SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
okay, whats up w/ this guy that was on meghan wants a millionaire dat turn killer???

mi cyaan believe.. mi watch di man on di television 3 weeks. meghan kiss him and everything.. can u imagine kissing a killer.. gosh i would be shaken up FOR REAL.. i guess he wasn't mental, was he?, did the woman make him mad or somethign.. jealous rage???

dont they do background checks on these people ?? i didnt watch the show becuz i think it's utterly ridiculious !! but that is very crazy though..i dont understand why people have to "murder" people...if u dont wanna be with the person just go your way and let her go her's ...my god ..i read him chop off her fingers and all..people are so cruel and sick !! its such a shame..

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

this canadian guy I HEARD killed his wife, took out all her teeth and cut off her fingers.. the only way she was identified is the serial numbers on her breast implants..

the husband was found in canada, committed suicide..

thesame dude was on a VH1 show Meghan wants a millionaire i guess B4 he got married the show was taped??? so anyay.. it was just wierd seeing episodes w/ this guy and finding out this news..

all this is just what i heard.. maybe somebody else know the details..

Timeline
this canadian guy I HEARD killed his wife, took out all her teeth and cut off her fingers.. the only way she was identified is the serial numbers on her breast implants..

thesame dude was on a VH1 show Meghan wants a millionaire i guess B4 he got married the show was taped??? so anyay.. it was just wierd seeing episodes w/ this guy and finding out this news..

#######??? i was watching that show even tho mi cyaan stand that stupid ho.....

Timeline
OKAY jg.. aren't we like 2 or 3 weeks into 17 and its already this big!!!

jg.. mi cyaan believe u almost ran ova andre's gf, i know that had to be surreal to see them like that.. not sure why u wre surprised he stayed finesse.. he has a baby on the way... i don't think roger would go back to ja either..

why not?

:bonk:

why yuh bonk mi?

okay, whats up w/ this guy that was on meghan wants a millionaire dat turn killer???

mi cyaan believe.. mi watch di man on di television 3 weeks. meghan kiss him and everything.. can u imagine kissing a killer.. gosh i would be shaken up FOR REAL.. i guess he wasn't mental, was he?, did the woman make him mad or somethign.. jealous rage???

which guy?

life is too hard in ja.. employment, economy.. things are hard here, but chances are better.. he hasn't ever told me that, but just looking at his livlihood there, i would stay..

yeah, i guess so.....i don't know what hubby would do to be honest....

Andre always told me he wouldn't go back.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

dont they do background checks on these people ?? i didnt watch the show becuz i think it's utterly ridiculious !! but that is very crazy though..i dont understand why people have to "murder" people...if u dont wanna be with the person just go your way and let her go her's ...my god ..i read him chop off her fingers and all..people are so cruel and sick !! its such a shame..

exactly.. i hate to hear those stories, mostly men scorned and they try fi kill or injure the woman.. that is just terrible..

and yeah the show is ridiculous.. my 12 year old watches ALL the vh1 shows so i would be sitting in sometimes.. meghan already won a million on the beauty and the geek, i guess she spent it all and needs another cash cow now..

#######??? i was watching that show even tho mi cyaan stand that stupid ho.....

yep.. he was the guy that told her he would not make her sign a prenup if she married him, guess he wanted a green card..

Timeline

Alright, Ladies. I'm out for the day. Going to go cheer on my beloved Cardinals!!!!

See you all tomorrow.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
let's take a poll on hubby's tonight...

would you go back to ja if this relationship didn't work out?

homework for everyone....

Finesse my fiance and i were talking about that the other night ...he said if our relationship didnt wrk out he would go back to JA even though life is hard out there becuz thats the only life he knows..he's talk to many people who have came up to the states and that travel back and forth from JA to the US and even though "life may be better " in the us ..at heart he would rather be in JA with his fam...

Vermont Service Center:

Timeline

yes teacher!!

im sure it would be no tho.. he would move to FL cuz he probably would not want to live this close to me as u mentioned b4..

lets see how right i am tonight..

Timeline

Finesse my fiance and i were talking about that the other night ...he said if our relationship didnt wrk out he would go back to JA even though life is hard out there becuz thats the only life he knows..he's talk to many people who have came up to the states and that travel back and forth from JA to the US and even though "life may be better " in the us ..at heart he would rather be in JA with his fam...

My honey said the same thing Heaven...

Timeline

alot of his fam is in the States and he is not close ot any of them.. the ones here or JA.. he is very much a loner and a rolling stone, he could live anywhere he doesn't care.. he's travelled alot outside of ja so he doesn't feel he has to stay there..but he loves him so ja tho!!!

Alright, Ladies. I'm out for the day. Going to go cheer on my beloved Cardinals!!!!

See you all tomorrow.

bye jg..im right behind u..

later ladies..

Edited by dancehallquana

Timeline

My honey said the same thing Heaven...

yup..he said ..the only reason why he would stay in the US is to go to school but once he got his degree he would go back to JA ...

Vermont Service Center:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
(F)A PRAYER FOR PATIENCE (F)

Our most gracious and attentive Lord, help us to remember that you move in your time, knowing as only you know the perfect time and the perfect way to answer our prayers. The flower begins at seed—a seed we neither see nor understand. And gradually the seed sprouts, still deep within the damp earth, hidden from our vision. We may be tempted to believe it is not growing, and yet if we dig it up to calm our doubts, we will damage it and stunt its full blossom. Help us to be ever mindful, dear Father, that you have planted the seeds of peace for your children. Help us to continue to walk with you and know you more, growing ever stronger in our faith that what you have promised you will do, even when we do not yet have the physical evidence we seek.

And that you are not man that you should lie. So your promises will be upheld. AMEN!

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

A has told me he WOULD go back of course he's not here yet

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.