SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
you NEVER did the beach either??? omg.. what did we do on these trips??? sightsee????????????

Well I have toured the house, car , the changing room at the falls and this deserted lane in between bushes but neva de wata. Umm I have to go back just to find out. Of course wid someone else though. I hear cuz the water makes you light he can pick you up and do all types of things. I always wanted to try standing up so I guess that would be my chance...

Hate to say it DaDa but you are boring....try these:

movie theater

DJ booth

Hot tub @ M'ville Ochi during the day

Pool @ the hotel (OS and regular)

OS in pool chair after tilting the umbrella for privacy (girl on the receiving end)

park bench

dark corner in a night club

driver's seat in a big SUV

restroom stall

balcony facing the walkway to the beach

pool chair while the staff cleaned the pool

under a waterfall

stopping an elevator between floors

under an empty stairwell

so much action that the mattress slides clean off the bed onto the floor and you keep going

man y'all have me talking too much...I mean all of this was a fabrication for my Stella story. :blush::devil::innocent:

Dont forget at every stop light while you are driving, you can pause for the cause too! :blush:

or a long dark stretch of highway! :devil:

I hear you....

This doesnt have anything to do with sex... but I love to be different. When I was younger I had crazy hair.. nose peirced (before everyone else did) twice! started getting a couple tats.

So 2 years ago I really thought I was getting to mainstream... got my nosed peirced again, 5th tattoo and got me a grown up funky hair do... I was so happy! I have to be creative or I go crazy! I have recently been painting up a storm and I love it! I cannot get stuck in a rut.

I wanna get my nose pierced

I have mine pierced.

I hear you....

This doesnt have anything to do with sex... but I love to be different. When I was younger I had crazy hair.. nose peirced (before everyone else did) twice! started getting a couple tats.

So 2 years ago I really thought I was getting to mainstream... got my nosed peirced again, 5th tattoo and got me a grown up funky hair do... I was so happy! I have to be creative or I go crazy! I have recently been painting up a storm and I love it! I cannot get stuck in a rut.

Do it! It doesnt hurt... just like your ears, just takes a bit more care.

When I got it done when I was young I had 2 holes on 1 side. They use an ear peircing gun! Now there are stronger laws... This last time they used a peircing needle.. so I guess it did hurt a bit more than your ears.. but it was cleaner and healed faster.

What the hell are you talking about? Mine hurt like a #######!!!!! But, only for a second. I got that one lone tear out of my left eye. You are right, though. Very easy to take care of after. They used a needle on me.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
You gotta let the man sit on the toilet, you sit on top and bounce, ride, slide, glide whateva you gotta do! :innocent:

Rent "Unfaithful" with Richard Gere. Oliver Martinez and Diane Lane have a sex scene in a restaurant bathroom that is really good.

Edited by *JG*

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
you NEVER did the beach either??? omg.. what did we do on these trips??? sightsee????????????

Well I have toured the house, car , the changing room at the falls and this deserted lane in between bushes but neva de wata. Umm I have to go back just to find out. Of course wid someone else though. I hear cuz the water makes you light he can pick you up and do all types of things. I always wanted to try standing up so I guess that would be my chance...

Hate to say it DaDa but you are boring....try these:

movie theater

DJ booth

Hot tub @ M'ville Ochi during the day

Pool @ the hotel (OS and regular)

OS in pool chair after tilting the umbrella for privacy (girl on the receiving end)

park bench

dark corner in a night club

driver's seat in a big SUV

restroom stall

balcony facing the walkway to the beach

pool chair while the staff cleaned the pool

under a waterfall

stopping an elevator between floors

under an empty stairwell

so much action that the mattress slides clean off the bed onto the floor and you keep going

man y'all have me talking too much...I mean all of this was a fabrication for my Stella story. :blush::devil::innocent:

Dont forget at every stop light while you are driving, you can pause for the cause too! :blush:

or a long dark stretch of highway! :devil:

I hear you....

I have mine pierced.

I hear you....

Do it! It doesnt hurt... just like your ears, just takes a bit more care.

When I got it done when I was young I had 2 holes on 1 side. They use an ear peircing gun! Now there are stronger laws... This last time they used a peircing needle.. so I guess it did hurt a bit more than your ears.. but it was cleaner and healed faster.

What the hell are you talking about? Mine hurt like a #######!!!!! But, only for a second. I got that one lone tear out of my left eye. You are right, though. Very easy to take care of after. They used a needle on me.

Tierra held my hand... maybe that eased the pain :-) . I also have a bunch of tattoos. Sometimes I think about other things that hurt more and how "this isnt so bad"...

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
but irie.. i don't like the starter piercing..its soo big.. i want a small lil diamond barely protruding my skin.. oh well, guess u gotta start somewhere..

im out early today ladies..later

I got a very small one. It's different then a regular earring......mine is like a curley que inside.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I hear you....

get your nipples pierced too!

Timeline
but irie.. i don't like the starter piercing..its soo big.. i want a small lil diamond barely protruding my skin.. oh well, guess u gotta start somewhere..

