SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant do phone sex, it does nothing for me :crying:

Really? when my Hubby was still in JA we would live for our sexy chat date nights :devil:

wus up for the weekend philly

I really wish we had a VJ Philly connection like you have in TX I would love to invite folks to the garden and talk smack LOL

Ok I am gonna run now because its looks like Armageddon outta door gotta get to Hubby

CYA

I will come and maybe so will Regal?

We can't forget Mizz J2AOasis :star:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

My bad on the blank post earlier. I thought I posted the YouTube video.

WOW Nat that was a close one, I know she was nervous. Did she tell you what was going through her mind when the finalists were being announced?

****ROC VSC****

Question for the weekend crew:

Do you plan to eliminate all pictures/letters/etc of your former boyfriends/husbands when your fiance or husband comes over?

Yup I have safely moved all pic files of all my JA Exes to an external HD and any other pics are in a bin tucked away. I have nothing to hide from him but this is our chapter no need to have any blatant reminders of the past because that's what it is , the past.....

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Has anyone seen the Director's cut of the Real Housewives of Atlanta? Who is lying? Sheree? Kim? and is NeNe being a trouble makers?

KK

Nope haven't watched it. I watched Five Fingers this weekend and couldn't get into it at all. Was it something I missed? So was he really not trying to start a Food Program?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I cant do phone sex, it does nothing for me :crying:

Really? when my Hubby was still in JA we would live for our sexy chat date nights :devil:

wus up for the weekend philly

I really wish we had a VJ Philly connection like you have in TX I would love to invite folks to the garden and talk smack LOL

Ok I am gonna run now because its looks like Armageddon outta door gotta get to Hubby

CYA

I will come and maybe so will Regal?

We can't forget Mizz J2AOasis :star:

Aww a VJ reunion! :dance:

Do you plan to eliminate all pictures/letters/etc of your former boyfriends/husbands when your fiance or husband comes over?

Yup I have safely moved all pic files of all my JA Exes to an external HD and any other pics are in a bin tucked away. I have nothing to hide from him but this is our chapter no need to have any blatant reminders of the past because that's what it is , the past.....

Philly the Carribean Festival was Sunday at Penn's landing, had a great time...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning, everyone!

I have a meeting-ful day at work today, but did want to pop in & ask for your prayers. Steven has his medical exam in 10 minutes & I pray that it is quick & easy.

nat i enjoyed princess tia's performance...

Thanks. I'll pass that on to her...

I gotcha Nat...

Goodmorning ladies, please bear with me as I am online via Michaels crackberry and it has taken me hours to read the last days posting and to figure out how to post. That's y some have seen my status updates on facebook because I can do that much quicker.

An update on my stay...I have developed a new liking for the game of footbal as the way it is played by Jamaicans with so much love! Being here while the bejing races is amazing as there is so much pride in the accomplishments. My daughter took a few days to get back used to not depending on the conveniences we r so used to...but once we got up on the hill she was back at home with all the friends she stayed with last summer.

I will try and keep checking in so long as the internet is working... Oh and I LOVE stiff breast....gotta have one everyday!

Lata

Jamerican I am glad to see you are enjoying your time, I miss home and my family (F) enjoy every second!

Hello Everyone, I just came back from the Carribean Festival they have in Philly.... It was okay not as good as previous years, but it was really nice seeing the different Carribean communites come together. This year they featured St. Vincent and The Grenadines.... was a beautiful ting man. Of course Jamaica represent in full style....I had me some oxtails, plantains and cabbage. It was delicious. Im going to have a coming home party for Steve since I live about 10 minutes from philly int'l airport. Im going to buy some jamaican food, decorate the house and have a few friends, my family over to welcome him. Then imma kick everyone and welcome him home myself!!!!.... Yeah mon! :devil:

MrsTee let me tell you how we have every intention of going to the Festival but we could not get out of bed :devil:;)

****ROC VSC****

Good morning everyone,

Sorry I am just getting to sign on, my husband did arrive on Wednesday, there was a small delay at customs, but other than that everything went well. The delay at custom did make him miss his scheduled flight, but they put him on another flight, so all went well.

Adjustment is going well, my husband has been here before, so it's just like he didn't miss a beat.

Good morning everyone,

Sorry I am just getting to sign on, my husband did arrive on Wednesday, there was a small delay at customs, but other than that everything went well. The delay at custom did make him miss his scheduled flight, but they put him on another flight, so all went well.

Adjustment is going well, my husband has been here before, so it's just like he didn't miss a beat.

Timeline

I would never eliminate anything for anyone. I scrapbook everything. It's the history of my life. I don't frame things and hang them on walls or anything, so that's not an issue. but no, I wouldn't eliminate a thing.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
MrsTee let me tell you how we have every intention of going to the Festival but we could not get out of bed :devil:;)

DAMN VJ :dance: was really good Friday. Its funny everyone who said they were going to go home and put it on there hubby's are the ones that haven't surfaced yet .... :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.