SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Quana - did the green tea burner work?

Another thing.. I can't swallow pills for nothing in the world. I have tried it over and over and over and over and over...u get the point .

well i never LOST any real weight, but i didn't gain LOL.. i don't think i ate as much either..ive used that and slimquick too, but i am so wishy washy, i only take one bottle and never buy another, maybe that could be why??? i also used a colon cleanser which i did like cuz i could uhh SEE the results LOL

this is the first time in 8 yrs i have gained like this so i don't know whats going on?? getting older???

the only time i have lost a CONSIDERABLE amount of weight is while fasting with my church..i guess i have to be TOLD what to do :blush: , maybe i need a trainer???

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing.. I can't swallow pills for nothing in the world. I have tried it over and over and over and over and over...u get the point .

I just joined weight watchers last week. I have fifteen pounds of baby weight to go plus I want to lose another fifteen pounds on top of that. I'll let you know how it goes

I have seen weight watcher work :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mstee, that automatic flushing story was hilarious.

I live on text messaging. Cannot stand to actually talk on a phone anymore.

Echo this. I feel a phone is only for long conversations with people not in the same city. Texts are for relaying information... especially useful if asking a group of people the same question. I much rather text 4 people and ask "Poetry club Sunday?" than call each one & ask.

I lost my phone in the store and some dude found it. I called it and he answered so I asked for my phone back, he put me on hold, so I hung up and asked for it again, he said "yeah you can have it but you have to pay for it"... When I told my girlfriends they wanted to meet him someone and beat the snot out of him, but i just took him, "you keep it, obviously you need it more than I do...." people I tell ya...

Boooooo! I like your friends' option, with a modification. No need to beat him up, but a bit of intimidation (and force if necessary) sounded appropriate.

Nat you shocked me lol.. I like the 1st story better too.. but whenever I stick my phone in my bra, I NEVER lose anything that way lol. I call it my 3rd pocket :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I lost my phone in the store and some dude found it. I called it and he answered so I asked for my phone back, he put me on hold, so I hung up and asked for it again, he said "yeah you can have it but you have to pay for it"... When I told my girlfriends they wanted to meet him someone and beat the snot out of him, but i just took him, "you keep it, obviously you need it more than I do...." people I tell ya...

Dang MsTee first u flush it down the toilet and then you leave it in the store. I say from now on when you go into the store leave your phone in the car….

RIGHT!!!!! lol

well i never LOST any real weight, but i didn't gain LOL.. i don't think i ate as much either..ive used that and slimquick too, but i am so wishy washy, i only take one bottle and never buy another, maybe that could be why??? i also used a colon cleanser which i did like cuz i could uhh SEE the results LOL

this is the first time in 8 yrs i have gained like this so i don't know whats going on?? getting older???

the only time i have lost a CONSIDERABLE amount of weight is while fasting with my church..i guess i have to be TOLD what to do :blush: , maybe i need a trainer???

when you fast...it's not eating during the day right? or going for days not eating?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just joined weight watchers last week. I have fifteen pounds of baby weight to go plus I want to lose another fifteen pounds on top of that. I'll let you know how it goes

I have seen weight watcher work :thumbs:

I hope so. I also have to be told what to do and held accountable, which is where the weigh ins come in...

Timeline
Just 3 more classes (2 this semester & 1 next) to get my general AA. I've dragged my feet for nearly 20 years in community college & I'm so over it! I need to get this out of the way so I can figure out what to do for a 4-year education/degree.

Thats great Ells!!! I give anyone their props for doing the college thing. Its not easy especially the older you get. I have an AA in Liberal Arts and an AA in Elementary Ed. Im currently going after my Bachelor's in Elementary Ed/Special Ed. Im almost done. Its taking a total of 8 years but Im just gonna keep going until I get it. Eventually I may get my Masters.

