SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
There are quite of few of us on here. How many filing to do think for fiance or husband visa are submitted and more importantly APPROVED from Jamaica in a year? Would you encourage any of your friends to go to Jamaica to meet their "soul mate"?

I wouldn't encourage them to go to meet a soul mate. But I do think women (esp Black women) in America tend to think there is a scarcity of men, and due to that thought, they're willing to accept the unacceptable from men. So I do encourage my friends who complain about the lack of Black men in America to travel to countries in the Caribbean or in Africa, just so that they know that there ARE plenty of men in the world, if you don't narrow your focus to the USA.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going home for lunch...

see you all monday...

boobies.gif

ok now that made me laugh out loud! That smiley is a hot mess Haaaaa

So, update on the wedding saga - She came back a day early from her honeymoon - He refused to leave the room, do anything with her, unless it involved gambling and spending more of her money - Not only did he cash the checks, he opened credit cards in her grandma's name, and cleaned out the woman's bank account -

She's filing for divorce -

SUS this is terrible but its the best thing for her,I wish she never went through with it. I hope she is also pressing charges on dude?! He needs a serious @zz whoopin!

okay.. we have lost everybody and they mama w/our sexy talk.. ie good tho.. sooooooo

mrs p wha gwaan..

dada.. u ready for school?

dillon, no egg sandwich today right?

irie, ur anniversary is this weekend or am i mixed up

jg.. kids ready for skool?

mi still deh ya, just went to take a walk i feel sickly LOL have a headache and have hot belly!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LOL @ JaPrincess...lol...

My co-worker resigned...I don't know if I should be happy, sad, or more motivated. All I could think of is who is going to do his work...will be me?

There are quite of few of us on here. How many filing to do think for fiance or husband visa are submitted and more importantly APPROVED from Jamaica in a year? Would you encourage any of your friends to go to Jamaica to meet their "soul mate"?

u know what.. i was JUST talking to roger about this yesterday.. i remember somebody i think TRE gave a number of how many cases go thru the embassy for marriage visas..

ITS A LOT.. why are so many of us finding love in jamaica.. why are so many jamaicans all finding love w/ americans??

i would never tell anybody they should try to go there tho..i think just the idea gets alot of ppl in premature LOVE...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Afternoon Yardies !!! B)

YAY !! ...i guess i'm moving up ..SENIOR MEMBER !!

Edited by *HeavenSent*

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

Timeline

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On August 20, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

omg.... :crying:

Timeline
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

On August 20, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

Sincerely,

OMG is right!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS I am so happy for you. I just want to give you a big (((((HUG))))

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

My friend that was with me in Jamaica when I met my husband, loves to tell the story on how I met my husband...and her role in it..I mean everyone she meets must know my story. Then I have other friends that thinks my story is a real live fairy tale...like a Stella. Athough, the story doesn't have many similarities.

Are you ever called the Stella by your friends?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

Sincerely,

That is so freakin' wonderful JaP!!! Congratulations!! A blessing for sure.. something to celebrate after a not so fullfilling Thursday!!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Congrats my dear.

Timeline

:dance::dance:Yay, JaPrincess!!! :dance::dance:

That was cute. Some of them aren't that annoying to me.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

Sincerely,

CONGRATULATIONS !!!! YAAAAAY !! I KNEW IT WOULD BE HERE SOON !!! LOVE AND BLESSINGS GIRL !!

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

Timeline

When people call me that, I tell them I'm not Stella because I never lost my groove! :insert finger-snapping, neck-rolling smiley:

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
My friend that was with me in Jamaica when I met my husband, loves to tell the story on how I met my husband...and her role in it..I mean everyone she meets must know my story. Then I have other friends that thinks my story is a real live fairy tale...like a Stella. Athough, the story doesn't have many similarities.

My friend that introduced me to Louis takes full resposibility! :-)

I think my friends just think its "cool" that Louis is from St Lucia.. but they are never surprised. They all know me too well. At first some were worried about he is just using me for the GC.. but the second they met him .. no more thoughts of that.

When I picked up Tierra from the airport and was at the ticket counter getting a gate pass... we were chatting about ticket prices to St Lucia. Louis was next to me and I said "my husband is from there and we want to go back for a visit"... she looked at him and looked at me and said "Wow, St Lucia... you are lucky!".

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

Sincerely,

thats WONDERFUL ja p.. what GREAT NEWS :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.