Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey everyone!!!!!!!...Congrats to everyone with the good news....I see there is so many...congrats jAP on the baby girl... :thumbs::thumbs: ....

Went to my doctor's appointment for my baby checkup this saturday and to my surprise the doctor told me my baby is breeched...her head is up to my chest and her feet is down...she was in position on my visit before this one so within the 3 weeks between she decided to move.... :angry: ...doctor said if she does not turn back to position by the time i am suppose to give birth then i am going to have to do a c-section...I really really do not want a c-section....

Any wives tale on how to turn breech babies back to position...I'll try anything....my doctor said to play soft music and put the headphones down there and she will move towards the music....

awww i wish i had some advice my son was the same way ...my doctor didnt give me any tip on how to move him they tried to move him ..

really my 2??? i can't braid a lick.. my daugh goes to a natural shop that charge $40.. but she is such a drama queen and tenderheaded.. i can't bear to embarrass myself so she is there only every couple of mnths.. lol

went to a shop they want to charge 65 dollar to braid her hair i will just wait till my fiance get here he can braid lol...I FLAT IRON HER HAIR BUT IT DONT LAST

Really? He can do hair? shoot...move to Maryland then.

funny you say that .. that was his suggestion ... he has lived in md .. yeah his mother taught him to braid his sisters hair ..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

its possible..

my hair is not really coarse, sort of the middle.. but if i dread it it can look a knappy mess like Whoopi's LMAO..

that was my understanding of types from fotki, but it was just reading ppls comments, not from research.. let me know what u find out..

girl all this hair talk makes me think of my daughters i keep trying everything to make it more manageable and her dad peoples say relax it ... i dont want to do that

Your daughter doesn't need a relax..period. You can just get it braided into cute styles..or try getting it straighten. I didn't get a perm until I was in high school and I started with a kiddie perm.

NO My2 please don't relax her hair you will regret it! There are other options, braids or get a good blow dryer Goldn Hot and blow it straight it so its more manageable. I know about the in between hair because that is the texture I have and take it from one who has done it all DON'T Cream her hair! :star:

Hey Nat, I liked her performance although I thought the 1st one was a little pitchy at times. Don't kill me I watch PDiddy Star Maker now and like he said it doesn't do anyone any good not to keep it real. I hope he goes all the way! Like the judges say its all about the song choice does she tell you what her song choices are in advance how does she select them?

U watch Star Makers Philly?? I tried to watch it but I think I’m getting so tired of the make me a Star shows and then he has two of them going on at once. Have you ever noticed that whoever signs with Bad Boy doesn’t stick around for long? I have no idea what is getting into Diddy. I did watch ABDC last night but the performances were weak besides the last two. I guess it was hard for them to coordinate Martial Arts in there dance routines.

Yup Dada I love the panel of judges keep it real, and I can't lie I love Diddy's shows no matter what he is a role model he came from nothing to something! His story is a real rags to riches so I give him props where props is due.

I saw the commercial for the behind the scenes for TRHOA but is that the next episode? I watched a bunch of reruns this weekend but they weren't clear as to when it would air.

Now as for ABDC I love that show but have not been watching this season since I don't DVR cause ow you have peaked my attention!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
awww.. he braided his sisters hair.. how cute..

i said the same thing he said no its not cute ..

philly im not going to relax her hair... its just hard to do sometime cause you have to spend time on it ... and people wonder why mine is in a ponytail all the time... no times lol

ok ladies i am going to stop procrastinating and rearrange my room so i will be back later..

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

my 2.. i LOVE the accessories.. my kids have to wear uniforms, but we spice it up w/ belt shoes bangles.. they are not too much into earrings, but getting there..me and your daught would soooo get along..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Steven's finally done the medical. To my surpise, he actually did go into lots of detail about what happened. He got there an hour early for his 8:30 appointment and didn't finish until after 2. I'd have been boiling mad if I'd sat at a medical place for that long, but he seems in very high spirits.

I'll post the full story later, for those who have it coming up.

He got 2 shots MMR & TD. He'd already had them, but they said you need to get 2 doses of those. His total came to $10,350 for the medical & 2 shots. They told him to pick up the results on Sept 10.

awww.. he braided his sisters hair.. how cute..

i said the same thing he said no its not cute ..

lol I've found that men are not fans of the adjective cute being applied to them or anything they do. I also learned that they don't like to be called "petite." So I use "compact" instead.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
finesse, what did you end up making for lunch?

i made what u suggested....we don't have a toaster here but we have an oven so i toasted it it there and everyone upstairs came down and was asking what smelled so good

i made some nachos too

Timeline
my 2.. i LOVE the accessories.. my kids have to wear uniforms, but we spice it up w/ belt shoes bangles.. they are not too much into earrings, but getting there..me and your daught would soooo get along..

yeah she was in uniform too this is her first year without ... they werent allowed to wear accessories at all before so she is excited. at her age i was a tomboy playing football and stuff so it funny to see how much she is like me and how much she is different

Edited by my2rmylife

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

I MISS HER LETTING ME DO THIS ... IT WAS A BUNCH OF LITTLE TINY BRAIDS NOW SHE SAY NO MOM THATS FOR BABIES

My2 I seem to remember you live in a predominantly Black neighborhood right? Aren't there any teenagers on your block that can braid your daughters hair for you. Teenagers love to do that and plus earn a little extra cash too :star:

How do you all determine where you get your gas? Closest station? Cheapest one? Would you drive farther away for cheaper gas?

i don't.. i prefer convenience first and i don't like to think about things too much..but i know many ppl that do drive for cheaper..

Well I live in Philly but work In NJ where the gas is cheaper and I never fill up in PA, I always come over to do it and even then I search for the cheapest station if its farther down the road.

Good afternoon ladies,

I have a quick question?

When we sent in the DS-230 the original birth and marriage certificates were in there.

Does anyone know when we can get those back or will we?????????

Unfortunately we didn't get any of our originals back at all.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
q - yuh neva tell us bout no baby momma drama.....

i guess its not really drama LOL.. he she is just very bipolar like my ex.. one day she is nice to roger and the next she is mean and fussy.. i know she is upset bout him moving on.. roger believes she will be too heartbroken to let his daughter come cuz she is a baby.. but his son PROBABLY will be able to come..

Timeline

philly the teens i know around here either dont know how or work..

my old neighbor did it .. i just this family at the pool yesterday and the wife does hair so im gonna talk to her .. im working on it ...

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

yeah she was in uniform too this is her first year without ... they werent allowed to wear accessories at all before so she is excited. at her age i was a tomboy playing football and stuff so it funny to see how much she is like me and how much she is different

isn't it wonderful watching some parts of YOU.. lol.. my kids are a bit more emotional than i think i was.. but most of their other traits are all QUANA lol.. can't even fault them

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.