SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

now on the topics of the day..sorry kk, im gonna touch on sex a bit.. u started it hun! :innocent:

okay. mi nuh like no lizards.. frogs, amphibians, ANIMALS.. no way..

public bathrooms..mi cyaan do ie :dead: .. i have a heart attack if my kids even fix they mouth to say they HAVE to go to one.. "CANT U HOLD IT!!!!!!" :angry: so have a lil frisky party in one would be OUT, my own bathroom YES.. .. ive seen UNFAITHFUL...LOVED it, the story, the movie, the acting EVERYTHING.. but its been a while.. i don't remember that scene.. i remember the stairwell scene tho :yes:

thanks irie for the piercing tip.. i guess the ones i have seen (not many) were done w/ a piercing gun or something.. i dunno.. i will check out the tattoo parlor.. cuz i REALLY want a likkle shiny stud in my nose.. i know it will hurt w/ my big nose.. ughh.. i still have 2 piercings in each lobe and on in the upper part of my ear..

sorry ells.. i am ole skool too and i don't believe in denying ur husband.. now hopefully we would have a CONSIDERATE husband that understands our situation and will not request it when were dead tired, but that is why its important not to withhold it, FOR ME.. i will never go 2 days in a row without it.. so if i am tired.. him nuh mind.. him nuh 2moro its ON!!!!

now i say this now, but when i get older i dont' know what my body will allow.. u are still young tho girl.. i know they should respect our feelings.. BUT i believe when we're married we have a responsibility in that area so both of us have to bend a lil.. if nothing else girl.. just turn around and let him go at it.. :P:o:whistle::bonk:

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
So, about 10 minutes ago I called NVC to find out what was going on with my case, and the sweet gentleman told me:

OUR CASE WAS COMPLETED TODAY!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

I was sooo excited, I couldn't even say anything. I started to stutter and cry, and he started to laugh and he told me congratulations and he was hoping that they were happy tears! I assured him they were! :star: He said that there were no interviews left for the Kingston Embassy in September, and that they start scheduling interviews around the 2nd week of the month--so yall know I will be blowing their lines up in the beginning of Sept! All I can say is God is Good!! I feel like we are one step closer, and I just pray that God will continue to reign his blessings down on our family. I gotta run to see a client, but I just wanted to share my news!! AHHHHHHH

Great new Mrs P!! And you timing has worked perfectly - just like you planned. :thumbs:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
While we're on the topic of sex, something just came to mind that hubby & I were discussing last night after I got home from school. He was feeling frisky & all I wanted to do was brush my teeth, start reading my book for class that we have to have 3 chapters read by next week & then go to bed. He asked when was the last time so I thought about it & said that it had been one week to the day exactly. (We had a busy weekend & too tired when we got home from everything.) He kept trying to work his charms until I finally said 'lef me!'. He asked what about tomorrow night & I said probably not because class goes even later & I'll be home even later & tired when I get home. So I said, "let's make a date for Friday night" & he tells me "no" & that it should just happen instead of us planning it. I told him that MANY people have to plan it due to busy schedules. So, how many of you have had to plan rendezvous??

Ells...having been married and divorced...my suggestion is to ALWAYS make time for it, even if it's just a quickie. Your relationship (especially now because it's new) needs it to stay strong...no matter how tired you are.

i was just gonna say that too island, but thought it would be seen as too much.. I AGREE.. a marriage depends on it..

its physical, but also mental.. im telling u.. if i was denied too much it would start to mess w/ my confidence, my connection w/ my spouse would be affected.. and other women are hitting on him.. u said some of ur friends.. alot times men stray not only for physical, but for a confidence boost.. its worth it to try every other day maybe honey..

MY TWO CENTS.. NO FACT!!!!!!!

Edited by dancehallquana

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
was it a sexy smiley?

Yup but it must be broke LOL, basically the smilley was taking it :whistle:

I'm gonna start the campaign for Finesse to join FB. Come on Finesse I will sen you dailt Jermaine Jackson greeting straight to your page, now I know you can't say no to a dose of daily FEVA!

Im on facebook Tracey Guerrant can yall please give a sista the hookup!

I just sent you a friend request too.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
was it a sexy smiley?

Yup but it must be broke LOL, basically the smilley was taking it :whistle:

I'm gonna start the campaign for Finesse to join FB. Come on Finesse I will sen you dailt Jermaine Jackson greeting straight to your page, now I know you can't say no to a dose of daily FEVA!

Im on facebook Tracey Guerrant can yall please give a sista the hookup!