I got a very small one. It's different then a regular earring......mine is like a curley que inside.

me too, same here... it was way better than that huge stud I got when I was 18

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Tierra held my hand... maybe that eased the pain :-) . I also have a bunch of tattoos. Sometimes I think about other things that hurt more and how "this isnt so bad"...

Where I got mine done at......18 and older only!

I hear you....

get your nipples pierced too!

OMG.....the other guy I was dating recently had both his pierced. It was not a turn on for me. Looks way too painful. Even as I think about it right now, I am cringing.

I had my belly button for a while. Loved it. Till I had surgery and the anesthesia closed it up. Piercer said he would redo it for free; but thus far not into that pain again.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Well, I went to a tattoo shop and I went to school with the guy so he let Tierra in. It was the middle of the day too... we were the only ones there.

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Mine is my starter. I've never bothered to change it in like 7 years cause I like it so much!

Well, I went to a tattoo shop and I went to school with the guy so he let Tierra in. It was the middle of the day too... we were the only ones there.

What are your tattoos, Irie? I have 4, btw.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

off topic... who has an updated spread sheet of who's who on VJ vs FB? Can you send it to me? THANKS!

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Rent "Unfaithful" with Richard Gere. Oliver Martinez and Diane Lane have a sex scene in a restaurant bathroom that is really good.

I have that DVD. I bought it from this video store that was closing, & had never heard about it. I was caught off guard when I realized which character in the movie was having the affair.

off topic... who has an updated spread sheet of who's who on VJ vs FB? Can you send it to me? THANKS!

I do. I just updated it last week upon request. I can send it when I get home from work, but remind me if I don't.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
let me tell ya'll bout last night..

roger plays futbol at this park in a HIGHER up part of town.. but hey thats where the yardies are, thats where we go.. no problem for weeks now and im sure they played there b4 we started going..

now last night the i had to drop roger and get gas.. i came back and watched them play for a good hour.. b4 a city truck pull up ONTO the field in the middle of the game and tells us we have to leave.. he rolled right past a TWO groups playing frisbee and some brown brethern playing futbol..to the middle of the dyam field to kick us off.. it felt soooo freaking bad..

of course all the yard men run up on the truck and start hollering why they have to move.. the driver was brown too and there is this lil ole white lady in the passenger seat..

they are really scared and i wouldve been too.. i mean its unfair, but there is a way to do everything..esp when u are screaming patois and are big and sweaty LOL

so anyway.. i heard a couple of stories as they hollered.. one is we made no reservation, which i never heard of to play at a public park, but its possible, i was on the BETTER side of town.. but i am sure all the other ppl had none either..

then they said something bout.. they said we mash up the field?? i don't know if this lady was a park official or what. I REALLY wanted to go ask, but roger said lets go, its not gonna change anything.. he better be glad the kids were at home cuz i certainly would have been doing a protest..

he told me the ole lady had been there earlier and and told them they couldn't play on the field and they ignored her.. my temper slowly faded, cuz i really don't know what she told them and why they ignored it..it may have very well been a valid one I guess???

but it still felt real bad to walk off the field while the others were permitted to play, it felt like a scene out of a civil rights movie or somthing, nothing every happened like that to me.. the other groups felt bad too.. some of them came over to figure out what was going on.. nobody really could make any sense out of it that i could gather, i don't even know if the driver knew why he was kicking us off besides that is what he had been told to do by the woman.. the police came as we left, ca the yardmen dem say CALL THE POLICE.. WE HAVE RIGHTS... and i noticed everybody started to leave, so i was happier that NOBODY played instead of just the jamaicans get kicked off.

Thats messed up!

Timeline

I have that DVD. I bought it from this video store that was closing, & had never heard about it. I was caught off guard when I realized which character in the movie was having the affair.

I do. I just updated it last week upon request. I can send it when I get home from work, but remind me if I don't.

The scene after their first encounter when she's on the train.....happy, yet devestated about what she just did.....God, the emotion she conveys in her face. Great scene. I have the hots for Oliver Martinez. Hate her kid in there.....he bugged me on Malcolm in the Middle too. Ugliest child I've ever seen!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Mine is my starter. I've never bothered to change it in like 7 years cause I like it so much!

What are your tattoos, Irie? I have 4, btw.

I have a lizard on my neck with 3 symbols inside ... infinity, libra & woman. That was my 1st at 18, it is very faded. I have other ideas for it now.

I have a turtle on my leg (Kame - the symbol for long life and fertility)

Beautiful in Chinese on my back... my Art History teacher was from China and I had him to the character for Tierra.. I want to get that under the beautiful....

I large red and black sun on my back. I drew it.. .thought it was cool.

And I have a blue lotus on my upper arm.. I drew that one too. I am very into Buddhas, Indian Gods... like the symbolic meanings of the Lotus...

On my to do list.. the outline of St Lucia with rasta colors filling it in. I cant do names so this would be another symbol of meaning for me

Birds on both my clavical bone area.. old sailor tat my Grandfather has

I would also like to get Ganesh (Indian Diety) incorporated into an upper arm sleeve where the Lotus is...

All this cost money so it will take a little time but I am itching for one soon. Hey maybe this weekend would be good for the St Lucia one... 1 year Anniversary!!

Thanks!

fkn0hd.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.