• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
party0033.gif

is it friday yet?

Not even humpday yet?

I want it to be the day before I retire. Weekends are not even doing it for me right now.

I think I will have to agree with this!

Hey Dillion der you go.. Glad to see ur able to walk again.... :rofl:

Who says I'm walking?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ha ha.....Dillon you are so bad!

Hey, remember where we met for lunch? Looks like they might have reopened it.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

I hate my job.

I get these very brief spurts of thinking that go something like this:

"What if I just walked out right now?"

"I could just walk out right now & call it quits with everything."

"Walk out, go home, start packing everything up & either store it or give it away."

"Then I could go back up to my parents' property & fix up the shop into a living space."

"I wouldn't have to pay next month's rent for my crappy apartment & I'd be done with this ridiculous job."

"Oh, but then I'd have to drop the classes at school I just started because my parents live very far away."

"And Lehi wouldn't be close to the school he goes to now & is doing well in."

"#######! I can't quit....stupid school is the reason we have to stay here for a while."

"Guess that means I just have to keep on with this drudgery."

:crying::crying::angry::(

Timeline
I hate my job.

"Walk out, go home, start packing everything up & either store it or give it away."

"Then I could go back up to my parents' property & fix up the shop into a living space."

"I wouldn't have to pay next month's rent for my crappy apartment & I'd be done with this ridiculous job."

"Oh, but then I'd have to drop the classes at school I just started because my parents live very far away."

"#######! I can't quit....stupid school is the reason we have to stay here for a while."

(((hugs))) working for a living is the pits Ells.. I say all the time it cuts way too much into my fun time.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I've never taken a diet pill...I always here crazy stories so I'm scared to even try them now.

I took them back in HS but when I lost the bulk of my weight it was just by shutting my mouth and exercising

The most simple (and effective) diet plan ever! :thumbs:

(Wish I could do it! :blush: )

Hey Oprah endorsed this plan!!!!!!!! LOL

Yeah I have too lost and gained lost again it nuh easy trust me and guess what Oprah has endorsed that very same plan and is on the same roller coaster. Oprah will be the 1st to tell you it's a life long struggle!

I have to agree. It is a struggle everyday. I went on vacation with my family and somehow over 2 weeks I gained 6lbs. My favorite American food is burger and fries and I think that's pretty much what I ate on vacation..anyway now..I have to get back to reality and the detox from THAT is killing me now..it's like what you go through when u first start dieting.

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

I hate my job.

Focus on the positive - You have a job!!!

Timeline
He didn't want to. A friend of mine offered to pay for his one way ticket if he wanted it. He said no.

IDK why. Life is not going to be easy for him. But, then again, it wasn't so easy there. I guess given the choice between living with his mom and 11 kids or living with his GF and 2 kids--1 of the his, here sounded better.

Umm yeah I would take Option 2 as well. 11 kids?? I would sleep on the streets first. But if the GF was dragging her child and he has got fat it doesnt sound like things are going to swell.

i don't think he is fat......she is getting big....like you know from being preggo

see how rumors get started

She did so say he is getting fat. Go back and reread!!!

Cha mi so tired of u an KK calling mi out fi what I know I read.

a little sensitive are we??

fighting0030.gif

Yes....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I hate my job.

(((hugs))) working for a living is the pits Ells.. I say all the time it cuts way too much into my fun time.

cramps my style too...

Timeline
And, there are so many places I have not been to in the US.....Vegas, NY, Cali.

WHAAAA???? No Vegas? No Cali? You MUST come! If you ever need a tour guide for San Francisco, I'm here!

I want to see San Diego....

I want to go to Bali

p183701-Bali-Conrad_Bali_Main_Pool_Area.jpg

Man I need a vacation!!!

Timeline
I agree she looks good in her dresses but her middle always looks so sucked in like every breath she takes is her last. Ruben the guy might win but I’m tired of him bagging about needing the money for his partner John. I think he is using sympathy to get the votes too. I mean he’s good but still we don’t need to hear about John each and every time and his high medical bills cause he got C. It’s like enough already. Pinky did do well last night I was shocked. If Shayla would stop all that damn crying I would want her to take it. I’m looking forward to next week.

On Real and Chance. Chance voted the girl off that looks like a nerd you know the one that wears the glasses. Chance passed he couldn’t decide who to get rid of between blond Baller and the one with the real big butt so they got a pass last nite.

I figured they were going to vote off Apple poor thang she looked so out of place!

Whaaa Blond baller needed to go she is suspect, I don't get this issue about this dude who is her so called besty but she gets a call he is DEAD and she doesn't looked phased. I am confused and looks like Junk was picking it apart, I guess I missed the fallout I will be checking in tonight.

Are you watching TO? or better know as Sexual Chocolate LOL

philly - what type of diet pill u taking?

I just started Metabolife I like them they keep me on track and I am not hungry so I don't snack throughout the day and that was big issue for me. Brb gonna heat up my ####### soup fi lunch

I watched it last night for t he first time and seen the lady who went to Vegas to get remarried. I was offended her friend called her trashy just cause she had a stripper for her bachelorette party like so what you only live life once why not. She kicked her out her wedding and all.

I do not think TO is sexy at all.....

Timeline
Focus on the Positive

Today's Affirmation

In my own special way I contribute to world to make it a better place. I play an important role in the universe.

KK, you think like me all the time. Another of my mantras is leave everything better then it was when you came upon it. Sometimes that works....sometimes I fail miserably. It's ALL about trying.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Of course, without the job, there is no money to have fun with but even with it, there's still no money to have fun with after this pay cut. Such is life.

Focus on the positive - You have a job!!!

Everybody says that but it's still no consolation. I still wake up every day with the first thought being, I DON'T WANNA GO TO WORK!

The other day a tenant in this building came into the office asking a question. I helped him & then told him he can just call in the future instead of having to walk across the building to come in. I gave him my business card & when he saw my title, he was in shock that I was ONLY the title I was. He couldn't believe I do the work I do & get paid so little for it. He kindly gave me suggestions on positions I could transfer to in this building. I REALLY hate state work (it sucks seeing how inefficient we are) so I don't really want to stay with the state but the security-loving side of me likes that at least it's (somewhat) stable. I do need to start looking at other possibilities though. It just seems like it will be more of the same mind-numbing monotonous ####### that I do now....just making more money (which would make it slightly more appealing).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.