. He's like he doesn't want to get his hopes up cuz a friend of ours got past our stage and had an incident. I'm like babe this is an approval barring issues with the medical and popo report we're in. So I let that ruin my couples moment, but yall helped recoup.

Wait is the class you take on the ave? we must link up!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

your husband name roger too?

Timeline

your husband name roger too?

yes :)

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline

dem look good....pic too small doa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.