SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Guilty of spending :whistle: guilty, guilty, guilty I love new tech gadgets :devil: my husband thinks my IQ is too high that I have too much talent and I need to leave the computer alone (I have about three cell phones and I change them about every 2-3 months :blush: three computers and I won't talk about DVD/VCR/BLUE RAY/MP3/DIGITAL CAMERA) I just buy ####### and pull it apart and modify it to what I want, like adding new software and scrapping the computers, printers, phones you name it :whistle::devil::yes:

the only gadget that i have thats a must is my cell phone...I still have older tv's, i have a ipod my dad gave it to me for my birthday, i use mapquest instead of a gps,

morning vj peoples...........

morning

:wow: just your cell phone and a ipod, ok you have to help me to leave this tech stuff alone :help::lol::lol:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Guilty of spending :whistle: guilty, guilty, guilty I love new tech gadgets :devil: my husband thinks my IQ is too high that I have too much talent and I need to leave the computer alone (I have about three cell phones and I change them about every 2-3 months :blush: three computers and I won't talk about DVD/VCR/BLUE RAY/MP3/DIGITAL CAMERA) I just buy ####### and pull it apart and modify it to what I want, like adding new software and scrapping the computers, printers, phones you name it :whistle::devil::yes:

the only gadget that i have thats a must is my cell phone...I still have older tv's, i have a ipod my dad gave it to me for my birthday, i use mapquest instead of a gps,

morning

:wow: just your cell phone and a ipod, ok you have to help me to leave this tech stuff alone :help::lol::lol:

lol i have computer but it is old...

Edited by my2rmylife

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

morning

I bought a laptop only cause I got some inheritance money and my computer was a dinosaur. I don't have internet at home.

I have a refurbished Blackberry I got for $69 that I LOVE.

I still have my old TV with a converter box on it. No cable.

I use mapquest for driving direction.

I,however, CANNOT possibly live without my iPod. I use it in the car, attached to speakers in the house, attached to my computer here, and in my ears when I walk/run/whatever. If I could have it surgically attached to me somehow, I would!!!!!

Edited by *JG*

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

morning

:lol: ok but you still have to help me right now my computer has Windows 7 (just installed this weekend not even released in some stores yet) :lol: trust me i need help :lol:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I almost ran over Andre's girlfriend and her kid last night. Damn woman ran out into the very busy street dragging the little boy by the hand. I was toolin' down the street in my lane, following traffic, minding my own business......Didn't even realize it was him and, subsequently, her, until I was passing.

That would not have been cool at all.

wow...do you guys still live near each other or is it just a coincidence?

Timeline
I almost ran over Andre's girlfriend and her kid last night. Damn woman ran out into the very busy street dragging the little boy by the hand. I was toolin' down the street in my lane, following traffic, minding my own business......Didn't even realize it was him and, subsequently, her, until I was passing.

did she flip you off?

Timeline

Well, yes and no. He lives in the city. I live just in the county limits. The main road I take home after being at the firehouse is just off the street he lives on; but he lives like 20 blocks down. So, it's close; but not something I've ever seen him use since he doesn't have a car.

It was definately a coincidence. But, then again, the city of St. Louis is really not that big so you end up running into people you know all the time.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

morning

:lol: ok but you still have to help me right now my computer has Windows 7 (just installed this weekend not even released in some stores yet) :lol: trust me i need help :lol:

shout maybe we need to talk my computer got jacked up and now i dont have microsft word and its expensive to buy

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

And I bet they think you did it on purpose. Did he call you afterwards?

Timeline

did she flip you off?

Ha ha.....not even sure she knows what I look like. I didn't know it was her till I saw him standing there. Put him, the big belly, and the little kid together and the lightbulb went off in my head. I'm not even sure either of them really saw it was me.

It was just wierd.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Are you the tech gadget snapper?

Not at all. I have to be able to REALLY justify a purchase. For example, I don't buy a new cell phone just because I qualify for the discount. I wait until my current one stops working. I can't imagine going out & getting a flat panel TV, even though I want one, because my current tvs work just fine.

Even my iPod took me a LONG time to decide to buy.

Steven, on the other hand, has the nickname "Gizmo" because he likes his gadgets.

i am very much the same way nat. i am practical when it comes to spending. i don't need nor am impressed by the latest phone or whatever. i buy a new one when i need a new one...

Timeline

did she flip you off?

Ha ha.....not even sure she knows what I look like. I didn't know it was her till I saw him standing there. Put him, the big belly, and the little kid together and the lightbulb went off in my head. I'm not even sure either of them really saw it was me.

It was just wierd.

that is wierd. do you still talk to him? do you think he is happy? what does his gf look like?

Timeline

And I bet they think you did it on purpose. Did he call you afterwards?

He doesn't have my number.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

did she flip you off?

It was just wierd.

that is wierd. do you still talk to him? do you think he is happy? what does his gf look like?

Nope. My son called me a few weeks ago to ask me a question Andre needed answered. Otherwise, I haven't talked to him at all since maybe April, I think.

I hope he's happy; but I don't care either way.

Didn't really see her well. I saw a picture once and don't remember having much of a reaction. She had a big belly. Otherwise, she seemed normal size. I was more worried about hitting her and her kid then what she actually looked like.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Well, yes and no. He lives in the city. I live just in the county limits. The main road I take home after being at the firehouse is just off the street he lives on; but he lives like 20 blocks down. So, it's close; but not something I've ever seen him use since he doesn't have a car.

It was definately a coincidence. But, then again, the city of St. Louis is really not that big so you end up running into people you know all the time.

Wow wouldn’t that have been a story for the evening news. Wife runs over hubby and his girlfriend while coming back from seeing her man!!!! LOL :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.