SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I see it's dead up in here today LOL I guess it's a Monday

Hey Mrs Tee , Dillon and JG. I am on my way to my favorite spot Wal-mart for lunch break be back shortly hope it livens up in here.

Dillon if it doesn't pick up I will have to give everyone their dose of daily feva early Jermaine Soon come! :dance:

Come on people please start chatting! I'm begging you!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
who's got food? i'm starving

I had a spicy salmon cake for lunch. It was delicious.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Morning Yardies!

Any great plans for the weekend Ells?

Oops, I missed this on Friday. No great plans. I de-cluttered some & did a whole lot of reading for my classes that started last week. Still have HOURS of reading to do before class on Wednesday & Thursday. Lehi's Dad wants to plan a party since he didn't get to attend the wedding but frankly, I don't have the time or energy to plan for that. This semester is going to have me insanely busy so while he's mentioning it on the phone, I'm just thinking, "good luck with that!"

Thanks everyone, and yes I am on cloud nine that he is finally here. It was a busy week-end, with everyone wanting us to visit them.

Congrats Roxcie! Glad to see he's settling in nicely & you know the next several weekends are going to be busy right? :yes:

Timeline
Nat....hubby's medical took like 5-6 hours.

Yeah, Lehi's took a LOOOOONNGG time too! He went in before 7 a.m. & didn't get out until around 2 in the afternoon! Only if Steven is extremely lucky is it going to be a short process! Be patient mi fren!

Timeline

What was going on all that time? Waiting out in the lobby?

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline

Waiting in the lobby...waiting for the doctor...waiting to get shots...waiting waiting and more waiting.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i don't know ow long it takes....i wasn't all up in hubbys azz about it

but you know how everything in jamaica goes.....S...........L.............O............W.....................

philly - we call them Guest!!!!! lol

no we don't...we call them spies

who's got food? i'm starving

LOL KK & Finesse

I have no idea what I am goign to eat I didn't make salad this morning didn't want to get out of bed on time :devil: so I will have to find some soup or something at Walmart

Steven's medical was scheduled to start almost 3 hrs ago. Still no word...

WOW Nat that was a close one, I know she was nervous. Did she tell you what was going through her mind when the finalists were being announced?

No. That's a good question, though. I only ever speak to her if I'm on the phone with Steven & she's nearby... Next time, I'll ask.

Hey Nat, I liked her performance although I thought the 1st one was a little pitchy at times. Don't kill me I watch PDiddy Star Maker now and like he said it doesn't do anyone any good not to keep it real. I hope he goes all the way! Like the judges say its all about the song choice does she tell you what her song choices are in advance how does she select them?

I was disappointed with the Rihanna choice. That song was, in my opinion, too low to show off her voice. I wish she'd sang "Halo." When I threw Steven a surprise party (which I got in trouble with the hotel for, lol) & Tia sang Halo, the other people in the dining area all stopped to listen & cheer when she was done. She did an AMAZING job with that song, probably because it has has a lot of emotion & big vocals. I suggested to her a long time ago to sing that... Another contestant sang a Beyonce medley last night, so I wonder if they didn't want to have half the people singing the same artist.

I rarely know the song choice in advance because Steven never asks her. :bonk:

I would love to hear her sing halo, that would be a great choice for her voice. I sound good singing that song too Hubby tells me LOL I thought she sounded fabulous singing Etana warrior that was the perfect tone for her! :thumbs:

Tell Steve we need more involvement from him :rofl: we need more inside info now that we get to the end of the battle we are creating a Rising Star here :yes::thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

I had a turkey sandwich and now I am drinking an ice coffee.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

I love iced coffee. That'll have to be my PM snack.

but you know how everything in jamaica goes.....S...........L.............O............W.....................

lol. That's true. But I like more details. I told Steven (who tends to report only basic facts) to mentally note every moment of this medical so he can tell me.

November 19, 2007 - Met

I see it's dead up in here today LOL I guess it's a Monday

Hey Mrs Tee , Dillon and JG. I am on my way to my favorite spot Wal-mart for lunch break be back shortly hope it livens up in here.

Dillon if it doesn't pick up I will have to give everyone their dose of daily feva early Jermaine Soon come! :dance:

Come on people please start chatting! I'm begging you!

:devil::rofl: :rofl:

Nat....hubby's medical took like 5-6 hours.

Yeah, Lehi's took a LOOOOONNGG time too! He went in before 7 a.m. & didn't get out until around 2 in the afternoon! Only if Steven is extremely lucky is it going to be a short process! Be patient mi fren!

Yes Mr Philly was there all day long and he was dead fi hungry I hope Steve took some snacks! I can't even mention that medical to him he gives me the side eye he was so miserable that day poor thang....

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning everyone,

Sorry I am just getting to sign on, my husband did arrive on Wednesday, there was a small delay at customs, but other than that everything went well. The delay at custom did make him miss his scheduled flight, but they put him on another flight, so all went well.

Adjustment is going well, my husband has been here before, so it's just like he didn't miss a beat.

Good morning everyone,

Sorry I am just getting to sign on, my husband did arrive on Wednesday, there was a small delay at customs, but other than that everything went well. The delay at custom did make him miss his scheduled flight, but they put him on another flight, so all went well.

Adjustment is going well, my husband has been here before, so it's just like he didn't miss a beat.

glad to hear he and you are together

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I love iced coffee. That'll have to be my PM snack.

lol. That's true. But I like more details. I told Steven (who tends to report only basic facts) to mentally note every moment of this medical so he can tell me.

:rofl::rofl: are you serious? you are nuts!! what do you do for a living? you should be an accountant with your ####### self!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.