SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
i hate hate hate grocery shopping!! b4 roger came.. i would just snatch something for the fast food cuz we really only eat dinner being at work and school.. UGHH.. but i am very appreciative to be saving money w/ food in the house!

i just wish somebody had a service where u told them what u wanted and then they deliver it to ur house.. i would SOOOO be down w/ that..

I spent about an hour yesterday going through the recipies I want to cook. I made a list of what I needed to go get. And, I whizzed around the grocery store last night. Hopefully, I will get some cooking done today.

q - try peapod...i think they deliver for many grocery stores....and you actually end up spending less because you are not in the store just picking up whatever..

I thought about peapod too.. but they dont do TX. :(

There must be some service though... just GOOGLE "grocery delivery in ______, TX"

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
thanks nat.. i will call albertsons..

i found a pole dancing class here, 2 actually and a belly dancing class.. i have yet to join..did u find the pole dancing difficult regal.. i just see myself being a clumsy mess.. ive tried it errr at some clubs LOL.. i guess their is a technique LOL

ms sheka.. some of those folks are just too smart for their own good and wound too tight.. some of them have their spouses here and still just NASTY.. i could understand if u needed some loving, but now whats ur excuse :angry:

Good morning. I don't have the upper body strength for pole dancing but striptease and lap dancing is so much fun....and the hardest class I've ever taken. Great exercise.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning, All

Quana, yesterday when I mentioned that Randall's delivers, I meant that Rice Epicurean delivers for $10 or $15. However, they're only in Houston. Albertson's delivered in Dallas (starting in 2003), but they may have stopped.

I think I might need to stick to the yardie thread there's some really GREEN :whistle: , GRUMPY :blink: , ANGRY :angry: , MISERABLE :( people on VJ, but then again there are some NICE :) , HELPFUL :yes: , CARING (L) , UNDERSTANDING (F) people on here as well.

Do you have any stories to share about the green, grumpy, angry, or miserable people?

YES!! :innocent::whistle: oh lawd

this was one of the replies i got from a post i made :angry:

"Sadly USCIS does not have a officer waiting in the mail room to grab your application and run to the bank and cash your check, disgusting level of service dont you think??"

this is what i said

ps. if you want to play smart a$! do not reply to my post NO NEGATIVITY HERE BUDDY!!

we have a smart azz ova here tuh!! mi forgot har name doa :whistle:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:rofl:

mi noh know who dat could be...

:lol:

(((finesse)))

Morning Yardies (F)

We talked for an hour this morning. I think Imma be okay today :blush:

Love ya'll, time to hop in the shower...

likkle more!

Timeline
Morning all - Congrats RegAl!!

Mawning!! :star:

I think I might need to stick to the yardie thread there's some really GREEN :whistle: , GRUMPY :blink: , ANGRY :angry: , MISERABLE :( people on VJ, but then again there are some NICE :) , HELPFUL :yes: , CARING (L) , UNDERSTANDING (F) people on here as well.

Ha ha..........No comment this morning.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Philly (F)

Is the case # on the NOA2 different than the case # on the NOA1?

Hey JA P yup the case # was the same :star:

ATTENTION YAARDIES FILING THE CR1 !!!!!!

My RFE was for my marriage certificate. I had submitted the hand-written paper I received from the civil registrar. USCIS wants the computer-generated version of my marriage certificate ::sigh:: Lance has them so he'll have to pay 2500JA to FedEx it to me.

Hope all is well with everyone :-)

Hey Marie, Oh Yes the fateful marriage certificate I know what you are going through. All the drama I went through with ours hearing about your RFE just gave me an instant tick! :blink: :blink: I say Fed Ex it it will be her the next day you can send it in you will be approved early next week! Have faith you are almost there :thumbs:

Hey yall we finally got approved!! As of 6:30pm, we rec'd the email from CRIS!! Less then 8 hours ago, I was experiencing anxiety over the wait for this document, now I semi have it and I'm scared to death! There's no pleasing me!

Congrats mi gyal yuh almost there!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

thanks irie.. i will do that now..tx can't be the redheaded stepchild to grocery delivery!!

shemmy.. LOL>. thats why i think i would be sliding down that thing and they all will be looking at me crazy LOL.. i will try it at least once tho..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning, All

Quana, yesterday when I mentioned that Randall's delivers, I meant that Rice Epicurean delivers for $10 or $15. However, they're only in Houston. Albertson's delivered in Dallas (starting in 2003), but they may have stopped.

Do you have any stories to share about the green, grumpy, angry, or miserable people?

"Sadly USCIS does not have a officer waiting in the mail room to grab your application and run to the bank and cash your check, disgusting level of service dont you think??"

this is what i said

ps. if you want to play smart a$! do not reply to my post NO NEGATIVITY HERE BUDDY!!

:rofl::rofl: ah who?!! :whistle:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning, All

this is what i said

KK

Timeline
Morning, All

this is what i said

KK

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
Morning, All

this is what i said

KK

anim_61.gif Finesse

We have all had that experience, MsSheka - Many of us just stick to the Yardie thread - there are some strange people on this site - The yardies, for the most part, are honest helpful people who usually say things straight and try to help you out.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

ells let me tell u!!!! that astroclick is RIGHT on the money.. it described roger and i to the tee, the good things as well as some negative things we might have to watch out for..

so i put in my ex..just thinking this stuff is a crock, maybe its gonna shed a good light on everybody.. but BABAY!!!

The square of Moon and Saturn in a composite chart is an indication that there is a lack of emotional affinity between the two of you. You may be able to work together as business associates on various projects and even be quite friendly. But you are not likely to have the in-depth understanding needed for a deep personal friendship or love relationship.

In a close personal association, this aspect is likely to produce a sense of emotional alienation, as if you cannot quite get into each other. The close warmth and togetherness that is basic to such a relationship is just not there.

An emotional relationship may survive for a long time in spite of this aspect, but it will not be completely satisfying, and you may feel lonely with each other. In addition, the depressive effects of the Moon-Saturn square may cause you to overemphasize the difficulties you actually face.

If you both feel that you need the relationship for personal growth, by all means pursue it. But you should modify your expectations for deep satisfaction on the emotional level.

Timeline
Morning, All

this is what i said

KK

anim_61.gif Finesse

We have all had that experience, MsSheka - Many of us just stick to the Yardie thread - there are some strange people on this site - The yardies, for the most part, are honest helpful people who usually say things straight and try to help you out.

:yes::yes: true dat

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline

I just added the Sammy Davis Jr. version of "The Candy Man" to my iPod. I'm so excited I think I squealed.

I'm singing..........hum along if you like..........

Who can take a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew

Cover it with choc'late and a miracle or two

The Candy Man, oh the Candy Man can

The Candy Man can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good

Who can take a rainbow, wrap it in a sigh

Soak it in the sun and make a groovy lemon pie

The Candy Man, the Candy Man can

The Candy Man makes everything he bakes satisfying and delicious

Now you talk about your childhood wishes, you can even eat the dishes

Oh, who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream

Separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream

The Candy Man, oh the Candy Man can

The Candy Man makes everything he bakes satisfying and delicious

Talk about your childhood wishes, you can even eat the dishes

Yeah, yeah, yeah

Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream

Separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream

The Candy Man, the Candy Man can

Yes, the Candy Man can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good

a-Candy Man, a-Candy Man, a-Candy Man

Candy Man, a-Candy Man, a-Candy Man

Candy Man, a-Candy Man, a-Candy Man

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.