SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Still laughing at the kitty picture.....I don't know why but every time I scroll to it & see those eyes, that scrunched up face & that puffball body, I just laugh!

Okay, here's fun for the afternoon/evening. How does your astro compatibility rate with your partner?

http://www.astro.com/cgi/aclch.cgi?btyp=acc

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
ells - can you imagine how nat is gonna deal with the 'sintin'???

What "sintin"?

This smiley made me think of Nat :D

bokmal.gif

Nope! I had LASIK 3 years ago. No more glasses/contacts for me.

i hate hate hate grocery shopping!! b4 roger came.. i would just snatch something for the fast food cuz we really only eat dinner being at work and school.. UGHH.. but i am very appreciative to be saving money w/ food in the house!

i just wish somebody had a service where u told them what u wanted and then they deliver it to ur house.. i would SOOOO be down w/ that..

Randall's delivers for $10 - $15.

r kelly is such a brilliant artist

raw talent

it's a pity he has to deal with the demons he is dealing with

True. I think he's one of the most creative artists ever... Look at the length of his career & he still brings creativity. But um... those demons. :wacko:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

I was talking about how our conversations can be very vague when mister is describing or asking about something. Usually it's a question or statement about "did you find out about di sintin?" & I'm going :blink::blink:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Still laughing at the kitty picture.....I don't know why but every time I scroll to it & see those eyes, that scrunched up face & that puffball body, I just laugh!

Okay, here's fun for the afternoon/evening. How does your astro compatibility rate with your partner?

okay... I got our info in there, but where is the compatability reading??? :blink:

Timeline

Yeah, and also Prezident Brown, Kymani Marley & Don Carlos! What should I do??? :unsure:

okay... I got our info in there, but where is the compatability reading??? :blink:

There should be a pop up chart that comes up.....has lines & points on it. Click on the different lines & points for the different aspects.

Timeline

Please note:

AstroClick Partner can only be generated for a person with a known birth time.

:ranting:

Yeah, and also Prezident Brown, Kymani Marley & Don Carlos! What should I do??? :unsure:

Take me with you :crying:

:lol:

Girl, if you can go, GO!!

Lehi will love Monterey :yes:

And it will feel good to be around "his peeps" for a few days! :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dear Madam

The visa was printed on August 24, 2009. Please to give DHL sometime in order for them to do they processing. The applicant can contact them next week.

Kingston Iv

:dance::star::dance:

ugh, i am so relieved i at least have some info!

i do not DARE get my hopes up again, but this is good news!

thanks to all you ladies who offered support and offers to help

of course now D is not answering his phone- lol

*phew*

good news

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Please note:

AstroClick Partner can only be generated for a person with a known birth time.

:ranting:

Take me with you :crying:

:lol:

Girl, if you can go, GO!!

Lehi will love Monterey :yes:

And it will feel good to be around "his peeps" for a few days! :thumbs:

Estimate his time of birth & try again. I put 6 a.m. for Lehi since he's such a morning person! :lol:

If I could afford x 3 I would take you with me!

Good point, might feel comforting to be around some Jamaicans for a few days even if he doesn't care for roots much. :thumbs:

heck, someone there can do corn rows! :rofl:

True! :yes:

Timeline
Afternoon Yardies !!

I'm a bit sad today...my fiance's grandmother just died a little while ago..they took her to the hosipital this morning becuz she hasnt been eating and has been unresponsive to everything..they thought she had a stroke but the Dr. said she didn...they left the hospital went home and just a short time ago they got the news that she passed...so their on their way back to the hospital now..its a bit upsetting for me becuz i actually got a chance to meet her when i was there last month...he introduced me to her as " His wife" and she smiled and said "she"s beautiful"...i feel like i was just talking with her yesterday..but i know she's in a better place now .. (F)

im so sorry to hear this ...my thoughts and prayers are with you and the family

I like reading you say..mi husband :thumbs:

i like saying it!!!

what do ur child/children call ur SO, what will his kids call u??

we talked about this when we first got serious and we both agreed we didn't want anything too formal so we agreed the first name would be fine.. the judge that officiated our ceremony talked w/ us at length b4 marrying us and that was one of the topics.. he said that the children if they are not callling him daddy YET (he insisted they would eventually, which ive seen kids do, but i don't think mine will)

then they should call him mr roger or mr g.. he says it is respectful and i woudn't want mykids to call me myfirst name.. HECK NO!!!

i enjoyed the judge's talk, but we still have them call him roger, i could be mama quana? but that still sound silly.. we just like the informal way. i think he get respect from his actions not his name :blush: ???

my kids call their stepmom by their name

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Okay... I guessed his birth time:

The sextile of composite Venus and Jupiter indicates an affectionate relationship. It is especially good in the chart of a friendship, love affair, or marriage. The intensity of feeling signified by this aspect may range anywhere from friendship to a very intense love affair, but it is not an especially sexual love. It is love as a positive feeling of warmth between the two of you, with no other motivation for existence.

On another level, the sextile of Venus and Jupiter opens up opportunity. The two of you are able to do the right things at the right time in such a way that events work out well for you, both materially and emotionally. This cannot happen unless you feel the optimism that allows you to recognize opportunities when they arise. The sextile of Venus and Jupiter signifies that together you have that kind of optimism.

This is very accurate:

You have an unusual similarity of thinking, or at least a better than average ability to understand each other's thinking.

Mercury is a planet of travel, not always in the literal sense of the word, but in the metaphorical sense; that is, you like to be continually exposed to new ideas and experiences together.

One of the most positive attributes of this aspect is the ability to be detached from what you are discussing. Because of this detachment you may even be able to talk about your relationship and arrive at understandings that will help you both to get more out of it.

This smiley made me think of Nat :D

bokmal.gif

Nope! I had LASIK 3 years ago. No more glasses/contacts for me.

It was more that the smiley was surrounded by books that made me think of you :thumbs:

Timeline
MY2 Just wanted you to know I am also getting a busy signal at NVC \o/

girl thanks thought i was the only one

I like reading you say..mi husband :thumbs:

i like saying it!!!

what do ur child/children call ur SO, what will his kids call u??

we talked about this when we first got serious and we both agreed we didn't want anything too formal so we agreed the first name would be fine.. the judge that officiated our ceremony talked w/ us at length b4 marrying us and that was one of the topics.. he said that the children if they are not callling him daddy YET (he insisted they would eventually, which ive seen kids do, but i don't think mine will)

then they should call him mr roger or mr g.. he says it is respectful and i woudn't want mykids to call me myfirst name.. HECK NO!!!

i enjoyed the judge's talk, but we still have them call him roger, i could be mama quana? but that still sound silly.. we just like the informal way. i think he get respect from his actions not his name :blush: ???

Hmm I think my kidz would put the Mr. first but its funny my godkidz call me by my first name.

my godkids call me godmommy

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
It was more that the smiley was surrounded by books that made me think of you :thumbs:

Oh. That's true. Right now to my right is a stack of 3 books I'm reading. To my left is a stack of 2. I often spend a minute thinking about which one to pick up when I'm in a reading mood (like now).

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

*waving frantically* hi everyone! Some dumb "a" contractor hit a power line at work and nothing worked no email, internet... I felt sooooo lost :crying: , I told the kids don't even think about being on the computer when I got home :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.