SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

portland.. girl tell me bout di baby mama drama.. roger's ex HAS been as bad as mine, but she is real good RIGHT NOW.. she call my phone as its the only one we have now and is very respectful and cool, i hope it lasts.. roger don't know if his daugh will get to come either.. i would love for her to come up, even if just for a while, but if the boys come up. (they are older) she will be raised separatley.. i know this kind of things happen all the time, but i don't like it..

thanks for the well wishes.. i am taking it one day at a time.. i am well aware that bliss can turn into mess.. but the good thing is i learned it doesn't happen overnight.. its usually a process and roger and i are really committed to catching things b4 they get out of hand.. we'll keep our fingers crossed..

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I MISS HER LETTING ME DO THIS ... IT WAS A BUNCH OF LITTLE TINY BRAIDS NOW SHE SAY NO MOM THATS FOR BABIES

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I didnt read the whole thread but it sounds like the first one didnt work out but he has found another.

I read it, he didn't find another "yet" the "friend" was saying what if he wanted to find another, what would his options be....People, I tell ya! lol then people were starting to believe the "friend" was actually the person who posted the thread.

Timeline
How do you all determine where you get your gas? Closest station? Cheapest one? Would you drive farther away for cheaper gas?

i don't.. i prefer convenience first and i don't like to think about things too much..but i know many ppl that do drive for cheaper..

Timeline
How do you all determine where you get your gas? Closest station? Cheapest one? Would you drive farther away for cheaper gas?

WELL I GET THE CHEAPEST BY THE ONE I TRAVEL BY WHEN IM GETTING GAS

LIKE WHEN GO TO WORK I PASS BY THREE ..I CHOOSE ONE OF THOSE OR IF IM SOMEWHERE AND NOTICE THE PRICE IS GOOD I WOULD STOP THERE

Edited by my2rmylife

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

I didnt read the whole thread but it sounds like the first one didnt work out but he has found another.

I read it, he didn't find another "yet" the "friend" was saying what if he wanted to find another, what would his options be....People, I tell ya! lol then people were starting to believe the "friend" was actually the person who posted the thread.

i did too :innocent:

WELL I GET THE CHEAPEST BY THE ONE I TRAVEL BY WHEN IM GETTING GAS

yep.. :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
portland.. girl tell me bout di baby mama drama.. roger's ex HAS been as bad as mine, but she is real good RIGHT NOW.. she call my phone as its the only one we have now and is very respectful and cool, i hope it lasts.. roger don't know if his daugh will get to come either.. i would love for her to come up, even if just for a while, but if the boys come up. (they are older) she will be raised separatley.. i know this kind of things happen all the time, but i don't like it..

thanks for the well wishes.. i am taking it one day at a time.. i am well aware that bliss can turn into mess.. but the good thing is i learned it doesn't happen overnight.. its usually a process and roger and i are really committed to catching things b4 they get out of hand.. we'll keep our fingers crossed..

what kind of things?

Timeline
I MISS HER LETTING ME DO THIS ... IT WAS A BUNCH OF LITTLE TINY BRAIDS NOW SHE SAY NO MOM THATS FOR BABIES

yes mom.. thats for babies.. LOL.. shes tall, but that can be deceiving, how old is she??? girl find a good teenager, she will have ur babygirl rocking that natural hair.. i can't wait till mine gets long enough to do some EXCITING cornrow set ups.. on my way out of the shop sat.. this girl had a cornroww on the side and then long two stand twists on the other side.. it was CUUUUtTTTTEEEEE...

what kind of things?

children raised apart from their siblings..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
finesse, what did you end up making for lunch?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Quana she is 11

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

okay.. our girls are the same age.. mine just turned 12 in june.. yes..its jazzy time LOL.. i think i enjoy this time a lil more than some mothers, well not the attitudes..LOL.. altho i did look at my 7 yr old w/ her earrings on and said "oh my baby".. lol mi cyann believe mi seh a ting LOL>.

really my 2??? i can't braid a lick.. my daugh goes to a natural shop that charge $40.. but she is such a drama queen and tenderheaded.. i can't bear to embarrass myself so she is there only every couple of mnths.. lol

went to a shop they want to charge 65 dollar to braid her hair i will just wait till my fiance get here he can braid lol...I FLAT IRON HER HAIR BUT IT DONT LAST

Really? He can do hair? shoot...move to Maryland then.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good afternoon ladies,

I have a quick question?

When we sent in the DS-230 the original birth and marriage certificates were in there.

Does anyone know when we can get those back or will we?????????

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
okay.. our girls are the same age.. mine just turned 12 in june.. yes..its jazzy time LOL.. i think i enjoy this time a lil more than some mothers, well not the attitudes..LOL.. altho i did look at my 7 yr old w/ her earrings on and said "oh my baby".. lol mi cyann believe mi seh a ting LOL>.

these attitude my goodness .. girl i love the shopping with her and everything... my daughter and her accessories kills me she has a million lol ...my son is 6 and he reminds me of my brother with his clothes ..my little fashion man lol

Edited by my2rmylife

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey everyone!!!!!!!...Congrats to everyone with the good news....I see there is so many...congrats jAP on the baby girl... :thumbs::thumbs: ....

Went to my doctor's appointment for my baby checkup this saturday and to my surprise the doctor told me my baby is breeched...her head is up to my chest and her feet is down...she was in position on my visit before this one so within the 3 weeks between she decided to move.... :angry: ...doctor said if she does not turn back to position by the time i am suppose to give birth then i am going to have to do a c-section...I really really do not want a c-section....

Any wives tale on how to turn breech babies back to position...I'll try anything....my doctor said to play soft music and put the headphones down there and she will move towards the music....

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.