SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Hello everyone....Still no NOA2 :clock:.....im trying to be patient tho....obviously its not working!!

.....Well im gonna catch up now

Hey Hays,

I have been there is it a bag of stress but I'm gonna tell you don't stress it's not worth it because you will. just drive yourself nuts. My wig was crooked many a day stressing over my petitions. Just keep the faith yuh NOA 2 soon come :thumbs:

Hi everyone!

It's been so long since I've come in the yardie thread. the whole process just had be depressed. I had to stay away from VJ for a while.

Visited Lance last month and had a great time with him. School is back in so I'm teaching again. It keeps my mind off the process.

Got an RFE email today :crying: I don't know what they want...I sent in everything they asked for.

- Marie (F)

Hey Marie,

Long time no hear from, why did you get an RFE? Have you called them to find out what they are missing? I hope you able to get this resolved quickly (F)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I almost ran over Andre's girlfriend and her kid last night. Damn woman ran out into the very busy street dragging the little boy by the hand. I was toolin' down the street in my lane, following traffic, minding my own business......Didn't even realize it was him and, subsequently, her, until I was passing.

That would not have been cool at all.

hmmm.. no, I guess it woudn't have been cool but did she see it was u?

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well you can't begrudge a gadget junky his crack... you'll have to put that in the budget.

You're right. We'll each have our own spending money to get things like that.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
I usually have to buy a new one due to the fact that I keep having mishaps with cell phones, for example, I was at the market and I had to go to the bathroom soooooooooooo bad and my cell phone was in my back pocket so I was rushing to get my pants down and I thought I heard the phone fall to the floor but it was in the toilet, by the time I realized it and tried to grab it, the toilet had an automatic flush and sucked the phone down and it ALMOST sucked my hand down!!! Lawd havacamercy!!! :bonk::rofl:

Mornin everyone!

Morning Regal!

WT?? OMG! Now THAT is too funny!

AOS Timeline

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ha ha.....not even sure she knows what I look like. I didn't know it was her till I saw him standing there. Put him, the big belly, and the little kid together and the lightbulb went off in my head. I'm not even sure either of them really saw it was me.

:blink: Hugh?? I'm assuming Andre didn't just put on alot of weight......you must've told this story while I was on "break".

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
I almost ran over Andre's girlfriend and her kid last night. Damn woman ran out into the very busy street dragging the little boy by the hand. I was toolin' down the street in my lane, following traffic, minding my own business......Didn't even realize it was him and, subsequently, her, until I was passing.

wow...do you guys still live near each other or is it just a coincidence?

Well, yes and no. He lives in the city. I live just in the county limits. The main road I take home after being at the firehouse is just off the street he lives on; but he lives like 20 blocks down. So, it's close; but not something I've ever seen him use since he doesn't have a car.

It was definately a coincidence. But, then again, the city of St. Louis is really not that big so you end up running into people you know all the time.

Wow wouldn't that have been a story for the evening news. Wife runs over hubby and his girlfriend while coming back from seeing her man!!!! LOL :rofl:

EX-hubby. But, yeah, I was thinking the same thing afterwards!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

did she flip you off?

Ha ha.....not even sure she knows what I look like. I didn't know it was her till I saw him standing there. Put him, the big belly, and the little kid together and the lightbulb went off in my head. I'm not even sure either of them really saw it was me.

It was just wierd.

that is wierd. do you still talk to him? do you think he is happy? what does his gf look like?

Nope. My son called me a few weeks ago to ask me a question Andre needed answered. Otherwise, I haven't talked to him at all since maybe April, I think.

I hope he's happy; but I don't care either way.

Didn't really see her well. I saw a picture once and don't remember having much of a reaction. She had a big belly. Otherwise, she seemed normal size. I was more worried about hitting her and her kid then what she actually looked like.

why didn't he go back to jamaica? cuz the girl pregnant? if me and my hubby split, not sure if he would want to stay here...

He didn't want to. A friend of mine offered to pay for his one way ticket if he wanted it. He said no.

IDK why. Life is not going to be easy for him. But, then again, it wasn't so easy there. I guess given the choice between living with his mom and 11 kids or living with his GF and 2 kids--1 of the his, here sounded better.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

hmmm.. no, I guess it woudn't have been cool but did she see it was u?

I don't think so. I don't know. I don't really care.

It's just another surreal thing that seems to happen to me.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
party0033.gif

is it friday yet?

Not even humpday yet?

AOS Timeline

Timeline

Good Morning!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
party0033.gif

is it friday yet?

Not even humpday yet?

I want it to be the day before I retire. Weekends are not even doing it for me right now.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
party0033.gif

is it friday yet?

Not even humpday yet?

I want it to be the day before I retire. Weekends are not even doing it for me right now.

I think I will have to agree with this!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

did she flip you off?

It was just wierd.

that is wierd. do you still talk to him? do you think he is happy? what does his gf look like?

Nope. My son called me a few weeks ago to ask me a question Andre needed answered. Otherwise, I haven't talked to him at all since maybe April, I think.

I hope he's happy; but I don't care either way.

Didn't really see her well. I saw a picture once and don't remember having much of a reaction. She had a big belly. Otherwise, she seemed normal size. I was more worried about hitting her and her kid then what she actually looked like.

why didn't he go back to jamaica? cuz the girl pregnant? if me and my hubby split, not sure if he would want to stay here...

He didn't want to. A friend of mine offered to pay for his one way ticket if he wanted it. He said no.

IDK why. Life is not going to be easy for him. But, then again, it wasn't so easy there. I guess given the choice between living with his mom and 11 kids or living with his GF and 2 kids--1 of the his, here sounded better.

i suppose it is a no win situation for him...oh well, sucks to be him

everything about where you/he lives has YOU written all over it....meaning he wouldn't be there if it wasn't for you and everything about the place is what you have shown him....doesn't everything remind him of you??

just my thougths....i wouldn't want to be constantly reminded of someone who i am no longer with....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.