SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Focus on the Positive

Today's Affirmation

In my own special way I contribute to world to make it a better place. I play an important role in the universe.

I don't contribute anything to make the world a better place in my job. I do play an important role however....people can feel glad they aren't as miserable as me! :thumbs:

Edited by Ellsinlove

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Focus on the Positive

Today's Affirmation

In my own special way I contribute to world to make it a better place. I play an important role in the universe.

KK, you think like me all the time. Another of my mantras is leave everything better then it was when you came upon it. Sometimes that works....sometimes I fail miserably. It's ALL about trying.

well, i like to be a bit more realistic and not so foo foo and fluffy in thinking positive. for example, in this instance instead of focusing on how working sucks a big fat one...i am positive in saying well, if i didn't have to work i would probably be one shriveled up #### lady by now with no brain cells cuz i'd be living my life on the beach.....

do u know why they banned phen phen?

Yep. Killing people. All kinds of class action lawsuits going on for that drug.

Yep they were causing heart attacks, this is why you were evaluated bi weekly to ensure that your vitals were ok. I also had to get EKG's done as well so I was one of the masses that were not affected. I so wish I could have some more LOL. when it was taken off the market Doc gave me an alternative and I swear I was losing my mind I was speeding and paranoid I had to stop immediately. Nothing has compared to that combo of Phen phen sigh.....

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Yep they were causing heart attacks, this is why you were evaluated bi weekly to ensure that your vitals were ok. I also had to get EKG's done as well so I was one of the masses that were not affected. I so wish I could have some more LOL. when it was taken off the market Doc gave me an alternative and I swear I was losing my mind I was speeding and paranoid I had to stop immediately. Nothing has compared to that combo of Phen phen sigh.....

all that just for a diet??

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Way more than heart attacks - I worked for the firm that lead the class action suits - scary scary scary stuff -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Focus on the Positive

Today's Affirmation

KK, you think like me all the time. Another of my mantras is leave everything better then it was when you came upon it. Sometimes that works....sometimes I fail miserably. It's ALL about trying.

well, i like to be a bit more realistic and not so foo foo and fluffy in thinking positive. for example, in this instance instead of focusing on how working sucks a big fat one...i am positive in saying well, if i didn't have to work i would probably be one shriveled up #### lady by now with no brain cells cuz i'd be living my life on the beach.....

That's negative thinking NOT.. being realistic..

Finesse yuh nuh wan ramp wid mi! Guh weh Cho! :bonk:

****ROC VSC****

Realistic would be like...what do I need to do to get another job or get out of the situation of being miserable at my job.

Finesse yuh nuh wan ramp wid mi! Guh weh Cho! :bonk:

:rofl::rofl:

Way more than heart attacks - I worked for the firm that lead the class action suits - scary scary scary stuff -

Guess I was one of the lucky ones Sus :wow:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

USAJOB.GOV Ells!!!!! the security of the gubment, but not the work of the state!!!

its ridiculous how much i get paid for the lil i do.. i admit.. even tho i need more money, why is it the more money u make the more money that goes out.. when i was just outta high school. i could do WAYYYYY more than i do now making $20+ annual. UGHHH

okay im caught up..

marie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so good to hear from you! i knew that the process is what was keeping u away.. u know i was there a while back, so i understand and anticipate ur return...

mrstee.. many prayers to ur cousin for her full recovery and hope she gets the help she needs..

thanks dada for jawis updates.. sound so sweet!, i dont wanna bother her right now..

sorry ells, i can't see the video.. but if somebody is running around and flaying around IN THE SPIRIT that may be my church.. if he is acting a fool, putting on a show?? tell him fi tap di nize!!!! :rofl::rofl:

this lady is just talking in my ear and saying the same thing 10 times.. does she want me to say something else??? i am just typing away to ya'll :whistle:

i need a good diet pill!!! i was doing the green tea fat burner..metabolife is a good one us say philly???

i am tooooooo big, busting outta clothes now.. DYAM..

maybe i should buy the DYAO workout tape???? i agree with ALLLL ya'll said bout the show last night.. roger love him some DYAO..that is one show he watched ONLY cuz we were into it and now he loves it!! so i will watch futbol and he, DYAO!!!

shayla need fi tap di bloodclaat crying!!! at least w/ ruben i THINK they are just playing a recording over and over again bout him and his partner.. shayla start the waterworks every time she stand pon di stage!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good afternoon ladies,

I have a quick question?

When we sent in the DS-230 the original birth and marriage certificates were in there.

Does anyone know when we can get those back or will we?????????

I don't think you get originals back. You have to send in a form requesting the originals. Search on USCIS.

Sorry...

Thanks KK

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I usually have to buy a new one due to the fact that I keep having mishaps with cell phones, for example, I was at the market and I had to go to the bathroom soooooooooooo bad and my cell phone was in my back pocket so I was rushing to get my pants down and I thought I heard the phone fall to the floor but it was in the toilet, by the time I realized it and tried to grab it, the toilet had an automatic flush and sucked the phone down and it ALMOST sucked my hand down!!! Lawd havacamercy!!! :bonk::rofl:

This is not funny but I almost fell out my chair!!!! DWL!!!

Gurl its funny as hell. I still laugh lol

Timeline

ells with ALL ur skills and experience, u can get a good fed job!!! i know it!! will u feel accomplished.. probably not.. a lil more money in ur pocket YES!!

but u know what there are ppl that work here and are PROUD of their job.. we are making a difference in millions of lives.. HMMMM.. okay.. i just came for the check..

something i could feel passionate about would be nice, but this is cool for right now and i am ooohhhhh so blessed to have this job..

my daughter's school had a snafu and she was not ENROLLED altho she was ACCEPTED..hmm, i didn't find out till AFTER work yesterday that she was in the auditorium the WHOLE day, so i had to go in today and spent 4 hrs getting everything straight.. not many jobs i could just take off like that for hours and not have SOMEBODY mad at me when i got back.. clients, coworkders, supervisor..

Timeline
Hey Quana - did the green tea burner work?

Another thing.. I can't swallow pills for nothing in the world. I have tried it over and over and over and over and over...u get the point .

I just joined weight watchers last week. I have fifteen pounds of baby weight to go plus I want to lose another fifteen pounds on top of that. I'll let you know how it goes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.