SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm more or less on the "life is short" theory......I'm going to enjoy every single day no matter what. Living my siggy right now.

Yes! That is awesome.. I need to be more like that. I can really see how I have changed when I look back at things. Life before Tierra's father was so different. I let loose more... The Caribbean brings that out in me again. I am truly happy there...

Oh I wanna see it.. you should post a pic.

It's in my FB pics = from right after I had it done -

n708261804_2042939_2464771.jpg

Oh I love it! I know Louis would like it too! He won't get tattoos.. but he is ok with mine.

Nice tattoo, Sus.

All I can say, Cat, is don't lose yourself in all the noise of life. If you do, make sure you find a way to find yourself again. You will be so much happier.

Sex............Tattoos..........Piercings...............People are going to think we have a wild bunch in the Yardie threads today.

Good think I look really innocent!!!!

we do! and we are! everyday..

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So, about 10 minutes ago I called NVC to find out what was going on with my case, and the sweet gentleman told me:

OUR CASE WAS COMPLETED TODAY!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

I was sooo excited, I couldn't even say anything. I started to stutter and cry, and he started to laugh and he told me congratulations and he was hoping that they were happy tears! I assured him they were! :star: He said that there were no interviews left for the Kingston Embassy in September, and that they start scheduling interviews around the 2nd week of the month--so yall know I will be blowing their lines up in the beginning of Sept! All I can say is God is Good!! I feel like we are one step closer, and I just pray that God will continue to reign his blessings down on our family. I gotta run to see a client, but I just wanted to share my news!! AHHHHHHH

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So, about 10 minutes ago I called NVC to find out what was going on with my case, and the sweet gentleman told me:

I was sooo excited, I couldn't even say anything. I started to stutter and cry, and he started to laugh and he told me congratulations and he was hoping that they were happy tears! I assured him they were! :star: He said that there were no interviews left for the Kingston Embassy in September, and that they start scheduling interviews around the 2nd week of the month--so yall know I will be blowing their lines up in the beginning of Sept! All I can say is God is Good!! I feel like we are one step closer, and I just pray that God will continue to reign his blessings down on our family. I gotta run to see a client, but I just wanted to share my news!! AHHHHHHH

Congrats MrsP! I know you've been waiting for this day to come for a while! :dance::thumbs:

Ladies its been a crazy day I haven't been about to catch up in and out of meetings and the chairman is here from China.

I have been peeping in on FB and I am so happy for Jawi, you are so blessed and like I always say the best is yet to come for you! God is good!!!!

ok back to catching up

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
off topic... who has an updated spread sheet of who's who on VJ vs FB? Can you send it to me? THANKS!

Me too and Im on FB who do I tell?

I have it. If you add me as a friend (once IrieCat makes suggestions), I'll send it to you.

All I can say, Cat, is don't lose yourself in all the noise of life. If you do, make sure you find a way to find yourself again. You will be so much happier.

Sex............Tattoos..........Piercings...............People are going to think we have a wild bunch in the Yardie threads today.

Thanks JG.. I have to make that part of my Mantra.

Which part? Will your mantra be "Sex. Tattoos. Piercings."? :lol:

Great news! Congratulations. :star:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Congrats Mrs P I am so happy for you, Interview date soon come!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning all.. jamerican.. glad u made it and are having a great time.. i guess it all worked out w/ ur son.. thank God..

congrats to ja p and jawi today.. BIG DAYS

and roxie yesterday.. BIG UP

both my girls were unknown till D DAY.. i like surprises LOL

i thought about not knowing but curiosity got the best of me when they said do you want to know

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

I'm struggling to think of a quick & easy & [mostly] healthy dinner... that's on the 2 mile journey from my job to my home.

Decisions, decisions.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
I'm struggling to think of a quick & easy & [mostly] healthy dinner... that's on the 2 mile journey from my job to my home.

Decisions, decisions.

I was thinking of something too.. Louis doesnt get out of work until 10pm tonight and I know he will be hungry. Think I will make him a nice salad and veggie burgers.. I have been dying for a good ceaser salad

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
While I didn't 'see' it happening, another time I knew 'it' was happening. I worked in the men's department at JCPenney's when I was just out of high school & a couple went in the dressing room (it was a quieter one than some of the others) to 'try on some jeans'. Well, they were taking just a little too long & being (trying) just a little too quiet. I was thinking of going in there to bust it up but decided to leave it alone. I just gave them the side-eye when they left! confused-smiley-17466.gif

:blush:

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.