• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
happy friday!

jaP.....girl or boy?

They couldn't tell!! :( .... She has to wait till monday to try again. (I know this from FB - You should really sign on!!)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

While we're on the topic of sex, something just came to mind that hubby & I were discussing last night after I got home from school. He was feeling frisky & all I wanted to do was brush my teeth, start reading my book for class that we have to have 3 chapters read by next week & then go to bed. He asked when was the last time so I thought about it & said that it had been one week to the day exactly. (We had a busy weekend & too tired when we got home from everything.) He kept trying to work his charms until I finally said 'lef me!'. He asked what about tomorrow night & I said probably not because class goes even later & I'll be home even later & tired when I get home. So I said, "let's make a date for Friday night" & he tells me "no" & that it should just happen instead of us planning it. I told him that MANY people have to plan it due to busy schedules. So, how many of you have had to plan rendezvous??

I know the ladies are going to shoot me down so I’m ducking while saying this but I don’t believe in denying your husband of sex unless its that time of the month. Now I have at one time had four babies was going to school and working a full time job but if my hubby wanted some nookie he got it. I believed in never going to bed funky I tried to make sure I was always fresh and clean. Now of course at times I was under the weather and some days I was really tired but for the most part he got it. I now your busy and tired Ells you have a large load but try your best to give in when asked and he’s right who wants to plan to have sex?? That sounds so unfun. Like I have to make a reservation to get some azz from my own wife.. I’m with Lehi on this one but again this is just my TWO CENTS!!!!

I am kind of shocked at this, there is no way in God green earth I could ever tell Mr Philly we need to plan fi sex. There would be a long kisteet then he would tek it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: . Now I don't want you thinking he would be violating of defiling me in any way because that is farthest from the truth, but I guess I am different I always want it no matter what is going on and I could never deny him that right to his pumz. But fi real if I said no he would tek it. It would probably go down like this

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php' target="_blank">

why wont my smiley post???

Edited by phillyfashionista

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

morning everybody!!!

jawi.. i am so freaking excited.. i so wish i could have been there to see the look on both of ur faces.. this has been a journey in a half and i just know the happiness i would have seen would have made me drap to di floor.. MANNN.. peace joy and love sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrs p.. mrs p.. mrs p.. i can't even express how happy i am for u honey.. i can't believe OONU TIME FINALLY COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u are a TESTAMENT to patience and love my dear.. Belly.. u soon reach mi man!!!!! i wish i could be there as well.. :crying: so wha ya sip on when u got the news??? :thumbs: LOL

lovesponge!! congrats babygirl.. on ur pregnancy AND the great turn ur relationship has taken.. i love it.. NOWHERE but up from here my girl.l

GOD BLESS U ALL!!!

Here is the smiley

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php' target="_blank">

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i'm on the fence kinda

in principle i agree with DaDa but i can see where ells is coming from

i suppose its about finding balance yunno

sometimes you have to decide to make a sacrifice

sometimes you have to decide to be spontaneous even if your every fiber is telling you to do something else

Im with you on this Bunz, finding balance can be hard to do.. It's mentally dranning but you do have to sacrifice sometimes.

I'm with Da on this, once you're married your body isn't 100% yours anymore

Hi Regal.. I have forgotten about you girl! :)

was it a sexy smiley?

Yup but it must be broke LOL, basically the smilley was taking it :whistle:

I'm gonna start the campaign for Finesse to join FB. Come on Finesse I will sen you dailt Jermaine Jackson greeting straight to your page, now I know you can't say no to a dose of daily FEVA!

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
was it a sexy smiley?

I'm gonna start the campaign for Finesse to join FB. Come on Finesse I will sen you dailt Jermaine Jackson greeting straight to your page, now I know you can't say no to a dose of daily FEVA!

Im on facebook Tracey Guerrant can yall please give a sista the hookup!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
While we're on the topic of sex, something just came to mind that hubby & I were discussing last night after I got home from school. He was feeling frisky & all I wanted to do was brush my teeth, start reading my book for class that we have to have 3 chapters read by next week & then go to bed. He asked when was the last time so I thought about it & said that it had been one week to the day exactly. (We had a busy weekend & too tired when we got home from everything.) He kept trying to work his charms until I finally said 'lef me!'. He asked what about tomorrow night & I said probably not because class goes even later & I'll be home even later & tired when I get home. So I said, "let's make a date for Friday night" & he tells me "no" & that it should just happen instead of us planning it. I told him that MANY people have to plan it due to busy schedules. So, how many of you have had to plan rendezvous??

Ells...having been married and divorced...my suggestion is to ALWAYS make time for it, even if it's just a quickie. Your relationship (especially now because it's new) needs it to stay strong...no matter how tired you are.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

I just sent it, Yeah another FB friend smiley-happy105.gif

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
was it a sexy smiley?

I just friend requested you! :)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.