• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Afternoon Yardies (F)

Why has getting the NOA2 made this waiting HARDER??? :crying:

I just want my man ya'll...

:(

Naw JaP.. try gettting the NO2A and then getting stuck in AP for 25 days and then the dumb DOS telling you Packet 3 was mailed, and then the embassy telling you to come pick it up and then you MIL butting in... now THAT is a pain in the butt.... grrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry:

friend.gif

We can do it!!!! We just have to keep having patience.... dey soon come! :star:

Thank you Ells and Quana...

Im not worrying bout losing weight as long as it doesn't kill me and Im eating healthy IM PROUD TO BE A BIG GIRL!!! I SAY TO ALL THE BIG GIRLS EMBRACE YOUR BIGNESS!!!! LOL

What I can't deal with is these big a** t*ts I got. It is sooooooooooooo dayum hard to find a bra! sheesh! Does anybody else have this problem? lol

LOL MrsTee Yes mi ave deh tata problem too I'm a 46DDD I used to be a 48DDD before I lost the 60 lbs.....

Now I will say this you should always be proud of your self and I embrace my curves but I know that I am not happy when I am heavier and that I can change to reach that goal! I'm keeping it real although you embrace the bigness is that really how you rather be or your goal body? That's why I am always trying.......

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
princess!! nuh gwaan so!! the world is a beautiful place.. ur will be having a babygirl and ur soon to be hubby is only mnths away from being w/ u DURING the pregnancy..

ur so close now, don't let the enemy make doubt and worry get u down..

Thanks Quana... just seems like I take 2 steps forward and one step back most times...

Makes reaching your destination hard sometimes... but I know you are right. Everything on GOD's time. (L)

(F) im sorry!! i guess i missed something.. i hope it all works out and u get 3 steps forward! :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Im not worrying bout losing weight as long as it doesn't kill me and Im eating healthy IM PROUD TO BE A BIG GIRL!!! I SAY TO ALL THE BIG GIRLS EMBRACE YOUR BIGNESS!!!! LOL

What I can't deal with is these big a** t*ts I got. It is sooooooooooooo dayum hard to find a bra! sheesh! Does anybody else have this problem? lol

LOL MrsTee Yes mi ave deh tata problem too I'm a 46DDD I used to be a 48DDD before I lost the 60 lbs.....

Now I will say this you should always be proud of your self and I embrace my curves but I know that I am not happy when I am heavier and that I can change to reach that goal! I'm keeping it real although you embrace the bigness is that really how you rather be or your goal body? That's why I am always trying.......

holy moly!! mek mi si picha!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

did u see shayla was a 38 H!! girl she down to triple d's now.. thats funny DOWN TO DDD!!!

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

holy moly!! mek mi si picha!!

Girl, I almost choked on my water :rofl:

Dont u ladies have back problems. I am so satisfied with my 36b :thumbs:

Edited by 1luv

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey I wonder where numbers been??

what happened w/ her?? i came in late and didn't really meet her.. i remember something bout she think her husband was shady right???

mi tink she sey har husband use har fa greencard....but he neva been here.....mi nuh really knoa

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Afternoon Yardies (F)

Why has getting the NOA2 made this waiting HARDER??? :crying:

I just want my man ya'll...

:(

Cuz it's supposed to be downhill from there

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

who is shayla?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.