Timeline

when you fast...it's not eating during the day right? or going for days not eating?

ive done no food at all in day and veggies/grains at night and also only veggies/grains all day..

why can't i just eat like that on my own, i have no idea.. that meat be calling my name!!!!!!! and i only eat turkey, chicken and fish!

my deal is portions and no exercise i guess :bonk: , but i don't wanna eat less or workout!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Timeline
USAJOB.GOV Ells!!!!! the security of the gubment, but not the work of the state!!!

its ridiculous how much i get paid for the lil i do.. i admit.. even tho i need more money, why is it the more money u make the more money that goes out.. when i was just outta high school. i could do WAYYYYY more than i do now making $20+ annual. UGHHH

sorry ells, i can't see the video.. but if somebody is running around and flaying around IN THE SPIRIT that may be my church.. if he is acting a fool, putting on a show?? tell him fi tap di nize!!!! :rofl::rofl:

this lady is just talking in my ear and saying the same thing 10 times.. does she want me to say something else??? i am just typing away to ya'll :whistle:

Okay, I'll bookmark it this time! LOL!

Did they block Youtube too? If not, would it be better if I post the link? It just puts a smile on your face watching it.

LOL! When people keep repeating things to me after I've given them the answer, I get silent too since there's really nothing else I can say. Then, when they're FINALLY finished going on & on, I hear them say, "hello?"! That's when I answer "yes" & repeat what I told them 5 minutes ago.

ells with ALL ur skills and experience, u can get a good fed job!!! i know it!! will u feel accomplished.. probably not.. a lil more money in ur pocket YES!!

but u know what there are ppl that work here and are PROUD of their job.. we are making a difference in millions of lives.. HMMMM.. okay.. i just came for the check..

something i could feel passionate about would be nice, but this is cool for right now and i am ooohhhhh so blessed to have this job..

my daughter's school had a snafu and she was not ENROLLED altho she was ACCEPTED..hmm, i didn't find out till AFTER work yesterday that she was in the auditorium the WHOLE day, so i had to go in today and spent 4 hrs getting everything straight.. not many jobs i could just take off like that for hours and not have SOMEBODY mad at me when i got back.. clients, coworkders, supervisor..

I can see how your job feels somewhat like you're doing something for someone because you guys really are helping people. My job feels like I'm working for a bunch of big, whiney babies who want the office to be like a luxury hotel away from home. The littlest things get people's panties in a bunch. Last week, some whiney b@#$ guy calls because the towels were removed from the shower room. There are notices ALL OVER the lockers that things should not be left over night in there & they call all surprised when things are enforced. On top of that, it wasn't even our staff but one of their own co-workers who did the clean up because according to my custodian, those towels & things were making the room smell 'sour'. GROSS! People think this place is their home or something. Oops...end rant!

Anyway, my ultimate career goal is to do something that I enjoy & feel like I'm making a difference even though I don't have any idea what that will be yet.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
do u know why they banned phen phen?

Yep. Killing people. All kinds of class action lawsuits going on for that drug.

Yep they were causing heart attacks, this is why you were evaluated bi weekly to ensure that your vitals were ok. I also had to get EKG's done as well so I was one of the masses that were not affected. I so wish I could have some more LOL. when it was taken off the market Doc gave me an alternative and I swear I was losing my mind I was speeding and paranoid I had to stop immediately. Nothing has compared to that combo of Phen phen sigh.....

all that just for a diet??

Finesse yuh nuh wan ramp wid mi! Guh weh Cho! :bonk:

fighting0030.gif

Timeline
I hope so. I also have to be told what to do and held accountable, which is where the weigh ins come in...

u go acrow!!!! weight watchers worked wonders for my mom!!! will u tailor all the meals to ur diet or just eat differently than ur family.. good luck!

