SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I just joined weight watchers last week. I have fifteen pounds of baby weight to go plus I want to lose another fifteen pounds on top of that. I'll let you know how it goes

Best of luck! :thumbs:

Just 3 more classes (2 this semester & 1 next) to get my general AA. I've dragged my feet for nearly 20 years in community college & I'm so over it! I need to get this out of the way so I can figure out what to do for a 4-year education/degree.

Thats great Ells!!! I give anyone their props for doing the college thing. Its not easy especially the older you get. I have an AA in Liberal Arts and an AA in Elementary Ed. Im currently going after my Bachelor's in Elementary Ed/Special Ed. Im almost done. Its taking a total of 8 years but Im just gonna keep going until I get it. Eventually I may get my Masters.

You go Mstee! It sure does take a while once we have all the other responsibilities we didn't have when we were fresh out of high school. But you're right, just keep chipping away & we'll get there!

my deal is portions and no exercise i guess :bonk: , but i don't wanna eat less or workout!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: Mine too & me neither! :lol::yes:

Thank you Ells and Quana...

Im not worrying bout losing weight as long as it doesn't kill me and Im eating healthy IM PROUD TO BE A BIG GIRL!!! I SAY TO ALL THE BIG GIRLS EMBRACE YOUR BIGNESS!!!! LOL

What I can't deal with is these big a** t*ts I got. It is sooooooooooooo dayum hard to find a bra! sheesh! Does anybody else have this problem? lol

by the way Finesse inspired me to keep it real :rofl:

:rofl: you are funny!!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Im not worrying bout losing weight as long as it doesn't kill me and Im eating healthy IM PROUD TO BE A BIG GIRL!!! I SAY TO ALL THE BIG GIRLS EMBRACE YOUR BIGNESS!!!! LOL

What I can't deal with is these big a** t*ts I got. It is sooooooooooooo dayum hard to find a bra! sheesh! Does anybody else have this problem? lol

i have that problem because i REFUSE to acknowledge my real cup size! :angry:

as soon as i get the money, breast reduction here i come

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I just joined weight watchers last week. I have fifteen pounds of baby weight to go plus I want to lose another fifteen pounds on top of that. I'll let you know how it goes

Just 3 more classes (2 this semester & 1 next) to get my general AA. I've dragged my feet for nearly 20 years in community college & I'm so over it! I need to get this out of the way so I can figure out what to do for a 4-year education/degree.

Thats great Ells!!! I give anyone their props for doing the college thing. Its not easy especially the older you get. I have an AA in Liberal Arts and an AA in Elementary Ed. Im currently going after my Bachelor's in Elementary Ed/Special Ed. Im almost done. Its taking a total of 8 years but Im just gonna keep going until I get it. Eventually I may get my Masters.

You go Mstee! It sure does take a while once we have all the other responsibilities we didn't have when we were fresh out of high school. But you're right, just keep chipping away & we'll get there!

my deal is portions and no exercise i guess :bonk: , but i don't wanna eat less or workout!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

mrstee..I would be FINE w/ being a big girl if i TRULY was a big girl.. only thing big on me is my belly!!!! i have skinny chicken arms and legs, i mean like u could wrap ur thumb and index finger around my ankle and wrist ! :blink: and a lil barely b chest!!! NO FAIR.. i wanna be porportioned is all

a dyam hot mess i tell ya!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mrstee..I would be FINE w/ being a big girl if i TRULY was a big girl.. only thing big on me is my belly!!!! i have skinny chicken arms and legs, i mean like u could wrap ur thumb and index finger around my ankle and wrist ! :blink: and a lil barely b chest!!! NO FAIR.. i wanna be porportioned is all

a dyam hot mess i tell ya!!!

ow bout ur booty? ow dat one look?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Quana - did the green tea burner work?

Another thing.. I can't swallow pills for nothing in the world. I have tried it over and over and over and over and over...u get the point .

I have seen weight watcher work :thumbs:

that's how I started.. I still counts points in my head

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Timeline

Another thing.. I can't swallow pills for nothing in the world. I have tried it over and over and over and over and over...u get the point .

I have seen weight watcher work :thumbs:

Me 2 my co-worker did it and she looks great!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

well i never LOST any real weight, but i didn't gain LOL.. i don't think i ate as much either..ive used that and slimquick too, but i am so wishy washy, i only take one bottle and never buy another, maybe that could be why??? i also used a colon cleanser which i did like cuz i could uhh SEE the results LOL

this is the first time in 8 yrs i have gained like this so i don't know whats going on?? getting older???

the only time i have lost a CONSIDERABLE amount of weight is while fasting with my church..i guess i have to be TOLD what to do :blush: , maybe i need a trainer???

when you fast...it's not eating during the day right? or going for days not eating?

ive done no food at all in day and veggies/grains at night and also only veggies/grains all day..

why can't i just eat like that on my own, i have no idea.. that meat be calling my name!!!!!!! and i only eat turkey, chicken and fish!

you love to dance..dancing is a workout!

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i have that problem because i REFUSE to acknowledge my real cup size! :angry:

as soon as i get the money, breast reduction here i come

All this liftin and tuckin just so "our cups don't runneth ova"... Im tired of dealing with this mess! uggh :angry: lol

Timeline

well i never LOST any real weight, but i didn't gain LOL.. i don't think i ate as much either..ive used that and slimquick too, but i am so wishy washy, i only take one bottle and never buy another, maybe that could be why??? i also used a colon cleanser which i did like cuz i could uhh SEE the results LOL

this is the first time in 8 yrs i have gained like this so i don't know whats going on?? getting older???

the only time i have lost a CONSIDERABLE amount of weight is while fasting with my church..i guess i have to be TOLD what to do :blush: , maybe i need a trainer???

when you fast...it's not eating during the day right? or going for days not eating?

ive done no food at all in day and veggies/grains at night and also only veggies/grains all day..

why can't i just eat like that on my own, i have no idea.. that meat be calling my name!!!!!!! and i only eat turkey, chicken and fish!

you love to dance..dancing is a workout!

which is why i have kept this belly under submission all these years, BUT the mister is in town.. no more 3 day a week errr :whistle: workouts??? yuh see it????? :crying::crying:

in his defense he tells me we can go out and dance whenever i want to.. even by myself, but b4 i could come in and plop down on the bed at 4am, now i gotta PERFORM!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.