I just sent you a friend request too.

so did i

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
I am kind of shocked at this, there is no way in God green earth I could ever tell Mr Philly we need to plan fi sex. There would be a long kisteet then he would tek it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: . Now I don't want you thinking he would be violating of defiling me in any way because that is farthest from the truth, but I guess I am different I always want it no matter what is going on and I could never deny him that right to his pumz. But fi real if I said no he would tek it. It would probably go down like this

<a href="http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php" target="_blank"></a>

why wont my smiley post???

Yeah mines would tek it too sometimes and quite honest I loved the roughness. One mintue I'm like no tap it and the next next I'm like..... Well u get the point.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am kind of shocked at this, there is no way in God green earth I could ever tell Mr Philly we need to plan fi sex. There would be a long kisteet then he would tek it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: . Now I don't want you thinking he would be violating of defiling me in any way because that is farthest from the truth, but I guess I am different I always want it no matter what is going on and I could never deny him that right to his pumz. But fi real if I said no he would tek it. It would probably go down like this

Yeah mines would tek it too sometimes and quite honest I loved the roughness. One mintue I'm like no tap it and the next next I'm like..... Well u get the point.

I agree with you all here...don't deny the Mister ELLS!!!!! You can sleep when you are dead!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

now on the topics of the day..sorry kk, im gonna touch on sex a bit.. u started it hun! :innocent:

okay. mi nuh like no lizards.. frogs, amphibians, ANIMALS.. no way..

public bathrooms..mi cyaan do ie :dead: .. i have a heart attack if my kids even fix they mouth to say they HAVE to go to one.. "CANT U HOLD IT!!!!!!" :angry: so have a lil frisky party in one would be OUT, my own bathroom YES.. .. ive seen UNFAITHFUL...LOVED it, the story, the movie, the acting EVERYTHING.. but its been a while.. i don't remember that scene.. i remember the stairwell scene tho :yes:

thanks irie for the piercing tip.. i guess the ones i have seen (not many) were done w/ a piercing gun or something.. i dunno.. i will check out the tattoo parlor.. cuz i REALLY want a likkle shiny stud in my nose.. i know it will hurt w/ my big nose.. ughh.. i still have 2 piercings in each lobe and on in the upper part of my ear..

sorry ells.. i am ole skool too and i don't believe in denying ur husband.. now hopefully we would have a CONSIDERATE husband that understands our situation and will not request it when were dead tired, but that is why its important not to withhold it, FOR ME.. i will never go 2 days in a row without it.. so if i am tired.. him nuh mind.. him nuh 2moro its ON!!!!

now i say this now, but when i get older i dont' know what my body will allow.. u are still young tho girl.. i know they should respect our feelings.. BUT i believe when we're married we have a responsibility in that area so both of us have to bend a lil.. if nothing else girl.. just turn around and let him go at it.. :P:o:whistle::bonk:

LOL Quanna I am the same way about the public bathrooms they are gross but I have found that in an emergency situation Walmart seems to have a very clean bathroom LOL.

I think my favorite love scene was from Jason's lyric, Allen Payne and Jada Pinkett Smith were getting it in, so sexy!!!!

I only have 3 holes in each ear, I used to wear a fake nose ring back in the day LOL I was too scared to get it done. I had an ex that had a tongue piercing and why did he try to hide it from me for 2 days. After that discovery I told him to bounce that only confirmed he was BATTY

Mi cyan manage dat all dat tongue wirling foolishness nuh suh guh weh from mi!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I want to chime in....

Hubby and I had fights about this issue (nothing Physical) He would touch me I would box off his hand, tell him I am tired, leave me alone etc...this cause him to be so miserable and irritated. Now even if I am tired I still give him. He on the other hand is a engerzier bunny would do it every nite :devil:.

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
While we're on the topic of sex, something just came to mind that hubby & I were discussing last night after I got home from school. He was feeling frisky & all I wanted to do was brush my teeth, start reading my book for class that we have to have 3 chapters read by next week & then go to bed. He asked when was the last time so I thought about it & said that it had been one week to the day exactly. (We had a busy weekend & too tired when we got home from everything.) He kept trying to work his charms until I finally said 'lef me!'. He asked what about tomorrow night & I said probably not because class goes even later & I'll be home even later & tired when I get home. So I said, "let's make a date for Friday night" & he tells me "no" & that it should just happen instead of us planning it. I told him that MANY people have to plan it due to busy schedules. So, how many of you have had to plan rendezvous??

Ells...having been married and divorced...my suggestion is to ALWAYS make time for it, even if it's just a quickie. Your relationship (especially now because it's new) needs it to stay strong...no matter how tired you are.

Love these especially in the early morning :dance:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

hmmm..nobody ever took it :blush: .. but like i said, i rarely say no..mi ready at all times or if not just pray he HURRY UP AND COME :rofl::rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.