USAJOB.GOV Ells!!!!! the security of the gubment, but not the work of the state!!!

its ridiculous how much i get paid for the lil i do.. i admit.. even tho i need more money, why is it the more money u make the more money that goes out.. when i was just outta high school. i could do WAYYYYY more than i do now making $20+ annual. UGHHH

okay im caught up..

marie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so good to hear from you! i knew that the process is what was keeping u away.. u know i was there a while back, so i understand and anticipate ur return...

mrstee.. many prayers to ur cousin for her full recovery and hope she gets the help she needs..

thanks dada for jawis updates.. sound so sweet!, i dont wanna bother her right now..

sorry ells, i can't see the video.. but if somebody is running around and flaying around IN THE SPIRIT that may be my church.. if he is acting a fool, putting on a show?? tell him fi tap di nize!!!! :rofl::rofl:

this lady is just talking in my ear and saying the same thing 10 times.. does she want me to say something else??? i am just typing away to ya'll :whistle:

i need a good diet pill!!! i was doing the green tea fat burner..metabolife is a good one us say philly???

i am tooooooo big, busting outta clothes now.. DYAM..

maybe i should buy the DYAO workout tape???? i agree with ALLLL ya'll said bout the show last night.. roger love him some DYAO..that is one show he watched ONLY cuz we were into it and now he loves it!! so i will watch futbol and he, DYAO!!!

shayla need fi tap di bloodclaat crying!!! at least w/ ruben i THINK they are just playing a recording over and over again bout him and his partner.. shayla start the waterworks every time she stand pon di stage!!

Qaunna ( waving) Good tip about the Gubment jobs how I need to get paid more $ for less work :thumbs:

Yes those Church Videos are so funny Bro Franklin was jamming fi real, but seriously I think haw was praising and cutting up :rofl:

What is the lady chatting yuh ear off about LOL?

I have tried a bunch of stuff including Hydroxycut which was just recalled sigh.... I used Metablife years ago and Loved it so I figured I would go back to my roots and it is new an improved and on sale at Walmart LOL. I love it but mi cyaa manage taking 6 pills a day I only take 3 and its working for me.

Mr Philly said the same exact thing shayla need fi tap di bloodclaat crying!!! :lol: Ok when she was dancing to Temperature I was loving that she was incorporating dancehall but she was lacking in the FEVA dept. Imagine if the other contestant I forget her name but she was always doing the split and booty bouncing LOL she would have rocked that performance!

LOL @ Reuben I think you are right it does look like the same thing over and over. I will say I was touched when he was on the show last week they really were tugging at our heartstrings let me tell ya!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Just 3 more classes (2 this semester & 1 next) to get my general AA. I've dragged my feet for nearly 20 years in community college & I'm so over it! I need to get this out of the way so I can figure out what to do for a 4-year education/degree.

Thats great Ells!!! I give anyone their props for doing the college thing. Its not easy especially the older you get. I have an AA in Liberal Arts and an AA in Elementary Ed. Im currently going after my Bachelor's in Elementary Ed/Special Ed. Im almost done. Its taking a total of 8 years but Im just gonna keep going until I get it. Eventually I may get my Masters.

congrats to both u and ells for continuing ur education.. u girls are the BOMB!!! i should, but i keep making excuses bout having to put my kids education in place.. and now 3 more on the way??? oh my

dara! wha dis, chat bout 7 kids.. oh LORD.. u do got me beat mami... okay he is off my potential list.. LOL>> JUST KIDDING!!!

Timeline

Best of luck! :thumbs:

You go Mstee! It sure does take a while once we have all the other responsibilities we didn't have when we were fresh out of high school. But you're right, just keep chipping away & we'll get there!

my deal is portions and no exercise i guess :bonk: , but i don't wanna eat less or workout!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: Mine too & me neither! :lol::yes:

Timeline

My sister has been doing the flat belly diet - One of the things is you have to drink something called Sassy Water - she said it's definitely acting as a diuretic and helping - here's the recipe -

Sassy Water

2 liters water (about 8 � cups)

1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger

1 medium cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced

1 medium lemon, thinly sliced

12 small spearmint leaves.

Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher and let flavors blend overnight. Drink the entire pitcher by the end of each day.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.