SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Quana, that sort of story makes me upset (the football one). I'd def call the parks & find out if it's true that you need RESERVATIONS to play in the park.

Ells, whispering woke you up?? I guess we all have strange things that wake us. I can sleep through a lot of stuff, but if my phone vibrates on the nightstand, that'll wake me.

That's bcuz u know its Stephen calling....lol

Hahaha! This is soo true! I can sleep through parties at my gate in Ja but my cell ringing will wake me

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fell asleep still logged on, oops

Jawi I was following on FB all day I can't express how happy I am for you. I know yu are floating on cloud nine~ Enjoy every second...........

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Mornin everyone! I think this is the first time I've EVER been on this early

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mornin everyone! I think this is the first time I've EVER been on this early

Yes it is... What's up Regal yuh missing yuh man so yuh had ta come get a likkle yardie fix?? LOL

Jawi I was following on FB all day I can't express how happy I am for you. I know yu are floating on cloud nine~ Enjoy every second...........

I have GF that used to fall asleep at the computer. I just don't know how you all do it.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Goooood Morning! Happy Friday!

Congrats Jawi... you know when you are a good person people can see it. I am sure that woman at the aiport caught your "good person" vibe! Hope you are pain free and having fun!!!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning. Happy Friday!

I have GF that used to fall asleep at the computer. I just don't know how you all do it.

One time I was reading something on my laptop while laying in bed. I fell asleep with the laptop next to me. Something startled me in the middle of the night & I jumped up.... which caused the laptop to fall off the bed and onto the floor. :crying: It cost $400 to get a new screen but even after that, the laptop is a bit broken around the edges. I got myself a new one.

It still works, though, so I left it in Jamaica.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
I haven't caught up. The love you guys showed me today was capital AMAZING!!!! I love you all...I didn't realize that I had made that much of a positive impact on you all. Aron's plane got in at 4:30 PM instead of 4:50 PM...we did not leave the airport until 9:15 or so.

I was standing there all by myself and my neck started hurting from trying to watch all the crowds for him. I went over to this female Homeland Security Officer and asked her was there a delay in Customs...she responded yes about 2 and 1/2 hours...lots of international flights today. I went and stood behind the roped off Welcomes area...then I sat down on the floor indian style...then I stood up for a long time. I asked the same lady if she could get me some more info because I was in a lot of pain.

She referred me to the Info Center....they let me call Customs...the first guy was nonchalant but agreed to transfer me. By this time, I was openly sobbing and rubbing my neck while on hold. Another guy came on the phone and he said this is the wrong department but I will help you. He confirmed that Aron was indeed in the airport, that he was on the list to be processed but that there were a LOT of names on the list and it could take another 2 or more hours. I said can you get a message to him that his fiance is here but I was going to the car to wait for him.

He said yes and got the message to him. When I went back to the Welcome area...the Homeland Security officer had found me a wheelchair and rolled me over to her desk so I wouldn't have to crane my neck around other people. Then, she got me some advil and something to drink and eat. She was the nicest person I have met in a long time. We sat and people watched and laughed at questionable characters like we had been friends forever.

About 20 minutes after the call to Customs, Aron came up the escalator. I stood up and said "that's him...that's him". People started clapping...when he kissed me they started cheering and clapping louder. Aron was like what in the eff? I told him the whole story and how people felt sorry for me because I was still smiling even though tears were rolling down my face.

I'll catch up with guys a little later. Love you all and thanks for the support.

jAWI I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU I GOT TEARS READING THIS ...

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

good morning everyone

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
So, about 10 minutes ago I called NVC to find out what was going on with my case, and the sweet gentleman told me:

OUR CASE WAS COMPLETED TODAY!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

I was sooo excited, I couldn't even say anything. I started to stutter and cry, and he started to laugh and he told me congratulations and he was hoping that they were happy tears! I assured him they were! :star: He said that there were no interviews left for the Kingston Embassy in September, and that they start scheduling interviews around the 2nd week of the month--so yall know I will be blowing their lines up in the beginning of Sept! All I can say is God is Good!! I feel like we are one step closer, and I just pray that God will continue to reign his blessings down on our family. I gotta run to see a client, but I just wanted to share my news!! AHHHHHHH

That is wonderful news!!!!!

Ladies its been a crazy day I haven't been about to catch up in and out of meetings and the chairman is here from China.

I have been peeping in on FB and I am so happy for Jawi, you are so blessed and like I always say the best is yet to come for you! God is good!!!!

ok back to catching up

I missed it. He made it finally?

CONGRATS, JAWI!!!!!!!

off topic... who has an updated spread sheet of who's who on VJ vs FB? Can you send it to me? THANKS!

Me too and Im on FB who do I tell?

I have it. If you add me as a friend (once IrieCat makes suggestions), I'll send it to you.

All I can say, Cat, is don't lose yourself in all the noise of life. If you do, make sure you find a way to find yourself again. You will be so much happier.

Sex............Tattoos..........Piercings...............People are going to think we have a wild bunch in the Yardie threads today.

Thanks JG.. I have to make that part of my Mantra.

Which part? Will your mantra be "Sex. Tattoos. Piercings."? :lol:

OUR CASE WAS COMPLETED TODAY!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Great news! Congratulations. :star:

Ha ha.....I think that WILL be my mantra!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Quana, that sort of story makes me upset (the football one). I'd def call the parks & find out if it's true that you need RESERVATIONS to play in the park.

Ells, whispering woke you up?? I guess we all have strange things that wake us. I can sleep through a lot of stuff, but if my phone vibrates on the nightstand, that'll wake me.

Hahaha! This is soo true! I can sleep through parties at my gate in Ja but my cell ringing will wake me

I CANT SLEEP THROUGH EVERYTHING EXCEPT MY CHILD CRYING AND R'S RINGTONE ON MY PHONE

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

I CANT SLEEP THROUGH EVERYTHING EXCEPT MY CHILD CRYING AND R'S RINGTONE ON MY PHONE

i meant to say i can sleep through anything except my child crying and r's ringtone on my phone

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

morning ladies!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS TO JAWI ON HUBBY BEING HERE AND TO TAMISHA FOR CASE COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and I do beleive i read quanna is a married ooman???? is this correct......if so YOU GO GIRL! CONGRATS TO THAT TOO!!!!!

hows dj doing sus????

i didnt even attempt to catch up so does anyone have a quick recap of whats been going on here??? LOL

sorry for such a big post.....i didnt realize it would ake up the whole dyam screen! LOL

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Hi KK, ok So the news is I AM 2 MONTHS PREGNANT!!!!!!

Congrats Lovesponge! smiley-happy023.gif

128932458792887574.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SUS What in the worl? that made me laugh out loud :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Godd Friday morning Ladies. I love the good news I am catching up on this morning! :dance:

LoveSponge congrats on the pregnancy.

Mrs.P Congrats on the case complete!

Jawi ur story brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy for u. I read it 3 times already!!

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline
i will have to try i guess.....between now and the end of December when are the cheapest times to head down there for airfare and hotel reasons I am not comfortable staying in his moms house for obvious reasons

Now through the next couple of months are pretty decent times price wise. Stay away from the holidays.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.